• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slight Meta Knight addition

Da3ggman

He/Him
So, I was looking at Meta Knights profile, and saw that his regeneration was Low-Mid. However, I think this should be bumped up to just regular Mid.

If you take a look at the major thing that gives him the regeneration, it involves someone getting impaled through their body. Given where he is actually impaled, and assuming that he has a skeletal structure similar to a human, the horn would have to shatter his spine and ribcage, as well as likely skewering the brain; that's without even mentioning any other organ that would get damaged in the process. With a complete spinal fracture and likely severe organ and brain damage, it should definitely be bumped up to regular Mid.

Agree:
Neutral:
Disagree:

Tbh all new Kirby threads should be closed. It’s already way past the 3 crt limit, not to mention, the major ones are so clogged, they’re inactive, or just the latter. Just trying not to clog the forum.

As for the op, no. Kirby characters aren’t human, so you can’t assume they have a human-like organ system, and there’s no way of knowing where said things are. Though, there are definitely more clear examples shown that aren’t currently accepted as mid Regen, this one doesn’t really make the cut.

Oh wow, forgot this thing existed. Yeah, I think I was high or something when I made this abomination of a CRT.

Back