• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possibly this wikis longest CRT (Gravity Falls)

present the proof please

dimension can range from universe even up to dimensional planes depending on the contex

don't just give a claim without the proof please

Totallynotchewbacca said:
anyways he has reasoning for low 2-C and even 2-A that are still valid
Please quote them.

Because none of the ***** brought up really stands.

The only 2-A AP is done through a rift in the universe. And there were two ways dimension was used in verse, one was for numbering universes, the other was for the number of directions one can move in. It's obvious which one is meant here.

What is the Low 2-C thing? Scaling his energy output to the portal? Because I just explained that there is no logical way that the portal releases infinite energy, and there is no reason to assume that it destroys the universe through sheer energy instead of dimensional sheningans.

Not sure why you guys keep suffering by trying to find something logical here.

No matter how hard you try, you won't. And that's that.

Bill has nothing consistent. The most consistent thing he has is throwing around infinite energy, and that's it. Everything else is contradicted at one point by something that you can't just wave off as PIS.

It really makes no sense that the fusing of the NMR (Nightmare Realm) would only influence one universe. To repeat: Once it blows up, it blows up, no more NMR to destroy. The argument that it happens universe by universe implies the realm would only be blowing up parts and pieces of itself or has high godly regen....which makes no damned sense.

I mean the reasoning on his profile, the reasoning for low 2-C works

also, i think he should become "possibly 2-A" for the fact that it was never specified whether or not that he was a threat via power or ruthlessness which means that he is possibly a threat to the multiverse via his power being that great

Lightbuster30 said:
It really makes no sense that the fusing of the NMR (Nightmare Realm) would only influence one universe. To repeat: Once it blows up, it blows up, no more NMR to destroy. The argument that it happens universe by universe implies the realm would only be blowing up parts and pieces of itself or has high godly regen....which makes no damned sense.
No.

Just... no.

It makes no sense is not an agument, because if you tought that any of this makes sense, you are wrong. That's it. There was no logic put into this by the author, and any you try to give it is just extrapolation by this point.

Bill fused the nightmare realm with the one universe. That is made clear.

Not even the universe, but just gravity falls. You can't refute that, there aren't even statements that refute it.

And the Fabric of Reality being destroyed is not equatable to the nightmare real stopping, because that ain't part of reality.

Totallynotchewbacca said:
I mean the reasoning on his profile, the reasoning for low 2-C works
also, i think he should become "possibly 2-A" for the fact that it was never specified whether or not that he was a threat via power or ruthlessness which means that he is possibly a threat to the multiverse via his power being that great
One-shotted Time Baby, created Mabel Land which had infinite energy, called the citizens of Gravity Falls "three dimensional skin puppets"

Neither of this three is Low 2-C.

He would be Low 2-C once the 3-A thing is done, but this are horrible reasonings.

And no, that is not something you can assume, at all.

And I don't want to make Ad Hominem or anything, but you made it rather clear that you want Bill as high up in the tiers as possible, so you suggesting that tier feels kind of biased. Not saying you definitly are, but you know that we don't just assume such a high end.

Ok then, explain how the rift is destroying the fabirc of reality? Lets look at what we know: The rift is going to derstroy the fabric of the universe. Bill's plan was to merge the Nightmare realm with at least the Universe. Nightmare Realm is fated to destroy itself., and is now fused with at least the Universe. There you go. There's your rift destroying the universe. You have a better explaination? Then post the alternative.

I don't have the time to follow this thread anymore. You can message me when you have reached a conclusion.

That isn't all we know tough.

If the rip in this dimension continues, the whole fabric of reality will be destroyed.

You see, the problem is that "this dimension" and "fabric of reality" are differentiated here, so you can't say he is fusing it with all of reality.

Not only that, but it isn't him fusing it with the dimension that would cause the destruction of the fabric of existance. It's just the rip in the dimension, the one already present.

The nightmare realm eventually self destructing is a non-factor here, and was never implied to have anything to do with why Bill is dangerous.

I agree that it may be a chain reaction feat

But that wasn't why I said 2-A

The feat I was talking about was this:

"In terms of 2-A, nothing of Bill'a hax alone would be a threat to an infinite multiverse. So when Ford states he is a threat to the multiverse, which is infinite, and Bill is getting stronger (which Ford also confirms in Wierdmaggedon) then he must be talking about raw power which makes sense given the context. Therefore 2-A Bill seems fine because GF has a confirmed infinite multiverse. Is it over time? Maybe but at some point he's gonna reach 2-A if not stopped and one can only be a threat to it if they were to reach such a level (so Ford basically supports this)"

Little off topic but can anyone link me the interview/statement of alex saying Bill was downplayed in Weirdmaggeddon for PIS? It was mentioned earlier but not linked and I just want to see it for myself.

Arsenal... that...

Look, the chain reaction is ehat makes him a threat. It's the reason why Time Baby bothered to go to Bill, because the chain reaction that Bill was causing would've killed them all.

The chain reaction that you gree with is what removes the 2-A rating.

But still, he will fit into Low 2-C regardless, so Low 2-C, 2-A via chain reaction should be fine.

i agree with this, but risci and arsenal

could you guys go through the abilities and see which ones are reasonable? There are abilities which work but others that don't work like probability manipulation

Gonna point out the reason why he lacks most of his second key powers in his first one is because he does them through dream manipulation, and anyone can think them away.

For the suggested abilities:

I have already explained that he won't get other beings skills unless showed or stated to have them, so 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 24, 26

Several are just kind of non-factors, like 2, 8, 20, 21, 25, 29

Some are just wrong, like 6 (not weapon creation), 7, 9 (Mabel land doesn't manipulate your emotions. It just throws what you want in your face.), 13 (Dream manipulation), 22 (he isn't resisting it), 23, 27 (That is not what plot manipulatin is), 28 (Type 4 only applies if they ressurect whenever they die. This is not true for Bill), 30 (He wouldn't need to give up his pride and pray to axolotl if this were true. Not only that, but "his henchmen in disarrey" can easily stand for the ones not shot being in disarray because those they work with just died), 31 (He didn't create the concepts)

1 is fine.

