• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation upgrade - Maou Gakuin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matahari Kehancuran sudah memiliki konsep kehancuran tipe 2, tetapi ketika Anos mengubah tatanan ilahi, ia memperoleh kekuatan untuk juga menghancurkan akal, itulah sebabnya Venuzdonoa lebih unggul daripada Matahari Kehancuran.
With this statement, I think Venuzdonoa's power has nothing to do with Anos' power.

So, Venuzdonoa's power is pure from the Order of Destruction.

With this statement, I think Venuzdonoa's power has nothing to do with Anos' power.

So, Venuzdonoa's power is pure from the Order of Destruction.
The Sun of destruction <Surgeldonove>
is just a seal to control Venuzdonoa.
From WN chap: 527
"Come, Venuzdonoa"

A shadow sword emerges and I pick up the handle.
 The dark-colored longsword Venuzdonoa has appeared.

"Now, give it a try"

Leaping, I land on the podium.
 Swinging a dark longsword cuts only the shadow of Coastria.

It transformed and turned into a magic circle.
 <Venuzdonoa> Is a technique for activating.

Normally, it cannot be used without Sasha, but according to the rules of baptism, the force necessary for the procedure has already been poured.

Coastria turned to the magic circle.
 With her eyes open, she stretched out her fingers and sent magical power, as if she could see it.

"A sword that cuts shadows and turns them into magic circles-no. This is magic that disturbs order."

Coastria immediately discovers the characteristics of Venuzdonoa and approaches its abyss.

"Use the power of the god of destruction to build the technique. No. It's just a seal to control the power. The essence of magic is deeper and deeper."

THE CONSTRUCTION FORMULA GOES TO ANOS.

Venuzdonoa is Anos power being supressed iirc
Not being surpressed, the order of Sun of doom was converted into a weapon of destruction, where the order is just a seal to control the power of the sword. The essence of magic is deeper and deeper. Many had described Venuzdonoa having a bottomless Abyss.(which I find quite simmilar to Anos's abyss).

Last edited:
Since both parties came to the conclusion that it is a type 1 concept for HFG, Anos Eyes of Chaotic Destruction and Venuzdonoa, it only remains for the staff to make the final decision? Idk

Wait? Is it already over!?

I want to explain about two points that i haven't reply yet (because of works)

1.About HGF concept object
2.about how fast the world will destroyed when HGF died

I also already set up the scan

But i don't think it's Necessarily now

Let's leave that for another time, what matters now is that the staff gives the final vote, since all the others accepted it as type 1.

The Sun of destruction <Surgeldonove>
is just a seal to control Venuzdonoa.
From WN chap: 527
"Come, Venuzdonoa"

A shadow sword emerges and I pick up the handle.
 The dark-colored longsword Venuzdonoa has appeared.

"Now, give it a try"

Leaping, I land on the podium.
 Swinging a dark longsword cuts only the shadow of Coastria.

It transformed and turned into a magic circle.
 <Venuzdonoa> Is a technique for activating.

Normally, it cannot be used without Sasha, but according to the rules of baptism, the force necessary for the procedure has already been poured.

Coastria turned to the magic circle.
 With her eyes open, she stretched out her fingers and sent magical power, as if she could see it.

"A sword that cuts shadows and turns them into magic circles-no. This is magic that disturbs order."

Coastria immediately discovers the characteristics of Venuzdonoa and approaches its abyss.

"Use the power of the god of destruction to build the technique. No. It's just a seal to control the power. The essence of magic is deeper and deeper."

THE CONSTRUCTION FORMULA GOES TO ANOS.
Thanks for the explanation.

In chapter 185..

Color each other's hands deep black, <Death root sleep> Push it out.

When I grabbed Avos Dilhevia's finger, Venuzdonoa's sword was being swung.

Aim your evil eye at it and grab the blade that is swung down.

Grinning, Avos Dilhevia laughed as if he was sure of his victory.

