• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Now about Deidara's 7-A rating, it's a little incorrect because Deidara had stated himself that Sasori is stronger than him and he is at 7-C. And there also the fact that for most of his fight with Sasuke, Sasuke was in his base which is also 7-C. Curse Mark Sasuke could have easily killed him if he did not think through of how to defeat him. I mean Sasuke easily Chidori-ed his clay clone through the chest. And he would have killed him if that clone was the real Deidara and aimed at the vital organs. But comment below on your thoughts.

Oh and also Deidara fought with Itachi in the past and Itachi stomped.

He said that, but I doubt he ever used C3 against Sasori. Itachi also retreated w/ Kisame against Jiraiya. Does that make him stronger than both of them? He couldn't. Deidara used a Clay Clone and outsmarted Sasuke. I don't get what you're trying to say w/ "would have killed", that's like saying Deidara WOULD HAVE killed him w/ C4 if Sasuke didn't have a Sharingan. Also, Deidara is 7-A because of his feat in the war.

Sorry I was trying to say that Curse Mark Hebi Sasuke would have been a stomp. And that he most fought base Sasuke who is at 7-C. And the Sunogakure feat is like already calculated at city level (I think). And I simply consider C4 to be hax and not an actual destructive bomb. And also Deidara fought with Itachi in the past and Itachi stomped.

You can't say that for sure. Sasuke only got him from the air because he used his sword(which he electrified to stop the mines from exploding) to jump from its top to reach Deidara's bird which surprised him. Not to mention that Deidara wasn't even that high in the air, compared to his fight against Gaara or Onoki. One single bomb from C2 took Curse Mark Sasuke's wing away. I was talking about the war feat(https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...a_and_Manda_II_flipping_Turtle_Island_(calc)).

That was a younger Deidara without C4, his Counter to Genjutsus, etc. Remember, he created those things which didn't took him long, to beat Itachi. Itachi on the other hand has no counter for C4 as he can see it, but not electrify them to stop them from exploding once they're in his body.

Unforgiven0815 said:
(https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...a_and_Manda_II_flipping_Turtle_Island_(calc)).

That was a younger Deidara without C4, his Counter to Genjutsus, etc. Remember, he created those things which didn't took him long, to beat Itachi. Itachi on the other hand has no counter for C4 as he can see it, but not electrify them to stop them from exploding once they're in his body.
I think the link is broken, and this is saying that Deidara wins via hax and not strength. Although Itachi would try to run away from the C4 like Sasuke did.

And it's iffy as to whether CM Sasuke is 7-A+ or not because in the genjutsu he got one of his eye taken out by base Itachi who is at most baseline High 7-C

Huh.That's weird. You should be able to find it here(https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1841992?useskin=oasis).

Itachi trying to run away wouldn't really do anything. Deidara has also a Mini Version of C4 he could send after him. Or do the same thing as w/ Sasuke and trick him w/ a Clay Clone so he can put him inside the C4 figure.

Wait. CM Sasuke didn't get a eye taken out, Base Sasuke did. And then he broke the Genjutsu when his other eye was about to be taken out.

That's better

And About the feat, on an Akame ga Kill! thread that I was involved in we were dealing with a similar predicament with a feat and in the end decided that is was an outlier. We should only consider it a Manda feat and not a Deidara feat.

And I may need to rewatch Sasuke vs Itachi again unless you could show the manga panel.

Yes but this isn't Akame ga Kill. Also, the calc about Deidara here said that even if Deidara only did a small part of it, it would make him 7-A.

Naruto 387 15

Whoops on CM Sasuke eyepop. Although if CM Sasuke was 7-A wouldn't Itachi have his Susanō up?

And I know this is not Akame ga Kill! I was simply saying that Verses and I were looking at a questionable feat like what the Manda and Deidara feat is and decided that it was an outlier in the end.

Eh, the only things CM Sasuke did against him was using a Fireball Jutsu where Itachi countered w/ Amaterasu, and shooting those Fire Dragons while Itachi was above him which burned Itachi's hand. They didn't really casually fight nor did Base Itachi have the upper hand against CM Sasuke, well except w/ Amaterasu.

But then where was the point of Kishi/Kabuto making Deidara do that? Surely Deidara's attack took a part in flipping the turtle and that'd be enough for him to be scaled to 7-A.

Well for CM Sasuke I'd put him at around High 7-C due to being on pretty even terms with base Itachi.

Might I ask, Is it allowed to restrict genjutsu for Uchiha?

It's not. You can, but the match won't get added. As for these guys, they're gonna be downgraded to 7-C ~ High 7-C due to something with cloud density eventually.

The Manda + Deidara calc wasn't evaluated, and Kep said it was a bit iffy later on, iirc. You'll have to wait for his return.

I thought Kep was permanently banned

@Unforgiven I was referring to CM2. Say could you mind looking at my Hiei vs Sasuke thread?

Deidara scales to 7-A, Sasori has nothing that scales him that high and is already at least 7-C. There's really nothing more to say here.

We have no reason to downgrade deidara. We should not do it.

For sasori, superior to deidera. maybe It means skill.

But do not forget that sasori can kill the 3th kazekage.

No can do...Sasuke went toe to toe with Deidara...

Sasori had a tough time against Sakura and chiyo..(Even though he went a little easy on them)

We know for a fact that begining of shippuden Sakura is nowhere near comparable to CM2 Sasuke.

Same tier doesn't mean same strength. You can still get stomped. Anyway, Sasori is >Deidara, your only argument as to not is he was fighting Sakura and Chiyo. or maybe, there is an issue with the 7-A calc.

Being stronger than someone doesn't mean same tier ƒÿæ. The 7A calc is fine.

Sasori has more experience than Deidara and hax that he could use more easily

Deidara is easily above Sasori AP wise,casual Deidara's bomb was able to destroy one of Sasuke's wings,while Sakura was punching and throwing iron sand like nothing.

Sasori will still win in a fight,imo.

I think the Sasori statement is a load of crap just like the statement of Jiraiya being better than Itachi and Kisame and the statement that Jiraiya could have beaten Pain if he had known it was Nagato.

I genuinely don't think Kishi thought those through since those statements get trampled all over chapters later when we see the full potential of said characters.

Deidara's AP is immensely superior.

Downgrading Deidara or upgrading Sasori is the only thing which seem out of place here if there already exists a calc for Deidara's tier and no feat of Sasori which puts him above his current tier.

But I did suggest that feat maybe an outlier due to the fact that Kishi was writing himself into a lot of corners for the war arc and besides it would more counts as a Manda feat than a Deidara feat. And Deidara definitely did state that Sasori was stringer than him.

Deidara could have been talking about anything besides AP bruh. He was talking about what it takes to win a fight

Back