• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Anos Voldigoad profile revisions - Maou Gakuin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. This CRT was created to possibly revise some of Anos Voldigoad's powers, and also to possibly revise the layout of his profile page.

Possible power revisions:
Possible addition of <Egil Grone Angdroa> for Anos' Pre-Silver Sea key:

Universe level+ via <Egil Grone Angdroa> (Extreme Hell World Destruction Ash Magic Mortar <Egil Grone Angdroa> unleashes apocalyptic flames that burn, destroy and reduce everything to ashes. It burns what should not be burned, destroys what should not be destroyed, and reduces the entire universe to ashes. It only has the form of a flame, but is actually a completely different thing. If the apocalyptic flames are not controlled, the universe will be destroyed hundreds and thousands of times)

I have added two translated <Egil Grone Angdroa> feats in this blog under the "Terminology: World" section.
The first feat mentions that this magic reduces the entire universe to ashes, and the second feat shows that this magic can destroy an entire bubble universe.

Possible notable weakness for Anos:

Weaknesses: <Evansmana> and other powerful holy swords from the Holy Sword World Hyfolia negate certain abilities related to Anos' source, and were specifically created to harm Lions of Destruction; however, Anos is not weak against other forms of Holy Manipulation.

The "Post-Silver Sea" key on all Maou Gakuin characters should possibly be changed to just "Silver Sea". "Post-" has caused some confusion, and made others believe it was after the events of the Silver Sea, while in truth it meant after the introduction of the Silver Sea. Therefore, changing it to "Silver Sea" should clear up the confusion and also be a bit more accurate.

Possible new layout for Anos' profile page:

I personally think that Anos' profile was very good at the beginning, but as more things from further on in the WN got added, the profile's overall quality started decreasing.
This sandbox profile has a new and cleaner layout for Anos' profile page.
All of the above mentioned revisions are already incorporated into the new layout, though I likely could've missed mentioning some changes to his profile page in this CRT.
Feel free to mention and discuss any problems you have with the possible new page layout in this CRT.
If it seems unnecessary to revise the page layout, then that's also fine.
I would at the very least like to revise the "Notable Attacks/Techniques" section of Anos' current profile page.

Last edited:
So, Anos will have Biological Absorption or cm Absorbtion, as far as I have seen, Anos first unlocks antimagic from his wounds,exposed his roots and took Graham's source inside his source.

"Looking back, draw a magic circle in the place where Graham disappeared.
 I connected it to his storage magic circle, pried it open, and took out a blue glowing star from it
."
--372(Dimensional Storage). You can link this to Dimensional Storage part.

Last edited:
I agree with everything except Abstract Existence, him embodying all possibilities of his does not make him an actual abstract possibility, it just causing one existence to become multiple different conflicting (but not abstract) existences and actions, be able to resurrect from one in which they didn't die to whatever kills them. (I guess I also disagree with Graham's as well)

Its embodying possibilities, as in all the possible variations of the non-abstract Anos, not the Possibilities as in the Abstract Concept.

Also, Everything12 seems to make sense to me above. Thank you for helping out.

• Remove Abstract Existence (Type 1 for his source. Anos' source is the concept of chaos). The source is already a concept, and giving a literal concept abstract existence is kinda redundant. Furthermore, this was kinda a misconception caused by out of context scans. Anos' source being the concept of chaos was only a theory, and it was later proven that his source was not the cause of a certain event, that event being the main justification for the theory in the first place. See WN Chapter 424.
About this, yeah, its true that Sources already are Concepts by default, but the fact that Anos Source is special due being the concept of Chaos should remain, as it isnt a thing that is a default to the verse, or at least it should be said in the notes that Anos source is the concept of Chaos, but maybe it isnt even necessary btw
Probability Manip is obviously fine lol, but I disagree with AE type 1 due this, iirc, I didnt saw enough context that shows that they are the Possibility as an existence instead of just being able to use it, it also should be removed from Graham profile, unless there has other scan that I don't remember that gives other context to <Venejiara>

agree with the rest

Last edited:
For summoning feats, Anos can also summon Arcana.

