• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powers & Abilities Evaluations Thread

A character can manipulate information and create other objects and things but to do that that information should be alive as a rumour and legends. What ability that would be

There is a flag that represents earth, a flag that represents wood, a flag that represents fire, a flag that represents metal and a flag that represents water. You destroy all 5 at once, you destroy the entire universe.

You destroy fire flag for example, and all fire in the Universe cease to exist.
Bump

4th wall awareness or plot manipulation ?

The character can directly speak and physically interact with the narrator and narrative

For instance, they stopped the OP from playing and didn't allow the show to continue until they were satisfied.

Is interacting with shadows Nonexistent interaction?

The character can interact with shadows as if they're physical

No I mean Normal shadows.

Isn't being a shadow nep on the wiki? Having a shadow physiology. 🤔
I don't think that shadows qualify for Nonexistent Physiology. You can check out the requirements for it on the page for Nonexistent Physiology. Shadows would simply be non-physical.

The ability to freeze and stop "change"

Like all "change' comes to a stop??

What would this be? Causality Manipulation?

Last edited:
No concept? (which is what I was going for)

I know there no Essence Manipulation on the wiki but DT himself says it falls between Concept hax or Info type 2 btw

1. Ability which allow their attack to always hit 100%.
It also been shown that the attack would still hit even if the opponent dodge the attack. Can this be consider causality manipulation on top of Probability manipulation?

2. Ability which allow you to affix the future, that is by warping the opponent future to a single outcome prevent any change from what had been determined. What ability is this?

Last edited:
1. Ability which allow their attack to always hit 100%.
It also been shown that the attack would still hit even if the opponent dodge the attack. Can this be consider causality manipulation on top of Probability manipulation?

2. Ability which allow you to affix the future, that is by wrapping the opponent future to a single putsome prevent any change from what had been determined. What ability is this?
1. Probability manipulation

2. Fate or causality manipulation in conjunction with time manipulation.

What abilities does this get?

There is a space that seperates Dreams From Reality

Still, Dreams in Pokémon are their own Reality, and Characters can physically enter the dreams of others.
Dream Eater users can also eat said dreams
Dream Eater
The user eats the dreams of a sleeping target. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
Pokémon like Darkrai can manipulate dreams. Plus, Dreams can be manifested into reality by certain Pokémon

Musharna
When dark mists emanate from its body, don't get too near. If you do, your nightmares will become reality.

Any help? The character can cause this to happen
Far will become near. The past will become the present .
In the Blink of an eye, the place in front of you changes. Even if you take one small step, you get sent to an unknown place

Any help? The character can cause this to happen
1. It can be Conceptual manipulation that is manipulation of distance. (Concept of near and far)

2. It can be space-time manipulation since there relation between space (far and near) and time (past and present)

At least that what I can see. Can you give more context on this?

What would this be?
A spirit that is never seen, a spirit of invisibility.
 If we take the words of Jennul the Hidden Wolf as they mean, he cannot be seen.
 On the flip side, Jennul only reveals himself when we don't see him.
 And for some reason, only in front of the person whose eyes are closed.
 It is not that it is invisible, but that it does not really exist while the eyes are open.
 Perhaps that is the characteristic of the spirit of the divine.
 I close my physical and magical eyes.
 I don't hear a sound, I don't feel a presence.
 But they must certainly be there now.
 They're probably attacking me right now, trying to make me go godforsaken.
 <I reached out my hand in front of me, and sure enough, I grabbed it.
 At this moment, he materializes and exists.
 A cracked voice echoes in my head.
'-Brilliant you have caught me, whom you shall never see. Pass, Anos voldigoad..."

The sound of a door opening is heard, and the touch of the hidden wolf disappears from the hands of <I guneas>.
 When he opens his eyes, he finds that Jennul the Hidden Wolf is not there.
Selective/ Subjective/ Limited Invisibility, Intangibility, Abstract Existence, NEP 1?

Back