• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible speed upgrade to Nanatsu no Taizai character:

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the battle of Meliodas against Glocinia and Dollor, Meliodas was hit by the attack of Gloxinia and flew very far. According to this calculation used to determine the DC of Gloxinia the distance that Meliodas was released was 13,564 Km in Low End. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Alakabamm/Gloxinia_hates_farms_and_mountains

If we use this destress and we use an average time of 7 Seconds for the calculation, playing in this calculator:

We wull have a speed og Mach 13673 or Sub relativistic(?) Its right? Can someone give a opinion here please?

Its not calc stacking lol, ii didnt use results of other calc, just the distance what is normal determine distance before make a calc. What is calc stacking here?

Dark649 said:
I agree with Scarlet.
I do not understand, why would it be calc stacking? I just picked up the distance determined in another calculation, in case even this accepted calculation determined the distance before determining the Dc. So this calculation is also calc stacking?

Wait a minute, it says the maze is ~8 miles in radius, that's 12.87km. Where did you get the 13,564 Km?

Low end maze radius (green) = 13.564 km = 390 pixels

High end maze radius (red) = 13.564 km = 130 pixels

Low end blast radius (yellow) = 411 pixels = 14.294 km

High end blast radius (yellow) = 411 pixels = 42.883 km That part

Oh, I was wrong about the naming difference in my country then. Sorry for the loss of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back