俺は選定の盟珠を取り出し、そこに魔力を込めた。

盟珠の中に魔法陣が現れ、それがみるみる積層されていく。

「<神座天門選定召喚グアラ・ナーテ・フォルテオス>」

召喚の光を伴い、その場に白銀の髪の少女、選定神アルカナが姿を現した。

I took out a selection of Confederation beads and put magic power into them.

A magic circle appeared inside the bead, and it began to layer up.

"Guara Nate Forteos", summoned by selection of the Celestial Gate."

Accompanied by the light of the summoning, a girl with silvery-white hair, the God of Selection, Arcana, appeared on the spot.

Probability Manip is obviously fine lol, but I disagree with AE type 1 due this, iirc, I didnt saw enough context that shows that they are the Possibility as an existence instead of just being able to use it, it also should be removed from Graham profile, unless there has other scan that I don't remember that gives other context to <Venejiara>.
Just readdd chapter 371, Graham was refferred to as "Graham of the possibilities". Also, this Graham is practically Graham leaving behind Celis's body. Maybe I should post the scan.

WN chap: 371

"It's beautiful to succeed your late father and try to destroy it for the sake of the world, Anos. Oh, I wonder if it could be a threat. However--"

A sickle god of turmoil emerges.
 If you elaborate your Evil Eyes, there <Wave body manifestation Venezara> Graham stood.

"If you lose the head of Celis Voldigord, Did you think you couldn't use <Wave body manifestation Venezara>?"

He probably used that magic just before he ashed his body.

"Now your roots and my roots are competing with each other in destruction and emptiness. My roots bring you closer to emptiness, and your roots bring me destruction. As you might expect, we will continue to perish forever and return to nothing. "

Graham of possibility walks.
 Hold the sickle of the gods in your hand.

"Well, what if that power is added to disturb your destruction?"

<Wave body manifestation Venezara> Graham held Befenugzdogma right next to him.

"It was a shame. You and I are very similar. If you have a defeat, it was born after me. Come on."

The blade of silence slashed the void in a chaotic manner.

"--It's the first defeat in my life. I'll heal your loneliness, Anos."

Graham laughs as if he was victorious.
 I dreamed that the balance between destruction, emptiness, and the roots of each other would suddenly tilt, and the potential guy turned his eyes to me.

The next moment--

Nothing happened.

“……………… Oh …………?”

I quietly take a step.

"Are you coming in such a state? I missed it earlier, but this time--"

Graham surprised me with the expression of that possibility.

"……what…………?"

His feet have stepped back in that possibility.

"......... What ... what did you do ...?"

"Ask your body. To the body of the possibility that you were afraid."

"Afraid? Am I to you? Are you so similar?"

The turbulent god sickle is shaken greatly.

"It's not, Anos"

The blade of silence flashes.

But nothing happens.

"…………why…………?"

"Don't you know? If you shake the sickle of the god of madness into the void, something convenient for you will happen."

Stick a thunder sword into the spot and hold your hand over it.
 I grabbed the shadow of the slowly growing sword.

"Nothing happens. That's the most convenient thing for you right now."

The shadow materializes and returns to the sword Venuzdonoa.
 The broken sword was playing.

"In other words, no matter what happens, it's no longer a waste."

"How about that--"

When I walk towards him, he steps back.

"……why…………?"

As I moved forward, I went back as if he was scared.

"... Why my body ... fell down on my own ..."

"I said that your roots are competing with each other in destruction and emptiness, and they are fighting each other. We will continue to perish forever and return to nothing."

With a cruel smile, I said to him.

"Of that possibility, with your Evil eye ,look into the abyss often. "

I draw magic circles on the wounds in my chest, unlock all anti-magic, and expose the roots.
 Graham turned his evil eye and stared at the abyss.

