• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Part 2 Hamon users buff (But not Caesar)

Basically, I did a calculation of how much stronger the Red Stone of Aja makes Hamon by comparing Kars' to the full power stone. It's about a 7920792.07921 times multiplier. This would give Joseph and Lisa Lisa a Low 7-B attack. Joseph and Lisa Lisa pretty commonly use the stone to attack in the games, though they don't use it at all in the Manga or Anime. So I don't know if it would be able to be counted. Just wanted to put this out here.

I mean, the Red Stone is part of their arsenals and it might come to Joseph or Lisa Lisa to use it to amplify their Hamon with it.

It doesn't make sense to me for either Joseph or Lisa Lisa to use their most prized possession, it seems like an extreme risk. That being said I kind of agree, I'm neutral for now.

Sorry for bumping this but...why doesn't this scale to Ultimate Kars, who was empowered by the Red Stone of Aja?

The real cal howard said:
Sorry for bumping this but...why doesn't this scale to Ultimate Kars, who was empowered by the Red Stone of Aja?
Because when the Red Stone transfromed Kars, it was just through regular sunlight (techincally the Nazi's UV Rays, but same thing), not by an actual hamon beam by Joseph.

In other words, the Stone doesn't have a power of its own, it just has the ability to amplify/multiply energy to a greater degree.

Back