• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
8-C?

Anyhoo. How does Colossatron manage to bypass timehaxgg?

Okay. So we don't know his AP. That is... a huge issue.

When Lich is incapped in such a way that it goes against Kaliber's will, time is rewound to the first time the enemy entered the Gungeon.

I've listed a few off before. Freezing is good, assuming there's a good reason he can't break out of it. Pain Manip would also be an excellent choice.

Essentially anything that allows Kaliber to keep him under her thumb... forever. Controlling Lich, memory wiping, killing, etc is no go. The exception is the rare instance where the killing erased him from the past, too, so there was nothing to rewind to, so to speak. That was his match vs Medaka Box.

In that case I vote Lich via just spraying and praying him into the ground.

Colossatron has a potential win condition that is unlikely due to intelligence. Meanwhile, Lich can just fire Danmaku until the snek is dead.

Colossatron also has his own Type 6 mind you, as well as those passive force fields and possibly 6-B self destruction if things go wrong.

1. This thing is assumed to be 8-B here. He doesn't have 6-B self destruct methinks.

2. Eh. I'll bite. How does the Type 6 work? Forcefields aren't going to blot out hundreds of 8-B rounds but still.

They kind of block out entire armies of people with upgraded weaponry and things enough to harm him for a good while.

When he dies, he explodes and ends up with a new body that flies back to where he was.

6-B self destruction at best, but it requires some charge up and weakens him on return.

How fast can he fly back?

Even if the Gungeon where Lich BFRs enemies to is on another planet?

Yep. Integral part of Lich's character is Kaliber and the fact that he is unable to actually leave the Gungeon due to Sealing.

If not, then... Lich does have BFR to bring enemies into it.

Well, it could be, but we never see how long it takes so, it's either inconclusive or Lich victory

I mean

Assuming speed is equalized, let's say he scales to Lich's speed.

He'd still definitely not reach a "distant planet" with SBA as it is.

True, but still

Distant planets are distant planets.

Back