“……………………………………”

"Did you understand? Only you will perish, Graham."

Of the possibility with Evil Eyes, my roots of destruction, I would have seen my own emptiness that continues to perish unilaterally.

"... Wow ... Well ... Why ...? <Void emptiness emptiness Nuerien> Is ...? "

"Sure, I feel a dwarf emptiness, but nothing happens. My roots are completely destroyed."

"... That's not possible ... Anos"

The turbulent god sickle slashes the void.

"I and you are so similar"

The blade of silence slashes the place, chaotically, over and over again.

"We can finally be not alone. In this crazy world, we are the only ones who are normal."

Many times, the order is disturbed and the scythe is tampered with.

However, no matter how many times I shake it, no matter how many times I cut the void.

Nothing happens in front of me.

"... I and you are ... similar--"

I swung my sword at the one who raised a voice equal to despair.

"Sure, it might have been a little similar."

Graham, who jumped away and could possibly, hesitated his blade, but his limbs were torn and he fell down.

The scythe, which makes a noise, returns to the appearance of the frenzy god Aganzon.

"To the extent that a piece of my root is all of your root"

“…… Ah …………”

Aganzon is pierced by a sword, and its existence disappears.

"... You are ... Ano, gaha ...!"

Stomping on the back of the headless guy, I said.

"Your roots have finally been defeated in me. All that remains is this you of possibility.

Last edited:
I've read it and don't believe there is anything there that counters my previous statement.
You told several things that went out of my head. Anyways, Grahams exists just as a possibility after destruction of his body.
That's why after losing Celis's head, Graham attacked Anos with his scythe despite being in the form of all possibilities.
Graham's true form after destruction is actually the manifestation of <Veneziara> and destroying that possibility will make Graham NEP 1 and then comes NEP 2.
I shall call imZer0Null here, so that he might say anything.
Tbh, I am bad with explainations, I will leave that part to Null or TMC or anyone who wants.

I agree with everything except Abstract Existence, him embodying all possibilities of his does not make him an actual abstract possibility, it just causing one existence to become multiple different conflicting (but not abstract) existences and actions, be able to resurrect from one in which they didn't die to whatever kills them. (I guess I also disagree with Graham's as well)
Sorry, but I do not understand what you mean by this.

They embody literal possibilities, but is embodying a possibility not enough for Abstract Existence Type 1?

Here's some scans btw:

<Venejiara>

Like a wave, my body and magical power sway.

However, I haven't moved a step here.

Nevertheless, the remnants can be seen as if they had taken a step forward and emitted magical power.

"That is <Venejiara>. Whether it's pulling out or not pulling out, or if there is a contradiction, both can exist at the same time if there is only a possibility."

I may or may not pull this sword.

It is natural that the two exist at the same time.

"And that possibility was realized at the same time. Contradictory <Venejiara> can exist at the same time, because even if they exist, they are only possibilities."

"The quake has disappeared ...?"

Using <Venejiara>, the Livaingirma of possibility slashed and scattered the immortal rocks.

The men are breath taking, revealing an astonishing look at the scene.

"... What ... what is it now ...?"

"As you can see, and as you hear, their songs have wiped out the rain."

They look at the Demon Choir with an expression that is impossible.

"Stupid ..."

"Even the god-paying magic wall easily penetrated, and that quake that pierced this underground ...?"

"I struck it off with a song ... Is there such a thing ...!?"

"... I can't ... I can't ... But ..."

"As soon as I heard that song, the rain disappeared in front of me, which is an undeniable fact..."

Livaingirma is a blade that is released without pulling it out of its sheath.

It doesn't even appear in their eyes.

The people of Gadeisiora stood there in a daze.

"What are you doing?"

"<Venejiara>?"

At that moment, Graham, who became a possibility, used <Venejiara> again to keep himself as a possibility.

And so another possibility that wasn't destroyed by me is standing there.

