• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible upgrade Outerverse God of War ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know if a page has already been made for this topic if so please close this one 🚨

Yggdrasil

As we know, the yggdrasil transcends all dimensions of the space-time continuums of its branches in a qualitative manner, which would give it a qualitative ontological superiority, i.e. a qualification for the Outerverse? But I think one of the problems is that it's not necessarily an immaterial world, is it?
Does this refer to the fact that the intrinsic case surpasses any material state by being qualitatively superior to any physical and temporal dimension, or that the structure itself need not be material?
image.png
It would then be in distinction with all the parts of material reality, not existing with them, thus standing above all physical and spatiotemporal differentiation in Nordic cosmology or whether it should go beyond the material whole we have, including the Kingdom between the Realms, which manifested itself from the branches of Yggdrasil and is a higher-dimensional void that encompasses the parallel dimensions of the Nine Realms.

Void
Isn't a vacuum intrinsically linked to the state of non-existence, i.e. something that is already non-physical? This correlation can be found on my vacuum handling page.
A void: nothingness or non-existence
Or wikipedia, which suggests a total absence of all physical matter, and therefore of its physical existence.
They tell us that a 1-A structure transcends lower existences to the point where they disappear into nothingness.
Conclusion
We have the Kingdom between Realms manifested by the Yggdrasil, which is qualitatively superior by ontological nature to any material composition (is not physical) and we have the Yggdrasil with the same classifications, but for this one I deduce the superiority of physical compositions over all space-time, the Kingdom between Realms transcends lower existences to the point that these disappear and are erased into nothingness. In short, would it qualify as 1-A?
(For the Yggdrasil, I'm not really sure it's possible, but for the Void/Royalm between the Realms, I think we can do something)

In agreement: @Robo432343, @ScalingRandomVerse

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
Disagree, the video you sent about Yggdrasil shows no proof about it transcending dimensions, only a couple small statements about transcending time and space, this is nowhere near enough for Outerversal.

In terms of the void... a void is nothingness yes, but viewing it AS nothing does not mean you are 1-A, simple as. You'd need to view the lower realms or dimensions as a whole as greatly insuperior, like complete fiction.

So, I disagree, a lot.

I do not know if a page has already been made for this topic if so please close this one 🚨

Yggdrasil

As we know, the yggdrasil transcends all dimensions of the space-time continuums of its branches in a qualitative manner, which would give it a qualitative ontological superiority, i.e. a qualification for the Outerverse? But I think one of the problems is that it's not necessarily an immaterial world, is it?
The scan you showed was rather Yggdrasil serving as the foundation of the world tree and all of the dimensions encompassed in there, which was not talking about dimensional axes in any sense. And IIRC, "transcending dimensions" as a premise itself won't guarantee qualitative superiority as more context is needed if the purported qualitative superior being sees everything below them as absolute nothingness. Not to mention in this scan, it was stated "Everything comes back to the tree" which means everything at its end leads back to the Tree nonetheless, straight-up disqualifying for any aspects or chance of qualitative superiority.
It would then be in distinction with all the parts of material reality, not existing with them, thus standing above all physical and spatiotemporal differentiation in Nordic cosmology or whether it should go beyond the material whole we have, including the Kingdom between the Realms, which manifested itself from the branches of Yggdrasil and is a higher-dimensional void that encompasses the parallel dimensions of the Nine Realms.
That so-called "higher-dimensional void" rather acts like a Hyperspace brane cosmology, which stems the Low 1-C rating for God of War.
Void
Isn't a vacuum intrinsically linked to the state of non-existence, i.e. something that is already non-physical? This correlation can be found on my vacuum handling page.

Or wikipedia, which suggests a total absence of all physical matter, and therefore of its physical existence.
They tell us that a 1-A structure transcends lower existences to the point where they disappear into nothingness.
Simply being a void lacking space and time by itself is absolutely no means of qualitative superiority whatsoever, without any further context. 1-A structures transcend lower existences to the point where they're nothingness, yes, but it means that its superiority is to the point that any lower-level existences are absolute-null in nature compared to them. Also, there's a note:
It is important to note that a non-physical realm being described as somehow "higher" than a physical world is not sufficient reasoning for this.

This is just a generic "Transcends space and time" statement. Not enough.

A void of nothingness is often a good exemplar of something that can be 1-A with sufficient context, but one in-and-of-itself is not enough, no. And even then it has to be a rather specific definition of "Void" and not just "A huge space with nothing in it."

All-in-all: No.

Since everyone is just here derailing like damn crazy and this topic will be rejected nonetheless, here's a song I'd like to share:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back