• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mr. Bambu said:
Kenshi is haxed tho.

And Kenshi can just do other abilities. I'm making a case for both having potential win cons. If you read my posts at all you'd see I voted Incon a long while back lol. Not sure why this is such a big deal for you. Not sure about much about you, tbh. Anyhoo. Cheers, I guess. More "Lich in bad situations".
?

IDK what you mean by this being a big deal for me, it isn't, it's a fictional debate lol

Plus you didn't actually vote Incon you simply said you were leaning towards it.

I dunno you just

made a big deal over my arguing for Lich when I said I was leaning Incon

and are still like "only said leaning". like splitting hairs.

I'm voting Incon. Is that better or...?

IDK where you're getting big deal from just because I disagreed with you but okay.

No people say their leaning on a character without voting all the time so it's hard to tell kek

Mr. Bambu said:
Well, TK is the use of an invisible force to cause something to move without touching it. How do you push against that? You can't just shove TK.

A strong wind you can just resist via keeping your feet gripped to the ground and resisting the blow. If air was to lift you off the ground instead of try to knock you over, unless you have a special ability, you can't exactly do squat. Of course, usually dudes have a special ability like TK, flight, or plot armor to counter.

For a demonstration of this, let's look at Sans

The player is obviously vastly stronger then him, and if they get a hit in, Sans is gonna die.

Despite the massive strength discrepancy, nothing stops Sans from abusing TK to launch you around the place, because you don't have anything to resist with. You can't grip the ground, you can't reverse TK, and you can't fly. And so, you get TKd.

You don't need to shove TK just like you don't need to shove an extremely strong gust of wind.

Sans isn't really a valid example. He's TKing the soul, boyo. Additionally, Lifting Strength =/= AP on here. So a stronger opponent could get TK'd by a lower AP, but why in the world would Lifting Strength not count with that.

Yeah, but you also can't use fortitude against being lifted unless feats suggest otherwise.

And? It's still the basic idea of "Stronger but doesn't have means of resistance", him TKing the soul still applies the same basic idea.

No it doesn't, the soul doesn't exactly have a lifting strength.

Regardless, we're derailing.

I just am gonna say, if Kenshi didn't have such an insane AP advantage, I would absolutely vote for Lich.

I just am gonna say, if Kenshi didn't have such an insane AP advantage, I would absolutely vote for Lich.

Kenshi actually has a better chance if he didn't as him having the advantage defeats his other options of winning as Kaliber timehaxes back.

I understood nothing of your point there.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Sensory overload and paralysis is an option for Ken btw
He cannot use either of these because of his AP advantage

Why? Because his leading move one shots and thus Kaliber timehaxes

If it didn't, the fight would drag on for longer and Kemshi could switch to his other options.

With his AP however, he one shots and thus the fight resets

From what I can tell, Kenshi always goes for kill. If he lacked the AP advantage where Lich has no chance to do much thanks to rules regarding TK being weird and non-sensical, Lich would die and at some point incap Kenshi.

Lich is not strong and people are trying to put him against far stronger enemies. Sans syndrome. Painful to see.

Kenshi isn't an idiot to the point of not trying other options of something works but one doesn't.

Since when does Lich have anywhere near as bad of a record as Sans?

He won't be aware of it not working because he isn't Acausal.

He doesn't. I just see that becoming the norm since his last two matches have been cases where he has no chance but was justified with "but timehax".

Oh so the first two options he brought up get tewinded as well, K.

Which stops him from Losing, unlike Sans

It does stop him from losing (except it doesn't) but it makes him apparently favorable as a fodder enemy with one hax to spam against characters where he has no godly method of winning.

So does Lich. At this point I'm just burned out on my second skelly boye. He's a bad meme.

Back