• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powers & Abilities Evaluations Thread

Wands are embodies by the body and stamina of the user, and can't be destroyed as long as the user is alive
no just sounds like they're creating a wand from their magic power. and the wand not being destroyed is just very limited immortality type 8 for the wands.

fighting mental projections in an area which is described as Physical and Mental test.

Would it be non-Physical interaction or/and something else?

"An extension of the body"
Yeah not abstract. things being an extension of the body via their magic isn't AE. You're arguing for type 2 which is this

Type 2: Embodies an abstraction, and can be resurrected or regenerate indefinitely thanks to it. Destroying the abstraction is required to permanently kill those characters, but they can still be affected without directly altering it.

The wand has a will and will exist until it exists, but still being limited to the stamina and vitality of the body user since in itself, the wand is just an extension of the body. I don't see how this is not something abstract

The wand has a will and will exist until it exists, but still being limited to the stamina and vitality of the body user since in itself, the wand is just an extension of the body. I don't see how this is not something abstract
Read what abstract existence is. at best you have a living wand, not an abstract wand.

If a character can use any kinda of magic sword what ability it Qualifies for? For more details swords has their own will and you can't normally pick up other swords and use it. But there is a guy who can use any type of sword.holysword or demonic sword.

I was wondering if it Qualifies for something else other than Weapon mastery.

If a character can use any kinda of magic sword what ability it Qualifies for? For more details swords has their own will and you can't normally pick up other swords and use it. But there is a guy who can use any type of sword.holysword or demonic sword.

I was wondering if it Qualifies for something else other than Weapon mastery.
Um nothing besides wm.

In Touhou, both objects and souls result from probability. For those who can manipulate probability, what additional abilities would this grant?
unknown.png

Btw is it "SuperGenius" if you're able to make a device that can collect dreams and manifest them into reality?

But looking at the intelligence page, this doesn't fit EG

Supergenius: The highest level of non-omniscient intellect, possessed by individuals with unfathomably superhuman intelligence who are capable of creating impossibly advanced physics-defying and reality-warping fantasy technology for extremely diverse purposes.
Creating a device that can harness dreams and manifest it into reality seems to fit SuperGenius no?

Also, sorry for the many questions.

A character(name withheld) is such that, getting too close to him will cause your nightmares to become real

My question is, how will that work in a vs match. Do we assume tbe enemies have nightmares? Or something else

What ability is this?

Basically a flag represents fire and is capable of manipulating fire. You destroy the flag, everything that has anything to do with fire is immediately destroyed on a universal scale because they are bound to the flag.

It's from a Chinese series, which was translated
The five XianTianWuFeng flags represent metal, wood, water, fire, and earth.

There is a flag that represents earth, a flag that represents wood, a flag that represents fire, a flag that represents metal and a flag that represents water. You destroy all 5 at once, you destroy the entire universe.

You destroy fire flag for example, and all fire in the Universe cease to exist.

It's from a Chinese series, which was translated

There is a flag that represents earth, a flag that represents wood, a flag that represents fire, a flag that represents metal and a flag that represents water. You destroy all 5 at once, you destroy the entire universe.

You destroy fire flag for example, and all fire in the Universe cease to exist.
I would say if they are physical flags then it should Type 8 immortality, conceptual type 2 I think.

Back