• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4-A Rayas (Grand Summoners)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingNanaya

He/Him
During the end of chapter 5, you fight against Auge in the realm of the gods. After fighting against his first 2 stages, you fight against his final stage, in which he fuses with the whole realm. After beating him alongside your friends, you fight Marzex, and Iris gives you a strength buff. My proposal is to change both pre and post Grand Scale Rayas' keys to 4-A, and 4-A, Low 2-C with Grand Scale respectively. 4-A comes from how many stars and bright light there are in the Realm of the Gods, since pocket realms with starry skies are 4-A.

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

The proposal would be fine with me but how does this show that he fused with the realm itself?

The proposal would be fine with me but how does this show that he fused with the realm itself?
his body is coming out of the realm itself, shown by the energy clouds around where his lower half would be. that energy is also shown coming from the corners of the screen at the top left and right.

Well, that would be one way of interpreting it, I'm fine with it then, although I don't know if you would want to use a rating as a likely to play safe, but I wouldn't mind the solid rating.

oh yeah, another thing. one of attack animations has tentacles that pop out of those corners, and another animation where he shoots a bunch of omnidirectional attacks. gonna try to record those and send them.

I don't see any non-speculative evidence that he merges with the entire realm.
Is there anything else which proves this in a more concrete way?
I don't think these visuals alone prove anything- they could easily just be stylistic choices.

I don't see any non-speculative evidence that he merges with the entire realm.
Is there anything else which proves this in a more concrete way?
not really, no. just the animations and vfx, since that was all I could really find about it.
I don't think these visuals alone prove anything- they could easily just be stylistic choices.
the visuals for the Realm of Gods, or the attack animations?

this would be Low level 2-c?, he defeated it together with his friends, in other words he didn't completely destroy this world with his own attack

not really, no. just the animations and vfx, since that was all I could really find about it.

the visuals for the Realm of Gods, or the attack animations?
Both.
I actually found a better feat, where Celia destabilizes the Ream of Gods. this one is just outright said, and doesn't rely on any guesswork. gonna send the scans in a bit.
I will await these scans then.

During the 4th anniversary livestream/special broadcast, they showed what the Realm of Gods looks like in a special animation at the beginning.

it maintains the same look, just looks larger due to not being contained on a mobile phone.

Auge, during the Knights of Blood saga, was described as the "will of the stars", and that he's invincible as long as they exist.
Screenshot_20231223_122017.jpg

he also says that he has the power of the world
Screenshot_20231223_122109.jpg

during chapter 9, Celia is able to "destabilize" the Realm of Gods
Screenshot_20231222_010702.jpg

Screenshot_20231222_011014.jpg

Screenshot_20231222_011029.jpg
Later, in Chapter 10, we fight against Celia (after getting punked out and beat by her several times) using Grand Scale without transforming (will get this scan later). Big Kaiju Celia has absorbed a god and demon, and is stated to strain the very fabric of reality with her existence.
Screenshot_20231223_112219.jpg

at this point, I feel like I have more evidence for 3-A than 4-A lol

also, I'm pretty sure the "will of the stars" is why the fate collab (canon) happened. give me time to find the scans for those, as I look for my phone

Well, that would be one way of interpreting it, I'm fine with it then, although I don't know if you would want to use a rating as a likely to play safe, but I wouldn't mind the solid rating.
I got some more evidence that I posted above. can you take a look above please?

The new evidence is a lot more convincing.
You can consider me in agreement for 4-A then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back