• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Existing before worlds/creation/ fundemental aspect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried to put this on Q&A since I'm not so sure about it, but since that section get little to no attention, better turned it into a debate then
When I debating off vsb wiki, im having this problem the "existing before concepts/creation/or any fundemental " has many ways to approches it, makes it confusing to evaluate.
Therefore, I wanted to show you ways to understand about the term so we can have a discussion on it, I will divided those to what I agree and what I dont

Type 1 : worthless, just as before something theres nothing, existing before fundemental creation would just be a paradoxical way to call "nothing", that "nothing" later got turned in to "something". A non-existence got overlapped by creation, means that it does exist now, it used to doesnt exist ( or lacking fundemental aspects )
Type 2 : another paradoxical, as you were stated as a being that "exist before all concept", you are indeed a concept that exist before even the first concept,you are a personal concept (CM3) behaves just like acausuality type 1
Type 1: Time Paradox Immunity: Characters with this type of Acausality are rendered immune to changes in the past and standard temporal paradoxes, but remain just as vulnerable in the present and can be affected by normal Causality Manipulation and similar abilities.

Type 3 : the "NEP", as you exist before everything making you lacking every possible aspect, since those just hasnt exist yet, effectively Non-Existence Physiology
  • This type collied with type one, as the Non-Existence Existence via "Exist before creation/ fundemental" continued to be NEP
  • If the author really wanted to write a NEP character, that character should've been worded differently than an existence ( except ofcourse the story mentioned something similar to a paradoxical or just more context later )
Type 4 : the conceptual manipulation type 1, as you exist before worlds/ creation, you're effectively independent from the world itself
I'm probably shouldnt touch this
+ Focusing on the "Exist before " the sentence was a chronological comparsion, there weren't any words suggesting one has higher quality nor does it completely independent from eachothers

This is not a content revision, just because you don't get an answer immediately does not mean you create a thread in the wrong section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back