• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possibly this wikis longest CRT (Gravity Falls)

Elizhaa said:
The fact that the multiverse is destroyed by a rip in the universe, and not by Bill's own power, also doesn't help.
> I pretty this is not the justification for his 2-A key.
Yes it is.

This is the only point that is a direct statement that says he'll destroy all of the mutliverse.

The thread to the multiverse I already covered above.

And for the "he made the rip", I can make a domino fall over, and the domino might make a larger domino fall over, rinse and repeat until a pillar thrice my size crushes someone. That doesn't make me 9-B.

Perhaps somebody knowledgeable should write a summary of the arguments so far, and then ask all of the staff members listed in the Gravity Falls verse page to comment here?

Last time he didn't fuse the Nightmare Realm with the Physical Realm. The reason Bill is a threat; and the reason he's going to destroy everything, is because the multiverse is merged with the Nightmare Realm because of Bill, which is going to self-destruct. Because of that, when it blows up, so does the rest of the multiverse. Really helps that the Nightmare Realm is already 2-A sized via existing between every single realm there is.

Unless you want to imply the Nightmare Realm is going to keep blowing itself up over and over again after having already done so, or is only going to do so in pieces and parts.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Elizhaa said:
The fact that the multiverse is destroyed by a rip in the universe, and not by Bill's own power, also doesn't help.
> I pretty this is not the justification for his 2-A key.
Yes it is.
This is the only point that is a direct statement that says he'll destroy all of the mutliverse.

The thread to the multiverse I already covered above.

And for the "he made the rip", I can make a domino fall over, and the domino might make a larger domino fall over, rinse and repeat until a pillar thrice my size crushes someone. That doesn't make me 9-B.
The Portal which is Low 2-C since it can tears the universe apart, prove a rift need to be continuous to destroy reality so it would Bill's Rift would be scaled from his powers as well.

I am iffy on the Nightmare Realm as this pics is the major implication of its abilities only: nowhere, it is mentioned that Bill would use to destroy the multiverse.

To repeat: Didn't Ford heavily imply if not outright state that Bill would merge the Nightmare Realm with the rest of reality? Which will blow itself up eventually? In that case, then that's probably why the rift is such a big deal.

I agree with Elizhaa. If the rift can destroy the universe Bill scaling to Low 2-C is fine

In terms of 2-A, nothing of Bill'a hax alone would be a threat to an infinite multiverse. So when Ford states he is a threat to the multiverse, which is infinite, and Bill is getting stronger (which Ford also confirms in Wierdmaggedon) then he must be talking about raw power which makes sense given the context. Therefore 2-A Bill seems fine because GF has a confirmed infinite multiverse. Is it over time? Maybe but at some point he's gonna reach 2-A if not stopped and one can only be a threat to it if they were to reach such a level (so Ford basically supports this)

So I propose

11-A | Low 2-C to 2-A

Well, somebody knowledgeable has to carry out the edit.

Also it should be mentioned even if it's implied, that with this rating his dura would be the same as the AP. So it would be Universe+ Level (insert reason here), potentially mulitversal+

Hate to break it to ya, but again, the rift is what would be dangerous to the multiverse.

I mean, even Cal said that Reality in the context Time Baby uses it refers to the multiverse. Which should be a given since the words universe and reality are used differently in the same statement.

So again, the multiverse was collapsing because of a rift in one universe. That is what a chain reaction is and we don't scale them directly.

Okay, so "Low 2-C. 2-A via chain reaction" then?

I would appreciate more information about the rift though.

Risci, I think that you are the only one who believe in the chain reaction. You haven't debunked my point about the reaction needing continuous energy to be sustain like the Portal.

Bill threads are scary.

The Discord has talked about making a thread to upgrade Bill eventually, but I guess this works?

Elizhaa said:
Risci, I think that you are the only one who believe in the chain reaction. You haven't debunked my point about the reaction needing continuous energy to be sustain like the Portal.
There is zero reason to assume that the energy needed to keep it going is more than infinite since radiactive ***** could power the portal.

And the energy came from Bills world fusing with ours.

I said *****. And the one used to operate the portal.

You can't honestly believe that you need 2-A AP for that portal, or to make a tear in one dimension, right? Why would you even assume you need that much energy?

