• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Upgrade for (DCCU) Superman, Wonder Woman and Doomsday

SPOILERS FROM BVS BELOW.

If you saw the movie, how would you scale the Nuke to these characters?

Superman > City Level (Survive but needed to be healed by the sun)

Doomsday > City Level+ (Survived without a scrath)

Wonder Woman > City Level (Survived with her Shield, her body also survived blows from Doomsday)

They survive Multiple Nuke Radiation bombs, so there's a possibility for the 3 of them to be rated as Small Country Level.

What do you think!?

Well, I suppose that this may be reasonable, but I would prefer if somebody placed the radius into a nuke calculator, so we would get an energy yield.

It had to be at least be a 50 megaton yield ala hydrogen bomb. Ain't no way a nuke from the superman-afraid US government is going to be anything less. I think that's at small city lvl right?

50 megatons would be city level, but the most powerful nuclear weapon the US has in active service is just 1.2 megtons which is small city level.

The US never had a 50 megaton bomb actually.

But if we have a shot of the explosion it is better to calc it as it can go above that (since it is still a fictional universe), or below that given that many modern US nuklear weapons are smaller.

Wouldnt they developed one though? They are pretty afraid of the kryptonians. I doubt they thought a low-yield nuke would do the job but I'll wait for calcs.

Maybe "At least Small City level (The US military should have used its strongest 1.2 Megaton bomb against him)" in the meantime?

I have updated the Superman and Zod pages.

Can someone also add in the description that his heat vision was confirmed as light based via the companion guide?

I suppose that it does not cause any harm, so okay.

Sweet. In vs matches, being able to fire light/lasers is nice advantage. I guess that should go for the other Kryptonians and Doomsday.

Well, I don't have the energy, as it isn't so important, but if others want to add it to Zod and Doomsday as well, they can do so.

Back