• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power of Love AP Upgrade

MinatoSparkle

He/Him
The Power of Love for both Cadance and Shining Armor is listed as 4-C, yet they effortlessly defeated someone who defeated someone that was casually Star Level, and the difference between 4-C and High 4-C is very small, so I think they should at least be upgraded to "At least 4-C," if not outright "High 4-C."

This seems fine, but upgrading someone just to remove the tier change once a revision-in- progress is going seems a bit counter productive.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
"+" needs a calc. "At least" would probably be fine, since the new difference would still be less than 8x, iirc.
Speaking of. I made a responce to the blog. Hate the fact that you don't get blog notifications.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I'll check, then.
I'm serious though, is there any reason why people aren't notified of blog comments? I don't like repeatedly checking a blog for commenrs, or having to inform people that I've responded. It is what it is I guess.

I have previously asked Fandom about a new option that allows people to get email notifications from blog post replies only.

Right. Sorry. Bad attention on my part.

Anyway, since both Azathoth and Darkanine seem to accept this, it should probably be fine.

Like I said before, I don't have an issue with it, but it seems counterproductive since once the revisions are over, it will probably be downgraded back to 4-C

Nope. 13 comments. If you had replied then there'd be 14. Unless you simply edited your comment, which didn't seem all different.

Darkanine mentioned that after the current tiering system revisions are over, the feat will likely be downgraded again.

Back