The Portal is said to be able to destroy a universe if it's malfunction ing, at least.

It can be turned off also to prevent the universe destruction. So, destruction is was causing scaled to it is energy's output. Without energy, there is no destruction

You haven't debunked anything regarding the Nightmare Realm being the real threat, and the rift being dangerous is via keeping the NMR fused with existence.

Yes. That has nothing to do with the amount of energy needed to mantain it, nor does it mean that Bill sclales to 2-A with anything but the thing Time Baby mentions.

Seriously, you would need to prove that it needs 2-A energy to mantain it, noit that it needs energy to work. The fact that it uses radioactive substances as an energy source makes that obvious. But here too it can simply be a smaller rip in reality making the whole thing fail.

Regardless, please explain why he would need 2-A energy to make a rift in one universe.

Lightbuster30 said:
You haven't debunked anything regarding the Nightmare Realm being the real threat, and the rift being dangerous is via keeping the NMR fused with existence.
...Whot?

What... what should I debunk there?

Bill made a rift to fuse the universe with his own realm, and it causes the collapse of the multiverse.

I'm not sure what NRM stand here for.

Assaltwaffle said:
That's conjecture. Bill is insane, so he very well may have either not believed Time Baby or just not cared. He seemed to think he and his maniacs would have a neverending party, so it's probably the latter. It wouldn't be uncommon for a mad character to accidentally be their own end.

I mean I already pointed out that destruction was Bill's goal since the begining with the scans evidence above. I think this point is nulled.

I will be busy for most the day, I will reply to other points much later

Ricsi-viragosi said:
...Whot?

What... what should I debunk there?

Bill made a rift to fuse the universe with his own realm, and it causes the collapse of the multiverse.

I'm not sure what NRM stand here for.
Yes. And since the Nightmare Realm is fused with the multiverse what happens to the multiverse when the thing blows itself up? Prove it was only fused to the space time of one universe and not the multiverse as a whole. Because Bill didn't imply he'd have to repeat the process universe by universe. No, he implied he needed to get a 3D body once and he'd be free. And we know he didn't use the Nightmare Realm to blow up his home dimension since he discovered the place afterwords.

Several problems here.

Eliz, I already pointed out that he was aiming for the "destruction" of one universe, not all of them. Not only that, but weirdmageddon as we saw it was enough for Ford to say that the world ended. Not only that, but the destruction is still not achieved with his power, but by a rip in one universe.

For you Light, there are even more problems with that.

It isn't fused with the multiverse. It is fused with one universe. It is litirally stated that it is being brought into "our" world, and Time Baby plain states that the tear is in this universe, not multiverse.

His world being destroyed also has nothing to do with this because it didn't cause the destruction of infinite other worlds.

Again, none of the destruction is done by him, but by a rift in the universe. For all we know the multiverse being destroyed wouldn't damage his mindscaper self, which would mean that he can come back just fine. Or maybe, just maybe, the fabric of reality being destroyed would leave the Nightmare Realm behind, since it is already a lawless hell.

i mostly agree except time baby said dimension not universe

also the nightmare realm was going to destroy itself, it wouldn't be left behind

Dimension is in no way means the whole multiverse tough. And I'm pretty sure dimension was used for individiual universes in-verse.

And I don't really see how that affects my points.

Seriously, making a rip in the dimension is not AP aplicable, because the amount of energy needed to do it is not calculable or something that can be guessed.

Fords portal also doesn't use infinite energy, as it uses nuclear power to work. There is a chance of destroying the universe because your connecting it with others and other dimensional sheningans, not because you releasing enough energy to destroy it.

So unless you have a way to tell how much power is needed to make a city sized hole that leads to a lawless reality, you can't get a tier from that.

And you guys seem to be ignoring the fact that this is still far too inconsistent to take at face value. I mean, Ford plain says that the world wouldn't end with a boom, and yet apparently it will as far as time baby is concerned.

I still think that putting a proper tier on Bill is impossible, and that he should simply be unknown, and 2-A with the whole fabric of existence thing.

Totallynotchewbacca said:
i mostly agree except time baby said dimension not universe
also the nightmare realm was going to destroy itself, it wouldn't be left behind
Dimension and universe can be used interchangeably.

Back