• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Null Worked Before: Nega-Chin vs The Lich

Mr. Bambu

Suffer-Not-Injustice Bambu
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
Power null seems to be a good answer to The Lich and a potential incap aside from the handful of 8-B/8-A "lolresurrection" people. So let's try this route.

This match makes no sense other than in the context of finding good 8-Bs/8-As to try to incap the Lich. Speed is equalized, fight is in Bullet Hell to start with, aside from that, SBA.

So! Who wins and why?

The Nega-Chi:

The Lich: 7 (Litentric, Shadow, Kaltias, Genki, Xta, Phoenixstorm, Phoenix)

Incon:

Aside from dodging, I feel like the Lich getting hit by Nega-Chin's nega vision would spell the end of him. Though I'm not sure how most of his abilities work. Any further elaboration on what he typically goes for and things he does under pressure would be much appreciated.

People who could potentially incap him might be the 8-A forms of Han Jee-Ha or possibly Sanura Williams with some small prep.

The biggest issue with Lich is Kaliber, a Low 7-B god who timehaxes reality back in time every time he is incapacitated in such a way that it does not elongate his suffering under her will (meaning things like mindhax and fatehax tend to upset her, and killing him just makes her also timehax). This and Lich's own normal regen and the ability to BFR back to Bullet Hell make him an interesting fight even though a major weakness lies in being unable to leave Bullet Hell.

Power Null was considered a possible incap method before, though heavily unlikely largely because it requires continually keeping Lich down... forever.

That's an interesting use of time hax.

What happens if he isn't in bullet hell? And does it have any special properties?

Nega-chin doesn't have unlimited energy, so he wouldn't be able to powernull the Lich forever. It's just a ray that strips folk of their powers.

Litentric Teon said:
That's an interesting use of time hax.
What happens if he isn't in bullet hell? And does it have any special properties?

Nega-chin doesn't have unlimited energy, so he wouldn't be able to powernull the Lich forever. It's just a ray that strips folk of their powers.
He's sort of sealed there by Kaliber. He can interact with stuff outside of it via portals, but he's only used that to drag people into Bullet Hell so he can fight them properly.

Property wise, the Gungeon cannot be escaped normally, and the only seen method is via defeating the Lich. Even then, time just gets rewound afterwards.

Notably, lore wise there is a method to make the Gungeon become "reloaded", as in, restart in totality. The method is sending a pacifist into the Gungeon, and having them shoot themselves with The Gun That Can Kill The Past. If that is done, it'll all be undone and the Gungeon will restart, effectively incapping The Lich. Sadly that requires a lot.

Ah, that's interesting. I guess the question becomes, what happens if someone else, like Dr. Strange for example, BFR's him continuously?

But for this match I don't see how the Nega-Chin can kill the Lich here. Powernull into a kill would work, but he can't get past the resurrection. He'd get worn out eventually.

BFRs the Lich?

Kaliber drags him back. Granted in this case Strange's BFR would probably be better, but still.

Anyhoo. Is that a vote?

Power Null could technically work (I think), the main issue is that Nega-Chin would probably kill Lich afterwards, so the power null becomes MUDA.

For now i'd sat Lich FRA

needs just one more...

let's see...

Yeah...

Text up, looks like we're trying Body hax and maybe Telekinesis, I guess.

Might make Kenshi vs Lich after Eversor/Dante get finished (also known as Self Destruct or Instinctive Reaction vs Lich)

Back