• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation upgrade - Maou Gakuin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the first sentence that I found in CM1 bruh, the explanation of Nousgalia order literally fits with all parts of it
Such concepts are completely independent from the reality they govern.

This was the part I was talking about. Anyway, i'll wait for the mods.

The order of order is completely independent of the reality it governs, since it governs all orders and reality, and even if all other orders and reality are destroyed it would not affect the order of order at all, whereas if the order of order is simply altered, all other orders would eventually be destroyed along with reality. o_O

This CRT is proposing that the HFG's order, the "Order of Order", is possibly a type 1 concept.

Order = laws and concepts
Scans are in the OP.
OP's reasons have been debated, and the counters seems to have been debunked. See post #166 in this thread.

Reasons why the HFG's order possibly qualifies as a type 1 concept:

1. Type 2 concepts (normal order) are dependant on the Order of Order, and would be unable to exist without the Order of Order.
2. Disrupting (altering) the Order of Order disrupts (alters) and eventually destroys all other order in the world, and destroying the Order of Order would destroy all other order in the world.
This does not happen when disrupting/destroying any other order in the world.
3. The Order of Order creates gods and other order. Therefore it exists prior to and likely after the existence of other order.
Other order has been disrupted multiple times, yet it did not affect the Order of Order, therefore it is likely exempt from other order.
Here's the actual updated reasons for why the Heavenly Father God's order possibly qualifies as a type 1 concept btw.

I'm still in disagreement, whether or not you consider my points debunked or not. My points I feel only make this above baseline Type 2, and this being too much reaching to make type 1. I can go back and reread the statements meant to debunk mine if you wish.
Have you read the thread about Maou Gokuin getting cm3? There cm3 was accepted as above 2B baseline. Now, since new cm has been adopted, cm3 was converted to cm2 above baseline. Nousgalia's order which predates other orders that shape all reality(reality in this case Militia World), but Nousgalia himself was unaffected by the destruction of the world, and Nousgalia's destruction was causing the destruction of the Militia Universe will cause cm2 to be cm1 only for Nousgalia. Even tho' Chief God's order function in the same way.

Last edited:
I said we can wait one more day for extra input, but since I wasn't clear enough, I specifically meant staff input, as that's basically the only thing we've been waiting for for the past few days.

In any case, the votes are still 15:1:1 in favour of agreement.
It is unfair of us to expect staff members who are not knowledgeable on either the verse, or concepts, or both, to give an opinion here, but it is also unfair to delay a thread for this amount of time just because more staff members have not given their input here, even though the votes are heavily in favour of agreement.
I forgot to say I agree, make that 16.

My reasoning is simple, you guys are only neutral, but you do not explain why or respond to the points discussed, any other staff that may come to give their opinion, simply remain in Neutral, since they saw other staffs in Neutral, but do not explain why.

To be Type 1 you need to prove you are independent of the World. Creating and being independent of other Concepts, and the World being destroyed by the destruction of the Concept doesn't count. So do you have any clear cut statements that his Concept predates the Creation of the World!

The order of creation was the one that created the world of militia and reality, and the order of order was the one that created the order of creation and all the other orders in the reality, and on the concepts page it is specified that these concepts must be completely independent of the reality they govern, that is what the order of the order is, the creator of all orders and reality included, all orders and reality can be destroyed and in no way affect the order of the order of the order.

To be Type 1 you need to prove you are independent of the World. Creating and being independent of other Concepts, and the World being destroyed by the destruction of the Concept doesn't count. So do you have any clear cut statements that his Concept predates the Creation of the World!
Sir, have you seen the thread and the tons of proofs which easily states that Nousgalia predates other orders and is unaffected by the destruction of his own order and the reality and directly destroying Nousgalia will destroy the reality???

I want one that clearly talks about predating the World, not the Orders, that's all I require to give my agreement.

If you give me one that talks about a lesser Order predating the World I'll agree to that being Type 1, because clearly, things have changed without me being aware.

I want one that clearly talks about predating the World, not the Orders, that's all I require to give my agreement.
Order of Creation is the one who creates the world, and Order of Order is the One who created all other orders in the world, (order of creation included)

The world is maintained by order. In other words, without order the world cannot exist, which is why destroying, not disrupting, other order destroys the world.
The HFG's order created other order which created and now maintains the world. If the Order of Order predates other order, which created and now maintains the world, then it should also predate the world.

Last edited:
Can I get I get a quote talking about how the Order of Creation made the World?
I will try to find this statement as soon as I can.

As for the rest of the people participating in this CRT, please do not be unnecessarily hostile.

Last edited:
That certainly sounds close to what I'm asking for though it's a bit too hypothetical, but I think it can work as good supporting evidence if these Creation Order statements are good enough.

Who exactly are the people speaking, how knowledgeable would they be on these subjects.

That certainly sounds close to what I'm asking for though its a bit too hypothetical, but I think it can work as good supporting evidence if this Creation Order statements are good enough.
The one who talks about the order is eldemade (nousgalia) ,that means it's comes from reliable source 👍🏻

That doesn't really mentioned the Order of Creation, at least not clearly. Do you have a better one that more clearly talks about the Order of Creations role in creation?

That doesn't really mentioned the Order of Creation, at least not clearly. Do you have a better one that more clearly talks about the Order of Creations role in creation?
I don't understand what exactly are you pointing at? Is it the creation feat or someone who created the world? Btw, i have linked the chapter 421, you may read it if you want.

My problem with that quote is that it's about recreating the world from the remnants of the old one, not about the Order of Creation/its Goddess predating the initial creation from absolutely nothing.

My problem with that quote is that it's about recreating the world from the remnants of the old one, not about the Order of Creation/its Goddess predating the initial creation from absolutely nothing.
Actually, this has nothing to do here, Heavenly Father's God's order predates other orders, gives birth to other orders, is independent from the other orders and also from the reality it praticipates. The Order of creation was simply an order created by Nousgalia. Directly affecting Nousgalia/his order will affect the reality but not vice-versa.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back