• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Kirby revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is only one issue I have with Magalor being defeated by Kirby and co being considered an outlier. This being that in other games Kirby and Meta Knight's sword are given the same discriptions as the Master Crown. Kirby has been stated to have infinate power in Kirby Planet Robobot, and Galaxia is stated to have infinate power in the japanese version of Meta Knightmare Ultra. Considering that Kirby and Meta Knight('s sword) have been stated to have the same level of power as the Master Crown by official sorces, I feel like at the very least Kirby and Meta Knight should be considered to be at this level of power. I feel that their tier should be at least 4-A, possibly 3-B to 3-A, as at least for Kirby and Meta Knight the official sorces are consistant, as well as once again, the Master Crown, Kirby and Galaxia are all described by the same word, infinate.

Dark649 said:
We already discussed these things many times before, they were rejected and are against the Discussion Rules.
The discussion rules only say not to downgrade kirby. And there's nothing I've read the discussion rules that says this is against the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back