• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Julius Revision (Black Clover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't work. "Who else has about AS MUCH as she does?"

The question is very clearly asking about quantity, which is mana amount, not potency aka magic power.
The two go together. Royals can use more potent spells than peasants because they have more magic than peasants

The two go together. Royals can use more potent spells than peasants because they have more magic than peasants
They're had a lot of mana so they can put out magical spells that more powerfull than the regular people can do. Had a lot of mana make their special magic so strong even with a simple spell. There's nothing to do with Julius his magic is Time Magic and had much mana/magic power doesn't scale to his Durability.

Just stop 🤦

Patry literally had to unsealed his true power just to unleashed a powerful spell yet even with that he still thinks he can't kill Julius with it.

Y'all seriously arguing his durability is far below than the likes of captain 🤦

And it's already well know that; In this verse they could amp their physical, durability and speed with their magic so what made y'all think julius can't do it who's a wizard king? Who's Above everyone else in mana than the likes of nobles.

Just stop 🤦

Patry literally had to unsealed his true power just to unleashed a powerful spell yet even with that he still thinks he can't kill Julius with it.

Y'all seriously arguing his durability is far below than the likes of captain 🤦

And it's already well know that; In this verse they could amp their physical, durability and speed with their magic so what made y'all think julius can't do it who's a wizard king? Who's Above everyone else in mana than the likes of nobles.
Read the freaking thousands words above before you express your displeasure.

I'll Already said can't kill doesn't mean can't damaging, he god damage by sealed Patri in mana zone and He can survive Patri's last hit because of his time magic.
Give me proof he got durability above The captains, dozens of people here try to find and have nothing to show. Yes burden of proof.
Yes they can but again Julius got damaged by Sealed Patri even in Mana zone stats. If you think his durability above all of The Captains then Proof it rather just complaining with same argument before that already debunked. He's Nobles, he had powerfull magic power but it's a Hax magic a fcking time magic who's not require any AP to kill the Opponent.

Unknown rating doesn't make him weak his skill and magic already proof he hard to kill, not hard to harm him, but his body would got damage by opponent wich is below his Opponent AP.
If you guys mad for Unknown rating I'll give you a fair option for his Durability.

Durability : unknown, likely Large mountain level ( could took a damage from sealed Patri and doesn't feel the pain he received from him) , his Time magic make him hard to kill.

Durability : unknown, likely Large mountain level ( could took a damage from sealed Patri and doesn't feel the pain he received from him) , his Time magic make him hard to kill.
His durability stays as is. Unsealed Patry's strongest attack was stated by him that it wouldn't be able to kill him. He was going for the citizens specifically because he couldn't kill Julius otherwise.

I agree with dragon on durability. Also just because julius was bleeding after taking hits from patry does not mean his durability doesn't scale. Patry damaged julius but did not one shot him or defeat him until he had to attack julius off guard and when he ran out of mana. The fact patry landed attacks on julius and he couldn't defeat him means julius durability scales to patry ap.

His durability stays as is. Unsealed Patry's strongest attack was stated by him that it wouldn't be able to kill him. He was going for the citizens specifically because he couldn't kill Julius otherwise.
I agree with dragon on durability. Also just because julius was bleeding after taking hits from patry does not mean his durability doesn't scale. Patry damaged julius but did not one shot him or defeat him until he had to attack julius off guard and when he ran out of mana. The fact patry landed attacks on julius and he couldn't defeat him means julius durability scales to patry ap.
Can't kill Julius doesn't mean his attack not doing a damage, he cans survive via his time magic, why y'all guys still doesn't understand, even in his weakened Julius still can survive because he had his time magic to make his wound Dissapear. Its not a durability feats at all.

