• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post power-up Base Naruto, Post power-up Base Sasuke, Kinshiki and maybe Toneri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basilisk1995

VS Battles
Retired
Toneri's Localized reincarnaration explosion is apparently Country level. See calc.

Now in the blog comments it was agreeed that we need a new key to insert results of this calc. The key can be Post Six Path Base for Naruto and Sasuke. This result directly scales to base Naruto's durability as he survived the attack and by extension base Sasuke's durability.

Next, the blast actually came from Naruto's own chakra (if you look at the mechanism that the attack works) so it might very well scale to base Naruto and by extension base Sasuke's AP.

Next, Kinshiki is rated Continent level god knows why. He fought Sasuke all right but Sasuke didn't use any of his rinnegan attacks/techniques in that fight (except that teleportation, that's not enough to scale to anything), didn't use susanoo Sasuke used no nothing. Furthermore there is no form of Sasuke that is Continent level. So, I have very little idea why Kinshiki is 6-A. But after this calc we know that post six path base Sasuke is 6-B so Kinshiki might be scaled to that.

Lastly, The person who performed tha attack Toneri probably doesn't get anything from this calc. Because of the mechanism of the attack and this attack was performed when his Tenseigan was starting to wake up and he is clearly seen to use some Tenseigan powers. So it doesn't scale to his base stats either.

Anyway guys what's your opinion?

Toneri should not be upgraded as that feat was only possible due to him taking Naruto's chakra as shown through the attack.

Naruto's base should be upgraded due to this, though we don't know how much force came from Naruto's chakra versus Toneri's attack power. Still, it was primarily Naruto's force, so he should be 6-B in base.

I agree with Kinshiki being downgraded to 6-B. It simply doesn't make sense why he is 6-A given his close fight against Sasuke.

Yes to Naruto and Sasuke getting a 6-B base while Kinshiki is downgraded to 6-B. No to Toneri's upgrade due to the force coming from Naruto's chakra.

Sasuke during the battle with Kinshiki actually had his Rinnegan activated during that fight with Kinshiki, which was shown during the video here . Sasuke not using Susanoo should not affect his tiering that much, as Sasuke was around Moon level even without the usage of Susanoo anyways.

Instead of a downgrade of Momoshiki, I would actually increase Kinshiki's tiering to Moon level if Rinnegan was involved during that fight (it was implied Sasuke used his Rinnegan in the battle with Kinshiki).

So, requesting that Kinshiki be upgraded to Moon level instead.

What do the rest of you think? Should Kinshiki be upgraded to Moon level?

I agree with all that's said, town lvl is obviously silly this makes more sense and Kinshiki should be upgraded if the Rinnegan was active during the battle.

The user say downgrade to kinshiki so why Moon lvl??

He fight only with base Sasuke,yes user he rinnegan but he fight only in taijutsu.

He not use jutsu too kinshiki because Momoshiki was with them and can eat the chakra.

After in fight with Kages kinshiki was damaged by two kages with town-city lvl attacks.

After this he use full power and die because he use too much and he give he power too Momoshiki.

Downgrade too Country lvl is simply and the best what we doing here.

Edit:Kinshiki was only arrested from one kage,a woman hold him with jutsu.

[[1]]

At 0:43....

After this he use full power to beat the barrier from Kurotsuchi.

Madara beat five kages and kinshki can only beat one with very serious injured,so who is stronger base Madara or Kinshiki??

Sasuke is Moon level in striking strength as well but yes, now that you mention it there are some inconsistencies but it's likely he's a glass canon. He broke out of the restrains without too much trouble but he lost his legs in the process. Also, Sasuke is the only reason he was captured in the first place.

Sasuke had his his rinegan during his fight against Kinshiki all right but he didn't use any of his rinnegan jutsu. I am not comfortable with Kinshiki's upgrade.

I also think Narutoverse's Moon level Striking Strength should be properly discussed in a different thread. They are pretty obviously not as strong with their punches and kicks as they are with chakra and jutsu. Now I went back checked tthe scans Mighty provided for their upgrade in striking strength, I actually don't see Kaguya taking any visible damage. Kicking and punching people away happens in fights all the time. Sakura punched away Kaguya, Lucy in FT kicked away Jacob (again just kicked away no actual damage).

Striking strength is not the most reliable thing to do power-scaling in a verse whose powers are based on the usage of chakra and jutsu.Given all this incosistencies with striking strength I would suggest not to scale Kinshiki from Sasuke's striking strength but from his base which would be 6-B.

The only time Sasuke used his Rinnegan was when he swapped with the statue. He was fighting without it before-hand.

Kinshiki should be downgraded.

In the scan I provided Naruto did indeed overpower Kaguya's chakra arms as well which should scale to her AP and while I don't know FT, I do believe we view Sakura's feat as PIS, hence I politely disagree with it being used as evidence to support a downgrade. It's also established early on that taijutsu is in fact the best method to engage with her and considering Naruto has proven to be the only one to even remotely, consistently compare to her combat wise (even Sasuke was completely overwhelmed instantly) none of the above should be regarded as an inconsistency.

""Naruto has proven to be the only one to even remotely, consistently compare to her combat wise (even Sasuke was completely overwhelmed instantly)""

So, apparently Naruto is the only one with Striking Strength feats. Apparently Sasuke was unable to do the things Naruto did. I understand why Naruto's AP would scale to Sasuke but Striking Strength?. I dunno. As I said I would like this to be properly discussed in a different thread only for that.

Edit (3): That's not what I meant to imply, he does have striking feats, just not in this battle and fair enough, I don't want to derail this thread anymore than I may have.

Moon Level Kinshiki? Please no.

Unless you're taking LN feats into consideration (he fought against RSM Naruto's BM and Sasuke's Susanoo and took damage without dying) he shouldn't be at that level. In fact, Continent Level is too much if you ask me since Sasuke isn't as durable as Naruto and shouldn't be directly powerscaled to Naruto's forms.

KKinshiki is Island Level at the very least.

Well, it seems like most people here agree with Basilisk1995, so he can perform the suggested changes if he wishes.

Edits done. I have put their speed at MHS+ in lack of better options. But it can be a matter of discussion.

Didn't Naruto's jump in the last occur in base form? (When he was saving Toneri). That was calculated to be MHS+. I don't know though as he was later shown to be in KCSM.

The Shinjuu that Kinshiki cut in the movie is way smaller than the one in the War Arc. Naruto's Kurama avatar and Sasuke's PS seemed Large whereas in the War Arc the Bijuus were like flies compared to the Shinjuu. No way Kinshiki is Country level... Even the 5 Kage can hold him down and keep up with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back