I belive Bill gets the other creature's powers via being partially responsible for their creation but I'm not so sure if that's the case

No.

Don't know what you want me to tell you, but you don't upscale powers like that, and he obviously doesn't have them.

There aren't even statements to back up him having this obviously contradictory powers.

Wait, as soon as Bill was erased; he turns to blackhole that removed all the changes in the gravity Falls turning it back to normal if his power were just chain reaction; I doubt this would be the case. This refered as to what what would hapen if he is defeated in the novel.

That isn't true tough.

Ford and co. have to go around to pick up most of the rips in reality left, which is how mable found herselllf falling into the nightmare realm.

And you also seem to be missing the point. Bill was the one that was making the rift, that doesn't make it not a chain reaction.

He is making a rift in one dimension, that rift is causing chaos, and the fabric of reality might be destroy because of it.

Fords portal also doesn't use infinite energy, as it uses nuclear power to work. There is a chance of destroying the universe because your connecting it with others and other dimensional sheningans, not because you releasing enough energy to destroy it.

>The portal's power source was Hyperdrive not nuclear energy was radiation was just a material.

The hyperdrive uses nuclear energy. Or "highly radiactive materials to stay powered". Do those materials make infinite energy for a finite amount of time now?

That is still not prood that it destroys the universe through energy instead of dimensional sheningans.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
The hyperdrive uses nuclear energy. Or "highly radiactive materials to stay powered". Do those materials make infinite energy for a finite amount of time now?

That is still not prood that it destroys the universe through energy instead of dimensional sheningans.
The portal is stated to be able to destroy the universe when it malfunction; in all of it malfuntions; just turning it off, wil stop the process.

It shown it scaled to the energy it make making.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
That isn't true tough.
Ford and co. have to go around to pick up most of the rips in reality left, which is how mable found herselllf falling into the nightmare realm.

And you also seem to be missing the point. Bill was the one that was making the rift, that doesn't make it not a chain reaction.

He is making a rift in one dimension, that rift is causing chaos, and the fabric of reality might be destroy because of it.
Also, the Hyperdrive is the power source itself, I don't belive we scaled scaled powersource to the material there are made of.

Also, I don't think chain reaction can be reverterted if the one's reponsible for it stop it/ or is defeated. This event usually show it scaled to one's power in tiering.

The rift is not stated to be done by special ability of his power.

Why change the rating back chain reaction again? I mean we are going to back to same problem of the last thread where we overall agree with a rating; he would be a glass stone again if he can survive the destruction. Low-Godly doesn't give the abilty to came from Higher-dimensional destruction assuming he is 3-D, only High-Godly does. I would see no problem scaling his powers to his durability.

I made a response to each point one at a time, but at this point, please stop bringing up non-factors.

I could rip into your portal point by pointing out that no, we can indeed assume that something using radiactive substances aviable on earth to function creates a finite amount of energy, or how the destruction of the universe has absolutely zero to do with energy releases and everything to do with dimensional sheningans, and as such the energy needed to operate it does not scale to it's AP.

But it doesn't matter. It is low 2-C, and as such is unimportant to this discussion.

The "chain reaction cannot be reverted" is also unfounded. Why wouldn't it be able to? Not only that, but it wasn't completely reverted, there were still plenty portals and rips in reality that lead to the nightmare realm left behind. Especially since it is plain stated that only if it continues will it cause the destruction.

The "rift is not a special power" is also kind of non-nonsensical of an argument. For two main reasons, the first is that it wasn't his power period. The gate between worlds was created when Mabel got deceived and gave Bill the rift, it wasn't his doing period. What was his doing was that he was bringing his own realm into our own, which was causing weirdmageddon to begin with.

And the second reason is that it very much is special. Time Baby only cared about the rift, Ford was afraid because the rift constantly made Bill more powerful, Weirdmageddon only happened because of it, etc.

Long story short tough:

He didn't make the rip himself, the portal did. Bill was only bringing the nightmare realm into our world.

It didn't get reversed completely beyond, only the nightmare realm got thrown out of the dimension. There were still rips in reality after.

It is a chain reaction because a portal is made-->Bill is bringing his realm into our dimension--> that causes the Fabric of Reality to go **** itself. Remove Bill from that and there are portals left around, and Ford and co. went to take care of the portals.

The regen I already countered. What you are saying assumes that:

-The nightmare realm would be destroyed with reality (don't you bring up it eventually self-destructing. It has nothing to do with this)

-It destroys Bills mindscaper form for some reason, despite it being able to exist outside of reality.

Neither of this are fair assumptions to make.

Bill's Low 2-C AP justification needs to be updated. the current one would just qualify for High 3-A

3-A and High 3-A are going to become Low 2-C.

Tough, I'm guessing you agree if you want the reasonings to be uodated?

The regen I already countered. What you are saying assumes that:

-The nightmare realm would be destroyed with reality (don't you bring up it eventually self-destructing. It has nothing to do with this)

-It destroys Bills mindscaper form for some reason, despite it being able to exist outside of reality.

Neither of this are fair assumptions to make.

I nver brought self-destruction. My point is Bill was indifferent about about the nightmare realm.

low-godly regen is not enough to survive 4-D explosion if one doesn't have durability or is 4-D.

The destuction of universe or multiverse, for example, still follow the same same premise no matter how slow.

I am not claiming Bill would have the Regenerationn as even I am against it but at least the durability that scaled with his first tier scaled be applied.

Back