Can't kill Julius doesn't mean his attack not doing a damage, he cans survive via his time magic, why y'all guys still doesn't understand, even in his weakened Julius still can survive because he had his time magic to make his wound Dissapear. Its not a durability feats at all.
The hoops you have to jump through to decide that this is what's meant is ridiculous. It's far more clear-cut that Unsealed Patry's power simply isn't enough to kill him. It's why he needed an opening (he even mentions how Julius couldn't get out of the way despite seeing Patry's attack coming). Also, Julius also only healed himself with time reversal from attacks he could actually withstand. The claim that he could heal himself from a lethal attack is completely baseless.

Unless you bring something else, there is no reason for Julius to have Unknown durability.

Last edited:
Why I'm the one who will bring something else, he only shown get hurt 2 times and never tanked all of that Attack, and y'all try to scales, like wtf is going on here, Julius wouldn't get kill because he had ability to remove his wound by accelerating his wound. He had endurance not Durability.
why am I the one who has to bring proof here ? There have no feat to support it if Julius won't be hurt.

Why I'm the one who will bring something else, he only shown get hurt 2 times and never tanked all of that Attack, and y'all try to scales, like wtf is going on here, Julius wouldn't get kill because he had ability to remove his wound by accelerating his wound. He had endurance not Durability.
why am I the one who has to bring proof here ? There have no feat to support it if Julius won't be hurt.
You're the one claiming that Julius would have this Unknown durability, so you have to bring the proof. Julius has only healed himself from a wound he could survive. The claim that he can heal himself from lethal wounds is baseless. Unless, of course, you can prove it.

If you can't prove your claim, Julius' durability is not changing.

I genuinely have no idea what you are even saying. Julius is shown taking damage from patry attacks and not dying or getting defeated. Also when patry attacked him he only uses his time magic to stop the bleeding after being hit and conversating with patry. He was still fine and could continue but decided to say a couple of sentences and explain his time magic. He didn't only survive due to his time magic like your trying to imply

Julius' Durability clearly scales above Patry's AP

The only reason Patry even hurt him was because he had a sneak attack with a clean strike

You're the one claiming that Julius would have this Unknown durability, so you have to bring the proof. Julius has only healed himself from a wound he could survive. The claim that he can heal himself from lethal wounds is baseless. Unless, of course, you can prove it.

If you can't prove your claim, Julius' durability is not changing.
He heal his wound in chapter 144 when he on Mana Zone State, he got injured in chapter 145 and using his time magic to stored his time at age 13, his wound and old self is gone.
Julius' Durability clearly scales above Patry's AP

The only reason Patry even hurt him was because he had a sneak attack with a clean strike
He on mana zone stated Wich is imposible to julius he don't perceive those attack,you know that mana zone increasing sensoring ability also Patri still on his Mana Zone Range.

Also because Julius had ran out of mana
But his still used his time magic to survive from Patri's attack, he cast in time before he got stabbed.

He heal his wound in chapter 144 when he on Mana Zone State, he got injured in chapter 145 and using his time magic to stored his time at age 13, his wound and old self is gone.

He on mana zone stated Wich is imposible to julius he don't perceive those attack,you know that mana zone increasing sensoring ability also Patri still on his Mana Zone Range.

But his still used his time magic to survive from Patri's attack, he cast in time before he got stabbed.
He used additional time he stored in his tattoo to survive. It wasn't magic he had. He ran out of magic and had to use the time he has been storing up in his tattoo to stay alive

Several things wrong about this. The wound in 144 wasn't lethal, so that's already discarded as proof (he was able to even talk normally with his wound still present). Second, that 145 thing was not something he can do normally. He stored up 13 years of time in a magic item via the tattoo on his head. That is not something that can be accounted for with his normal time healing, and he even admitted that the use of the magic item was a gamble.

