• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation upgrade - Maou Gakuin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think this CRT has gone on long enough.
The current votes are *16 in agreement, 1 in disagreement, and 1 staff member in neutral, tho they are leaning towards agreement.

We can wait one more day for extra input, but if there are no more disagreements + valid reasons by then, then this upgrade should be applied.
A downgrade CRT can always be created at a later time if needed.

Last edited:
I personally think this CRT has gone on long enough.
The current votes are 15 in agreement, 1 in disagreement, and 1 staff member in neutral, tho they are leaning towards agreement.

We can wait one more day for extra input, but if there are no more disagreements + valid reasons by then, then this upgrade should be applied.
A downgrade CRT can always be created at a later time if needed.
More staff opinion is needed. This is standard practise.

Of course we need more opinion from the staff, but if we have been calling the staff for several days and they don't show up, then what are we supposed to do? The best they can do is to say that they do not know about Cm and that's it. Even I don't know much about Cm, but I still give my opinion and if it's wrong then I see them to correct me, and if it's right then perfect.

More staff opinion is needed. This is standard practise.
I said we can wait one more day for extra input, but since I wasn't clear enough, I specifically meant staff input, as that's basically the only thing we've been waiting for for the past few days.

In any case, the votes are still *16:1:1 in favour of agreement.
It is unfair of us to expect staff members who are not knowledgeable on either the verse, or concepts, or both, to give an opinion here, but it is also unfair to delay a thread for this amount of time just because more staff members have not given their input here, even though the votes are heavily in favour of agreement.

Last edited:
I said we can wait one more day for extra input, but since it wasn't clear enough, I specifically meant staff input, as that's basically the only thing we've been waiting for for the past few days.

In any case, the votes are still 15:1:1 in favour of agreement.
It is unfair of us to expect staff members who are not knowledgeable on either the verse, or concepts, or both, to give an opinion here, but it's also unfair to delay a thread for this amount of time just because more staff have not given input here, even though the votes are heavily in favour of agreement.
It is unfair to subvert standard practise. Go out and invite staff to this, because one neutral staff doesn't mean this will go through.

It is unfair to subvert standard practise. Go out and invite staff to this, because one neutral staff doesn't mean this will go through.
Hey Dude, now that you are here... You still disagree with the upgrade? since all arguments against it were debunked and literally those against it agreed with type 1 now.

Actually, did u disagreed? due which reasons? 🤨 and Yuri said that he was Neutral, leading toward agreement
He no longer has reason to disagree, since all his points were completely debunked, since it seems that if he were still against it, he would simply have to bring new evidence to make a counter to the upgrade, which he has not done.

I dont even know the reasons that he disagrees, perhaps he should tell them and we could clarify it to him
You can read the first page, he practically couldn't debunk anything from the Op, and just recycled arguments that made no sense at all, then ImZer0Null got bored and decided to put him in Disagree.

I'm still in disagreement, whether or not you consider my points debunked or not. My points I feel only make this above baseline Type 2, and this being too much reaching to make type 1. I can go back and reread the statements meant to debunk mine if you wish.

hahahaha, how funny, perfect, go read the thread again, it's good that you still disagree after you have no evidence to refute the upgrade, I'll try it in another thread later.

Oh come on, look who says so, you that on a mere whim that you have no evidence to be against Op, plus all your points are meaningless and have been debunked, but you don't prove anything to back up your pre-debunked points, so what do we do?

Oh come on, look who says so, you that on a mere whim that you have no evidence to be against Op, plus all your points are meaningless and have been debunked, but you don't prove anything to back up your pre-debunked points, so what do we do?
This doesn't help to counter my points, or help my side at all. I am currently reading through it, so cut it down.

After re-reading the OP and the arguments presented, i'll stick by my original claim, as there is no concrete and direct evidence that HFG (HGF?) meets the first part of CM Type 1, though they do meet the second.

After re-reading the OP and the arguments presented, i'll stick by my original claim, as there is no concrete and direct evidence that HFG (HGF?) meets the first part of CM Type 1
How does it doesnt? Nousgalia Order is not affected by others orders being affected/destroyed, however, if Nousgalia order is destroyed, all others orders are gone due it

How does it doesnt? Nousgalia Order is not affected by others orders being affected/destroyed, however, if Nousgalia order is destroyed, all others orders are gone due it
No bernk, let's wait one more week until the staff responds and gives their POV about this thread, I don't think it makes sense to keep arguing since we won't get anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back