• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Whis ability

I was rewatching the universal tournament and caught something that might have been overlooked. What kind of ability is this?

Whis222

He stops glass shards from moving.

Cap

Then later, what looks like it, Erases them from existing. They all completly disappear

"Erases them from existing. They all completly disappear"

Pretty sure a 3-A characters can pulverize glass

About "stoping the glass", it can simple be Telekinesis

He uses his staff. His staff clearly is what has his hax. (Time manipulation, matter manipulation, transmutation).

Edit: I saw someone's profile, tier 2-C I think. Who was given high reality warping for erasing boulders out of existence lol.

Back