He used additional time he stored in his tattoo to survive. It wasn't magic he had. He ran out of magic and had to use the time he has been storing up in his tattoo to stay alive
It was Part of his time magic , that why he still Alive even if Julius got hit by Patri's Strongest attack he wouldn't die, because of that.
Several things wrong about this. The wound in 144 wasn't lethal, so that's already discarded as proof (he was able to even talk normally with his wound still present). Second, that 145 thing was not something he can do normally. He stored up 13 years of time in a magic item via the tattoo on his head. That is not something that can be accounted for with his normal time healing, and he even admitted that the use of the magic item was a gamble.
Regardless it's not his healing or not, it was part of his time magic.

Edit : his time magic doing redo to his body, so I'm not completely wrong.

Last edited:
It was Part of his time magic , that why he still Alive even if Julius got hit by Patri's Strongest attack he wouldn't die, because of that.

Regardless it's not his healing or not, it was part of his time magic.

Edit : his time magic doing redo to his body, so I'm not completely wrong.
No he stored time in his tattoo. He is alive because of the 13 years he stored he didn't reverse the damage or anything like that. He actually died. That is not magic or a spell he can do whenever he wants. It was time he stored in his tattoo over a period of time to use in case of emergency. He also can't do this whenever he wants or again.

No he stored time in his tattoo. He is alive because of the 13 years he stored he didn't reverse the damage or anything like that. He actually died. That is not magic or a spell he can do whenever he wants. It was time he stored in his tattoo over a period of time to use in case of emergency. He also can't do this whenever he wants or again.
his technique is Redo, he's still same Julius with small body, first he doing Redo undo concept, second things is his redo time is only Enough for 13 year's old body. Basically he used his time reverse and combined with swallowtail. Anyway this is support my statement that julius is hard to kill. I'm never saying he can do it whenever he want to do it.

his technique is Redo, he's still same Julius with small body, first he doing Redo undo concept, second things is his redo time is only Enough for 13 year's old body. Basically he used his time reverse and combined with swallowtail. Anyway this is support my statement that julius is hard to kill. I'm never saying he can do it whenever he want to do it.
This isn't a technique. Over a long period of time he manage to store 13 years of time inside a tattoo incase of a emergency such as what had happened to him. It is not the same as when he uses time hax to stop his bleeding and reverse his wound. Him being the same julius is irrelevant as the whole thing is julius ran out of mana died and used the tattoo that he had stored 13 years of time in to resurrect himself. The other time he did this was him simply reversing the wound.

2 entirely different things and neither support your claim at all. You claimed because of the extra timed stored he wouldn't have died because of that when that is wrong. You also claimed that it is still time magic he used to bring himself back and that he cast it in time before he got hit by patry.

This isn't a technique. Over a long period of time he manage to store 13 years of time inside a tattoo incase of a emergency such as what had happened to him. It is not the same as when he uses time hax to stop his bleeding and reverse his wound. Him being the same julius is irrelevant as the whole thing is julius ran out of mana died and used the tattoo that he had stored 13 years of time in to resurrect himself. The other time he did this was him simply reversing the wound.

2 entirely different things and neither support your claim at all. You claimed because of the extra timed stored he wouldn't have died because of that when that is wrong. You also claimed that it is still time magic he used to bring himself back and that he cast it in time before he got hit by patry.
Its basically a technique he used that technology and created his Redo Technique. Wtf did you talking about resurrection? He's not resurrect his body he undoing time. He stored his time magic to get the power if something happen in the future he put his time magic in a storage so he can use it in danger situation.

It's not different things and yes supported my argument. He said his Redo Didn't active promptly, and it's implying he used his magic before he near to die not before got hit by Patri.

Its basically a technique he used that technology and created his Redo Technique. Wtf did you talking about resurrection? He's not resurrect his body he undoing time. He stored his time magic to get the power if something happen in the future he put his time magic in a storage so he can use it in danger situation.

It's not different things and yes supported my argument. He said his Redo Didn't active promptly, and it's implying he used his magic before he near to die not before got hit by Patri.
When i said resurrection i just meant him coming back using the time stored up not an actual resurrection that was actually really obvious by my wording.

