• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possibly this wikis longest CRT (Gravity Falls)

I contacted Elizhaa and Cal, they should help with this (well maybe not Cal, from what I know he doesn't want to touch the verse with a 10-foot pole

I think Risci's points are fair. In my opinion, Bill become Low 2-C unless TIme Baby's Causality Manipulation (Can create time wishes, which can change events in time time-paradox free) make him Low 2-V

Powers (Anything not argued here means that I agree with it.)

1. Heat vision: I feel this is just hot energy projection, but that's semathics.
  2. Corruption: He should get it for the Junji Ito level body horror on all of reality, not because of the zombies.
  3. Fear Manipulation: I don"t agree with him having every weird power.
  4. Slight revision to his Madness Manip (An argument against him has been that he needs the bubbles to make you go insane despite this being not true especially since the Gremloblin makes you go insane with his fear manip which should scale to Bill): Powers don't scale, not in this case anyways. He can just pose for you naked and make you become a whimpering mess (Madness type 3) like he did with the crazy ol' man.
  5. Weapon creation (Makes a laser out his eye): Laser is not a weapon.
  6. Vehicular mastery (Made a flying car and was able to drive it): I really don't think we need to add this to his profile, it just makes a wall of text for things that don't matter as far as a fight goes.
  7. Empathic manipulation: Mabel Land does not manipulate feelings. I honestly can't remember the love god stuff, but unless there is a reason to scale them to him, don't.
  8. Poison Manipulation: See fear manip.
  9. possibly probability manipulation: He plain removes stuff like probability. And scaling abilities is still a no to me.
  10. Void manipulation (Erased everything in the mindscape during dreamscaperers and Time Baby erased the man who lost Globnar): The first is Dream Manipulation. The second is just erasure. Void Manip allows you to manipulatge non-existent stuff.
  11. Invisibility (Via invisible wizard): See fear.
  12. extra enhanced senses reasoning (the barf fairies can see the invisible wizard): See fear
  13. Intangibility (The Glutton Ghost is intangible):...you can't be serious.
  14. Quantam Manipulation he can actually use (Probabilitor the Wizard uses math as a weapon): See above.
  15. Stealth Mastery (The Scampfire and the Hide-Behind has this): See above X2
  16. Invulnerability (Zombies have this): See above X3
  17. Resistance to Pain Manip (He finds pain hilarious and so do Category 6 Ghosts and in his note to mabel he says how he is missing out on the sensations of pain): That isn't resisting it, that's just sharing my fetishes.
  18. Resistance to fire manip:See above.
  19. His forms in the real world (Barrier and full power) should have his soul manip/possession powers unrestricted by deals since the soul suckers have been shown to use their soul manip without restriction which means bill should be able to use those powers in the real world): See above prime one-million
  20. Immersion (There was this thing in the comics where this chest or something pulled everybody into a comic book and Giffany does this with video games): See above for everything that is done through scaling, alright?
  21. Plot Manipulation (This was discussed before and the feat is that he changed the theme song and people just said this was fourth wall breaking but the thing is that he changed the theme song which was outside the show and on the script and changed the wording in it and the fact that the only way to do this since it is outside the show is to change the script): That is in no way manipulating the plot, that's breaking the fourth wall: This includes talking to the audience, affecting the "real world", rewriting speech bubbles, acknowledging that they are part of a fictional world, and even leaving the fictional work itself and entering the "real world" (represented, obviously, by a fictionalized version of the real world). It is one of the most versatile abilities out there.
  22. Type 4 immortality (when he dies, if he recites the incantations and he will be resurrected): Immortality is supposed to be something that activates after you die. This is simply type 8. Still, mostly semantics.
  23. Self Sustenance All types (Beings such as Ghosts have been shown to not need food or sleep and Bill can breath in space): No scaling. He still has infinite energy tough.
  24. possibly Mid-Godly regen (To try and reach Bill in the nightmare realm, Ford used the quantum destabalizer on his minions to get to him and he said "With his henchmen in disarray" implying he shot them all and they regend later to help him when the portal opened meaning they regened which should scale to Bill: Not remembering where it destroyed someone's soul as well.
  25. Conceptual manipulation (I don't know why it was removed it was just weak so I think it should be put back, even if it is extremely pathetic
Speed: Immeasurable.

Age: Nope. He only transcended it for a little bit. Inapplicable is for peeps that were never within it's boundaries to begin with.

all the creatures of GF were either directly or indirectly caused by bill and so he gets their powers

this was discussed before and this is how he got his technopathy

but he stated he transcended time before weirdmaggedon so it might work

Most of the stuff is not aplicable to his own tier, like invulnerability, and power bestowal (even if indirect) doesn't scale to you.

Like, seriously, outlier or not his body is not intangible in any way.

I guess? Not really sure those even work with him in full power.

As for regen... him being erased by memory erasure makes no sense. Sure, the gun is existence erasure, but I feel it's better to say it doesn't erase his mindscaper.

well, it was going to erase bill in the nightmare realm when he didn't have a physical body

or it is over time and that is how he is reincarnated

Yeah... that's the point of summoning it.

He does have Mid-godly through it, it's just that we don't rank ressurection by it.

Axo should be listed as only 2-A for being the some sort of supreme being of the Infinite Multiverse and being waaaaaaaay stronger then Bill could even be

well it creates plot holes all over the place, what I am getting at is that he isn't consistent for a character that he seems to know the power levels of quite accurately

Alex not working more on Axolotl was not a very good thing since it completely ruins Bill's scaling in the Multiverse

I'm a bit shocked how he doesn't have any real form of Regen. He's a flipping axolotl for crying in the sink.

I will unsubscribe from this thread. You can inform me via my message wall when you have reached a conclusion.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Mabel land:

• Hell no she isn't getting a key for this. First of all, sh is normally her regular self, becoming superhuman by her standards when she wishes to. Secondly, litirally everone would have her abilities in Mabel land, making anyone fighting her empowered. At most, you can argue for mabel land itself to get a profile, since it semi-sentient and can BFR peeps.
Gonna get to the others in a bit.
She was actually the only one who had the powers, mabel land gives you what you want but mabel was the only one to do what she whatever she wants

Others also got whatever they wanted, it just prioratized keeping Mabel in.

Regardless, still doesn't get a profile.

Because what he did is not extreme willpower by any non-kids cartoon standards.

He knew that infinite people's life were at stake, so he prioritized that over his crush actually liking him back.

Back