• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My problem is Deidara scaling to 7-A all around. I don't remember him actually physically fighting Hebi Sasuke.

His bombs being 7-A are ok but he himself should be 7-C. I mean come on, do you really think Deidara can tank (with no difficulty) punches from Kakazu and Kisame?.

However if someone has a scan of him physically fighting that Sasuke I'm ok with his rating.

I don't remember Deidara physically fighting Sasuke. The best he does is dodge Sasuke's sword strike, so speed is the only thing that would scale from physical interaction.

I will have to agree, LordGriffin.

Also mind if I can add that it was mostly base Hebi Sasuke

Also mid-fight Deidara did tank his own bombs so they should mostly be around 7-C to High 7-C

If Deidara tanked his own bombs then the justified him being 7A all around if I remember correctly. It wasn't Base he I sauske either. Sasuke went into CM2 twice if I remember correctly and still got hurt a lot

I think I said above that CM2 Sasuke and base Itachi would probably both be about High 7-C, at least I think that because a clone of 30% Itachi was able to overpower Kakashi with mid difficulty and that would then scale him to being High 7-C, and we can assume the multiplier for CM2 hasn't changed so 100x Base Hebi Sasuke is High 7-C.

I don't know why CM2 is 7-A. When we use the Curse Mark multiplier (which is 10 times) which wouldn't bring 7-C base Sasuke to 7-A.

I also doubt all Deidara's bombs are 7-A but I'm definitely not in the mood for a Naruto discussion so it's whatever.

That was with Kirin, not CM2!!!!

I'd only believe CM2 Sasuke to be 7-A if Itachi had his Sasanoo up. @Astral, I'm basing the ratings off of powerscaling mostly

Yeah Sasuke isn't just 7A with Kirin bruh. You should ask reread the comment section for Kirin and the discussion thread for the 7A scaling before jumping to the wrong conclusions ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å Sasuke is

I think that 7-A for Deidara is for his strongest attacks sans C3 and C0 and not phisically.

Sorry I was try to say that Raven Branwen did a similar fear with her powers (I fixed the link) and she's only at High 7-C.

Also it might also be good to note that Sasuke did not use just Great Dragon fire jutsu to create the storm to create a convection current but also the heat from the Amaterasu which has been stated to be as hot as the sun.

Bruh he used both the amaratrqsu and the Draflames to create the Kirin and clouds and it's also noted in the calc of Kirin already and it still got 7A value with the damage calced yet

Sasuke wasn't trying to kill (maiming, beat to near death probably but not killing) Deidara for questioning him about Itachi's location.

Bruh Sasuke could have went after Toni as well. And he did at first when he attack Tobi first...matter of fact he tried to kill tobi lol. At some point in that fight Sasuke realized he had to fight Deidara at full power without killing him which is possible and is common in shonens

Well I think a rating of at least 7-C, up to 7-A with bombs could do some good, I mean, I don't think he's 7-A with C-1 at least

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
Well I think a rating of at least 7-C, up to 7-A with bombs could do some good, I mean, I don't think he's 7-A with C-1 at least

7-A comes from his attack power, which this formatting is correct, even though his durability is not equal with Attack Potency, This is not the formatting of weapons.

He is still 7-A with his own power.

I for one do not buy Sasori being stronger than Deidara. Feats triumph statements, especially when there is/are contradiction(s) between the two.

One example can be poison vs C4 Karuda/Garuda.

Sasori's best poison takes approximately two to three days to kill someone. In the process of killing someone, the poison inflicts a form of paralysis and immense pain as it destroys muscles (due to being metal-based in nature). On top of that, it requires you getting a single scratch, and the likelihood of being scratched is determined by how fast the attack is and the speed at which the victim dodges the attack, making it avoidable in varying difficulties by adjusting how fast the two variables (speed of the attack and the person dodging) are. On top of that, if there is a skilled, powerful doctor that is on the level of Tsunade or Sakura, the poison can easily be nullified/lessened to a less deadly state before the cure is administered if a cure is not available. If a cure is available, then the poison is cured right off the bat. We saw this happen when Sakura was treating Kankuro after he had a run in with Sasori and I remember the moment pretty well (it was that gruesome in my opinion because I am squeamish and I don't like looking at entrails).

Deidara's C4 has two stages. The first stage is being the giant clay figurine of Deidara and the second stage being the nano-bombs. Deidara so far has only used C4 when he knows someone is in range of it. Considering how explosions work, the nano-bombs would be dispersed relatively quickly throughout the air within the given range of the attack. Once inhaled, Deidara can detonate the bombs that are present in his victim's/victims' bloodstream(s) and cause cellular-level explosions, disintegrating his victim(s) within the time frame of seconds to a minute with using a lightning style attack on yourself being the only way to escape that fate.

As for destructive power, at most (in the canon), we saw Sasori's fight destroy the inside of a cave. This is not counting how he killed people, this is destroying things like buildings and the landscape. Deidara, on the other hand, has been shown capable of destroying the entire Sand Village in his fight with Gaara by using one C3 bomb. On top of that, there is the fact that C0 has a range of approximately 20 kilometers, which is far greater than Sasori's range with his puppets and iron sand.

In the end, Deidara was just blowing smoke by saying Sasori was stronger than himself.

^Sasori needs only a little scratch on his victim to kill it.

In a direct fight between these two,Sasori will win 8/10.AP wise Deidara is stronger no doubt but he will still lose.

The problem is that Deidara doesn't rely on his physical strength, and the strength of his bombs can vary, and he can control how powerful his bombs are, as seen with how with hurting Sasuke with his C2 he intended it to make his bomb that powerful, and how he also intended C3 to destroy Sunogakure

Dzhindzholia said:
^Sasori needs only a little scratch on his victim to kill it.
In a direct fight between these two,Sasori will win 8/10.AP wise Deidara is stronger no doubt but he will still lose.
And Sasori takes three days to kill with said scratch.

Back