And he says he stored his time and magic into the tattoo incase something. Not something he can do normally or anytime he wants and it is reliant on the time and magic saved up little by little. This does not prove he was gonna survive patry attack with it. And it is different as he says he stores his time and magic two very different things into his tattoo.

This is what you said
You said he activated it before he got stabbed and i said he did not and you proved he did not.

And wtf are you even arguing at this point. It honestly seems like you are still trying to argue julius having a unknown durability rating but focusing on something that has nothing to do with durability.

This is what you said
You said he activated it before he got stabbed and i said he did not and you proved he did not.

And wtf are you even arguing at this point. It honestly seems like you are still trying to argue julius having a unknown durability rating but focusing on something that has nothing to do with durability.
I forgot abut the detail but my point is still there. Why you still arguing about durability when he had no durability feats?
We arguing y'all claim about how Julius isn't die after get shot by Patri's stronger attacks, and my answer is he used his redo to survive, the point is survive ≠ doesn't took a damage.

I forgot abut the detail but my point is still there. Why you still arguing about durability when he had no durability feats?
We arguing y'all claim about how Julius isn't die after get shot by Patri's stronger attacks, and my answer is he used his redo to survive, the point is survive ≠ doesn't took a damage.
Except he does have dura feats and a statement from patry. Patry attacks julius and even causes julius to bleed he then says a couple of sentences and then decides to use time magic to undo the wound. That is a clear feat of him taking damage. You also have patry stating he is unable to kill julius. The problem is your saying he only survives due to his time hax when it is clearly not the case. Since patry went for a sneak attack while julius ran out of mana to kill him.

Anyway create a separate crt for julius durability so the discussion can happen there instead of this thread which is only for his ap

Saying Julius healing himself with stored Time Magic is something Patry would ever know about it is completely ridiculous, Julius' Durability clearly scales above Patry's AP

There's even one statement of Yami stating he's still not on Julius level [1] and stating Julius is one of the m8 that could potentially defeat devil all by himself [2] and him being the Wizard king, the strongest magician within the clover kingdom shouldn't be weird to scales his durability above than the likes of captain and patry ¯\(ツ)

There's even one statement of Yami stating he's still not on Julius level [1] and stating Julius is one of the m8 that could potentially defeat devil all by himself [2] and him being the Wizard king, the strongest magician within the clover kingdom shouldn't be weird to scales his durability above than the likes of captain and patry ¯\(ツ)
This aren't exactly support, to be honest. The first scan is about Yami's ability to anticipate incoming attacks, the second is just a blanket statement about Arcane Stage mages.

This aren't exactly support, to be honest. The first scan is about Yami's ability to anticipate incoming attacks, the second is just a blanket statement about Arcane Stage mages.
Regardless it's indicating that he's still much more skilled in mana zone and magic controlling than Yami and indicating he could potentially beat devil's all by himself due to the nature of his magic ("Beat" doesn't really he ending the fight without even tanking one their attacks)

Though I'm agree with unknown AP and not just island level AP cause he definitely no diff'ing those all devil's that had appeared in the series .

Regardless it's indicating that he's still much more skilled in mana zone and magic controlling than Yami and indicating he could potentially beat devil's all by himself due to the nature of his magic ("Beat" doesn't really he ending the fight without even tanking one their attacks)

Though I'm agree with unknown AP and not just island level AP cause he definitely no diff'ing those all devil's that had appeared in the series .
None of that can actually be gathered from these scans. That is all assumptions and misinterpreting what is being said.

Saying Julius healing himself with stored Time Magic is something Patry would ever know about it is completely ridiculous, Julius' Durability clearly scales above Patry's AP
That's the 1 possibilities that Julius could do to survive. Another possibility he dodged, i ask now what exactly Patri's ultimate attack?

Ok, from this thread, I received information that Julius' durability should be downscaled from Patri's AP. Large mountain level should be fair rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back