• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation upgrade - Maou Gakuin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except if i'm quite wrong but doesn't all different layers in maou Gakuen have his own concept (it's why you guy got the countless x99 above cm3(now2) in first no?

I'm pretty sure that disqualify to having cm type1

+ It doesn't seem that your crt have more than the other crt made that was already refused

Except if i'm quite wrong but doesn't all different layers in maou Gakuen have his own concept (it's why you guy got the countless x99 above cm3(now2) in first no?

+ It doesn't seem that your crt have more than the other crt made that was already refused
The main point from this CRT is Heavenly God father, not from deeper layer

Thsts not the main argument, read the CRT

It seems that currently each layer seems to have the same concept but at a higher level of reality, and we are not talking about the same concepts as in the previous CRT, HFG being the only one of the above mentioned concepts that would qualify as type 1.... Also, please read the OP first before make assumptions

It seems that currently each layer seems to have the same concept but at a higher level of reality, and we are not talking about the same concepts as in the previous CRT, HFG being the only one of the above mentioned concepts that would qualify as type 1.... Also, please read the OP first before make assumptions
Well i'm recall having see HFG already one time.

I mean i come here in first because see the (99xcountless cm1) that some have talk lol

99* Uncountable comes from 99+ layers and uncountable effects on the reality of each layer
Which should not exist for HFG if i read correctly.

Since if i read the 99* countless came from the different order that exist in each layer. And HFG govern all layer and their order.

It's why i have tell if you use the same justification of the 99*uncountable that was used for the cm3(now cm2) in first, this can't can be cm1.

Which should not exist for HFG if i read correctly.

Since if i read the 99* countless came from the different order that exist in each layer. And HFG govern all layer and their order.

It's why i have tell if you use the same justification of the 99*uncountable that was used for the cm3(now cm2) in first, this can't can be cm1.
Where did u got countless 99+ cm1? Nousgalia order is the one that is cm1

A proof would be the following... HFG is the creator of the order of the order and therefore of all reality and concepts, each layer has a HFG that uses the same concept as nousgalia, but at a higher level of reality.... But this time we're trying to get Nousgalia concept to type 1, therefore Anos, we're not talking about Cm being above baseline and etc

As I've already said, order flows from shallow to deep in the Silver Sea. This is stated in the translated statement in the *"Magic in the Silver Sea" section of the cosmology blog.
Order X in Layer 0 and Order X in Layer 99 would be the same order that simply flowed from shallow to deep.
Order exerts its power and functions more strongly in deeper layers.
There's nothing to suggest that the HFG's order is exempt from this principle, therefore it should likely still be 99 * uncountable above baseline.

Last edited:
As I've already said, order flows from shallow to deep in the Silver Sea. This is stated in the translated statement in the WIP section of the cosmology blog.
Order X in Layer 0 and Order X in Layer 99 would be the same order that simply flowed from shallow to deep.
Order exerts its power and functions more strongly in deeper layers.
There's nothing to suggest that the HFG's order is exempt from this principle, therefore it should likely still be 99 * uncountable above baseline.
There is nothing to suggest he do like that too.

And from where exerting more power in function of layer is enough for being above baseline? It's the same concept you tell it yourself so should not be above baseline of himself.

And it exist 99 layer so it would be 99 above baseline if this was even possible(and i'm pretty sure what you tell can disqualify it as cm1).

It's either that or many high1-B/1-A cm1 will be infinity above baseline because same principle.

And from where exerting more power in function of layer is enough for being above baseline? It's the same concept you tell it yourself so should not be above baseline of himself.

And it exist 99 layer so it would be 99 above baseline if this was even possible(and i'm pretty sure what you tell disqualify it as cm1)
I think you might be a bit confused here.
Firstly, the concepts are above baseline because of the difference between layers. Nousgalia's Order of Order would not be, but the Order of Order in deeper layers would be. (Still the same Order of Order tho)
Secondly, when the Order of Order is disrupted/destroyed, it does indeed destroy all other order on the same level of reality. There's no reason it should suddenly destroy higher concepts if there exists a higher Order of Order to maintain them.
This doesn't disqualify cm1.

I think you might be a bit confused here.
Firstly, the concepts are above baseline because of the difference between layers. Nousgalia's Order of Order would not be, but obviously the Order of Order in deeper layers would be. (Still the same Order of Order tho)
Secondly, when the Order of Order is disrupted/destroyed, it does indeed destroy all other order on the same level of reality. There's no reason it should suddenly destroy higher concepts if there exists a higher Order of Order to maintain them.
This doesn't disqualify cm1 tho.
The difference between layer are not infinite for what i know (he will never be only 2-B otherwise).

