• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Upgrade for Dabi's Attack Potency

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Chapter 266 of My Hero Academia it's heavily implied that the big flame blast from chapter 265 that Dabi that hit Hawks from behind eviserated the Majority of Hawks' feathers in a single shot(Otherwise Hawks would have shredded Dabi with 10 or 20 feathers when Dabi stomped on his head) while his feathers could endure Endeavors flames for an Extended period of time while Endeavor was pushing himself to his limit.

So should Dabi's AP be changed to 8-A likely higher.

Dabi

I know he's 8-A but I'm just saying likely higher should be added on his page due to the latest two chapters and his AP feat against Hawks it's not the most major change but it is a change kinda like how Endeavors Prominence Burn on his page is discribed as likely higher than 8-A

This is just an 8-A feat, not anything higher than that. I don't think the likely higher is necessary.

There's no reason for a likely higher, Endeavor was heavily weakened when that happened. His first Prominence Burn completely disintegrate most of High-End's body, yet that last one only charred him black.

Endeavor's flames would've done the same thing to Hawks' wings had he not been so injured.

Endeavor's flames ended up burning Hawks' feathers in a brief timeframe, and he wasn't even trying to destroy them, to my eyes the feat is similar at most.

The reason Endeavor's Prominence Burn is put at higher is because it's so much stronger than his normal attacks that he was able to completely overwhelm Dabi's fire and disintegrate Hood's body.

Thank you for helping out. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back