"Do you think you can prevent it by using <Evil Eye of Ruin>?"

The magical power is concentrated in the sword, and the blade destroys all the swords.

<Eyes of evil destruction>, <Four walls of Beno's world Even> However, in front of Venuzdonoa, it wasn't even as protective as thin paper.

I'm not too sure about this statement... but at least, there's no indication that Venuzdonoa and Eyes of Purple are superior to each other. I prefer Venuzdonoa = Eyes of Purple.

Let's forget about this for a moment. More about CM1 HGF which will be accepted or not.

Please refrain from bringing more scans or other suggestions, as we want to end this thread, not to cause more controversy and make it even longer.

In chapter 185..

Color each other's hands deep black, <Death root sleep> Push it out.

When I grabbed Avos Dilhevia's finger, Venuzdonoa's sword was being swung.

Aim your evil eye at it and grab the blade that is swung down.

Grinning, Avos Dilhevia laughed as if he was sure of his victory.

"Do you think you can prevent it by using <Evil Eye of Ruin>?"

The magical power is concentrated in the sword, and the blade destroys all the swords.

<Eyes of evil destruction>, <Four walls of Beno's world Even> However, in front of Venuzdonoa, it wasn't even as protective as thin paper.

I'm not too sure about this statement... but at least, there's no indication that Venuzdonoa and Eyes of Purple are superior to each other. I prefer Venuzdonoa = Eyes of Purple.

Let's forget about this for a moment. More about CM1 HGF which will be accepted or not.
Purple eyes of Anos are the surpressed form of chaotic eyes specially made for containing, negating and surpressing the Order of Gods. They aren't stronger than Venuzdonoa but can negate Venuzdonoa easily, as it was specially made for that purpose.

Wait? Is it already over!?

I want to explain about two points that i haven't reply yet (because of works)

1.About HGF concept object
2.about how fast the world will destroyed when HGF died

I also already set up the scan

But i don't think it's Necessarily now
You may bring it up, if a staff member disagrees.

So which staff members have agreed to what so far?

As bernk said, Yuri is neutral, leading to agree but it is not known if he read the rest, besides all the arguments presented against the Upgrade, both from Everything12 and others have been debunked, and some of those who were against it did not respond anymore and others accepted the Type 1 concept.

Also, Ant, it perhaps would be a good idea if Celestial Pegasus be tagged here, as he also is a supporter of the verse and can give his opinions

Last edited:
Stuff like concept manipulation is over my head, and i have no knowledge on these feats.

Honestly idk if i should still be on the supporters of the verse list, i made the verse sure, but i haven't read the 500 or whatever MTL chapters. I like the series, but being a supporter these days is taken to mean having in depth knowledge about the series, instead of liking it, which i don't have.

@Antvasima

This CRT is proposing that the HFG's order, the "Order of Order", is possibly a type 1 concept.

1. Independent Universal Concept: Such concepts are completely independent from the reality they govern. These concepts shape all of reality and whatever level that reality exists in, and everything in reality "participates" in these concepts. For example, a circular object is circular because it is "participating" in the form of "circle-ness". In this way, the alteration of these concepts will change every object of the concept across all of reality, while the opposite wouldn't affect the concept.

- Concept Manipulation Page

Order = laws and concepts
Scans are in the OP.
OP's reasons have been debated, and the counters seems to have been debunked. See post #166 in this thread.

Reasons why the HFG's order possibly qualifies as a type 1 concept:

1. Type 2 concepts (normal order) are dependant on the Order of Order, and would be unable to exist without the Order of Order.
2. Disrupting (altering) the Order of Order disrupts (alters) and eventually destroys all other order in the world, and destroying the Order of Order would destroy all other order in the world.
This does not happen when disrupting/destroying any other order in the world.
3. The Order of Order creates gods and other order. Therefore it exists prior to and likely after the existence of other order.
Other order has been disrupted multiple times, yet it did not affect the Order of Order, therefore it is likely exempt from other order.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back