And it does, cm1 type 1 need to be independent of the reality their gover which is not the case her since their power/what they can exert depend on the reality their are. If their are the same concept destroy concept x in layer 0 should destroy concept x in layer 99 as their are the same concept existing in the same dimmensionnality.

Having different exert of power with different layer of reality mean that their are not independent since like you tell yourself concept X in layer 0 and concept X in layer 99 is the same concept but they don't have same power between all reality.

Layer difference who currently working at this wiki laugh
And it exist 99 layer so it would be 99 above baseline if this was even possible(and i'm pretty sure what you tell can disqualify it as cm1).
This is not will be the anti feats for becoming the independent concept

Becoming the independent concept is simple, the concept must both unbound and govern the reality at the same time which is nousgalia already have this feats above as Explained by null
It's either that or many high1-B/1-A cm1 will be infinity above baseline because same principle.
A is A and B is B, make a different crt then

Layer difference who currently working at this wiki laugh

This is not will be the anti feats for becoming the independent concept

Becoming the independent concept is simple, the concept must both unbound and govern the reality at the same time which is nousgalia already have this feats above as Explained by null

A is A and B is B, make a different crt then
Except what he show, tell that their are not independent bruh.

You can't be independent and having the power your exert limited by the reality.

And which layer difference you talk? They are already discarded as not being infinite

The difference between layer are not infinite for what i know (he will never be only 2-B otherwise).

And it does, cm1 type 1 need to be independent of the reality their gover which is not the case her since their power/what they can exert depend on the reality their are. If their are the same concept destroy concept x in layer 0 should destroy concept x in layer 99 as their are the same concept existing in the same dimmensionnality.

Having different exert of power with different layer of reality mean that their are not independent since like you tell yourself concept X in layer 0 and concept X in layer 99 is the same concept but they don't have same power between all reality.
It doesn't have to be infinite.
The concepts in verse are still treated as higher concepts.
The Order of Order is still independent of all other order throughout the entire Silver Sea.
I'm sorry, but it seems like you just don't want Anos to possibly get an upgrade here.

Layers are infinities sized, universes are infinite sized and countless
And it does, cm1 type 1 need to be independent of the reality their gover which is not the case her since their power/what they can exert depend on the reality their are.
HFG is a concept independent of reality and all concepts in each layer.

The difference between layer are not infinite for what i know (he will never be only 2-B otherwise)
While there's a statement that show us the order of reincarnation of the other world is infinitely weaker than the other weaker world

And also even if it's not infinitely greater it's still above baseline since the higher layer is vastly stronger than the lower one

Don't bring the analogy between dimensional difference and conceptual difference
I sleep 🥱 because this already Explained above

@imZer0Null, Also, from WN chapter 519:-

"The Chief God is the will of the small world itself. It is the order of the Silver Water Holy Sea that the world flows to the will of that god."
Basically, Chief Gods represents the order of the world. Infact, they are the world. This is for those who are confusing with Silver Sea's order.

Last edited:
You can't be independent and having the power your exert limited by the reality.
Do you misunderstanding how the term works? You don't need to be strict that much

And nousgalia is also govern the reality in the militia world since he act as the heavenly god father there
And which layer difference you talk? They are already discarded as not being infinite
I sleep 🥱

It doesn't have to be infinite.
The concepts in verse are still treated as higher concepts.
The Order of Order is still independent of all other order throughout the entire Silver Sea.
I'm sorry, but it seems like you just don't want Anos to possibly get an upgrade here.
I'm pretty sure it need for concept.

You tell yourself that they are the same concept. It's the same concept existing in higher layer, exerting different lvl of power depending on which reality he is. Which litteraly it can't be dependent of reality.

You don't need to be independent of all other order but being independent of all reality which not the case here.

I'm sorry but you just want to wank Anos here.

While there's a statement that show us the order of reincarnation of the other world is infinitely weaker than the other weaker world

And also even if it's not infinitely greater it's still above baseline since the higher layer is vastly stronger than the lower one

Don't bring the analogy between dimensional difference and conceptual difference

I sleep 🥱 because this already Explained above
Except the analogy is the same.

One order exist in all reality and have is power limited by which layer it exist.

I don't understand how you guy see this as not being dependent

You don't need to govern the whole reality to become independent concept

And also this is not anti feats since the 99+ layer is vastly higher than militia world
You need. All Reality not just some.....

"These concepts shape all of reality and whatever level that reality exists in"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back