• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Grand Priest Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Saiyan_God_Julian

Herald of the Julianforce
He/Him
Joke Battles
Administrator
"Another user has asked to post this for him":

Basically:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jmVy5WXgso

Grand Priest warps the world of void in colour @ 0:16-0:19

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color

Colour is compossed of light energy

So he can manipulate light [To an infinite degree since the void is infinite]

He should also have physics manipulation or quantum manipulation since he could create/manipulate the laws of physics in the tournament of power stage such as gravity and flight, he even created matter and an artificial sun in nothingness

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Physics_Manipulation

https://imgur.com/a/tjdIw

https://imgur.com/a/7SGqs

Flight is agreed to be power nullification. Not sure about light manipulation. We don't see him weaponize it, but he could change colours...? kind of a useless ability but hey, it's an ability?

Well Vs Battles Wiki is mostly for indexing powers and not necessarily if abilities are combat applicable. I mean 4th wall awareness is a useless ability too but it is shown in profiles so light manipulation and physics manipulation are plausible.

I don't think creating stuff in nothingness is enough evidence for stuff like physics manipulation really. That can apply to virtually any creator character who does the same thing, characters who don't get the same treatment concerning this.

I'm pretty sure The World of Void was previously agreed to not be considered as a "real" Void (devoid of Time, Space and blah blah blah)

...and... even then, i'm also pretty sure the Quantum Manipulation thingy wouldn't be legit, since... he is just creating Matter, nothing else, technically all matter-creation feats involve creating the smallest particles composing an object, yet we don't go around giving Quantum Manipulation to everyone who does this

also the Flight thing was agreed to be Power Nullification, like Akreious pointed out in his message above

The light thing could be a number of things, like void manipulation, light manipulation, reality warping, etc.

I suppose that light manipulation and physics manipulation seem reasonable, but would prefer more staff input first,

I'm gonna read your blog in a bit but I am putting forth my views on the subject too.

The WoV was described specifically as a place without space and time and that's how it should be interpreted. Any changes in the WoV are made by GP, as we have seen him creating the arena, artificial light source, air/oxygen for characters to breathe, gravity, color of WoV etc. The place is controlled by him which Whis also pointed out.

Going by Occam's razor, it is completely legitimate to assume that space-time was created by GP too. Again, we are allowed to make reasonable assumptions especially when the counter assumption is too faulty and seems to be a reach.

The user has also asked me to post this:

Also, he should probably get all the abilities of the other angels, specifically Whis because: https://imgur.com/a/xETKz his children have shown to have the same abilities, so it's completely illogical for him to not have abilities all his children do. Also, pretty minor thing but he should get Instintive reaction and anyone above High 3-A should get minor conceptual destruction. I'm pretty sure a while ago it was discussed that destroying the world of void would count as conceptual destruction.

His reply:

"Actually what"

Destroying the void world would be destroying the concept of nothingness. Something that backs up the void world is umrs thread. The void world can be shaken so it can be destroyed

And yeah... instinctive reaction, and all the other angels abilities to the Grand Priest is logical

It absolutely would not count as conceptual destruction.

This^

Also a big no to him getting the other angels abilities. If guys like Arceus, Zeed, etc. don't get abilities from the guys from their respective verse, neither should GP.

His response:

Also, my reply to professors response is: It's illogical for Grand Priest, the father of the angels to not have abilities ALL his children do, even Matthew Schroder suggested he should. The manga shows the angels have the same abilities. There's a guide that even says he has the same relationship with Zeno like Whis does to Beerus. Arceus and Zeed dont' have a relationship to their verses other characters like the Grand Priest and his children do, that argument is null. If that was the case, equalized speed would make Grand Priest vs Whis in the favor of Whis as he has more hax that are combat applicable.

Quantum Manipulation for what? Plenty of characters can create light in pure darkness. Quantum manipulation is far more than creating light in dark void

@Ever

Thought the exact same thing lol.

But yeah to whoever that guy is (my bad) we don't use the manga so that entire comment is pretty much null in itself now.

The user has made one last response:

"Lol" isn't a debunk..... in fact https://imgur.com/a/bwzU0 His relationship with Zeno+ him being their father doesn't make it illogical. He should have all their abilities

In fact, even in the anime the angels have shown to have all the same abilities. Image projection throughout the multiverse, Matter Manipulation etc. Grand Priest has shown most of their abilities without the need of a staff, that in itself should be more than enough proof. It isn't a stretch at all. And again, his relationship with the angels is far different to Arceus and Zeed and their verses.

Being the parent of someone doesn't mean you get their abilities.

Unless you want to say Bardock can go Super Saiyan.

Yeah no.

Arceus's relationship is much better. He created all pokemon but we don't suddenly give him all pokemon stuff (besides maybe the god tiers but their a special case if anything). GP shouldnt be getting anything based on very weak implications unless someone has a better argument.

Whis said GP was his direct superior in combat, where he could not even stand up to him. Not sure about the teacher thing.

Since they're related, there's nothing to suggest that the grand priest hasn't taught whis what he knows, especially in dragon ball where majority of the fighters are well.....fighters.

Just to confirm, since the questions have been answered, should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back