• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post-Flashpoint Street Level Upgrade

So, we already upgraded Post-Crisis Batman, but there were some feats from the same blog for Post-Flashpoint that should probably be looked at.

https://pastebin.com/A08cqHpz

Speed:

https://m.imgur.com/Hg65xXh

Red Orchid's Bodyguards's Tomahawk Speed: Mach 343.923048 - 733.415898 (Massively Hypersonic. Likely applies to Batman and most N52 Street-levels)

Energy:

Red Orchid's Bodyguard's KE: 0.679277706 - 3.08905356 tons (Building - Large Building. Likely applies to Batman and most N52 Street-Levels)

Killer Croc is bullet proof: 26 tons (Likely doesn't scale to anyone)

Legacy Tosses a submarine: 2.384 kilotons (Definitely doesn't scale to anyone)

Nth Metal Endures Submarine: 32.384 kilotons

Thoughts?

Also he doesn't have a profile yet but Deathstroke managed to tank that submarine so I think it applies to him

I will ask Matthew to comment here.

Well, to upgrade Batman based on this, somebody would have to copy the calculations to a blog here (while giving credit to the original calcer), and then ask for an evaluation.

Please read and follow the instructions in my last previous post for us to be able to perform any upgrades.

After Rebirth, the Post-Crisis and Post-Flashpoint versions of Batman are the same character again, so I personally think that the profiles should be merged together, with the higher statistics remaining.

I agree as well so if any of these upgrades get approved they should be added to a composite profile I think

In order for any non-OBD calculations to be accepted, you need to copy them to a blog post here, and then ask the calc group to evaluate them.

Remember to give credit to the original calcer.

I agree with this upgrade and i'm with Ant, Rebirth Merging the Post Crisis and New 52 universes should mean feats from New 52 are fair game on the Batman (And possibly other profiles since the PC stuff supposedly already happened in the Batman continuity)

Yes, the Post-Flashpoint profiles seem unnecessary at this point.

Back