"That's right"

At the same time as drawing a sphere magic circle by emitting Shiden from your fingertips, <Venejiara> draws nine sphere magic circles.

The moment he decapitated Celis Voldigord, the owner of the thunder sword disappeared and now it's mine holding the magic sword.

No matter how magical it may be, you can't steal its sword from someone who has the power of Celis Voldigord.

Therefore, I decapitated first.

"<Venejiara>"

Push in the thunder sword and pierce the sphere magic circle.

At the same time, nine blades of possibility pierced nine spherical magic circles.

An ear-splitting thunderclap and an overflow of purple electricity that could collapse the Holy Seat Room.

The heavens roared, the earth shook, and the debris around them was obliterated just by the release of magic power.

Jijiji, the purple electricity that ran to the ground, builds a ward on this place.

Gulping my full strength, I lifted Graham's body with my skewer.

I hold up the actual and possible ten thousand lightning swords to the heavens.

If you look into your magical eyes, you will see Graham of <Venejiara> standing there.

[...]

Graham of possibility walks.

[...]

Graham surprised me with the expression of that possibility.

"……what…………?"

His feet have stepped back in that possibility.

"... What ... what did you do ...?"

"Ask your body. To the body of the possibility that you were afraid."

"Take a good look into the abyss with your magical eye of possibility."

I drew a magic circle around the wound in my chest, removing all anti-magic and exposing the source.

Graham turned his magical eye and stared into the abyss.

"......"

"Do you understand? You are the only one who will perish, Graham."

I'm sure that the magic eyes of the potential guy could see his own emptiness that continues to unilaterally perish in the root of my destruction.

[...]

Jumping back, the Graham of possibility dodged, but his limbs were slashed and flattened.

[...]

"Your source has finally been defeated in me. All that remains is this you of possibility."

"Are you watching, Anos?"

With the voice, ten thin purple lights ran toward the sky.

There was an ear-splitting clap of thunder and a flood of purple lightning that covered Galvadrion, the God of Violence.

The heavens roared, the earth shook, and the body of the jet-black beast scattered.

A tattered house spills out from the belly of the torn Galvadrion and falls to the ground.

In the next instant, a huge amount of purple lightning struck, turning Galvadrion into ashes.

All that remained was the sword.

The huge amount of purple electricity from the lightning strikes charged the magic sword like a pillar of heaven.

The person holding the hilt is my father, holding my mother in his arms.

His appearance is from this era, but his magic power is certainly from before his reincarnation.

It was Celis Voldigoad.

"Are you seeing this, Anos? This is the magic I gave you 2,000 years ago.

My father took a step forward.

"This is the last <Venejiara> of my life."

That was the time when Graham defeated him.

At the end of his life, using all the magic he had, his father Celis used <Venejiara>.

Shortly after, Graham chopped off his head, and the magic had no effect.

But no.

<Venejiara> had been activated.

It was a possibility, and Celis used <Venejiara> again. The Celis of <Venejiara> also used <Venejiara>.

As long as you continue to use only <Venejiara>, you will never lose the possibility of Celis. Of course, that would not be able to have any effect on the outside world.

It just exists as a possibility. That was all.

And so, until today, my father has continued to connect the possibilities.

Literally, he became a ghost, and his magic has lived for two thousand years.

If he were to wield the sword of possibility, it would vanish in an instant.

He had only one chance to do so, and he had left it to his son.

Last edited:
I still genuinely do not understand what @Everything12 meant. I would greatly appreciate a more understandable explanation.

As far as I'm aware, they embody literal possibilities.
Other characters couldn't see the Livaingirma of possibility, and Anos couldn't see the Graham of possibility without his magic eye, because Graham was a literal possiblity.
Celis embodied specific possibilities for 2000 years, and existed only as that possibility, which is why he couldn't interact with the world until he decided to embody a possibility that saves Izabella, after which he completely vanished since the possibility chain ended there.

Characters shouldn't get AE1 when using Venejiara normally, but I still believe they should get AE1 when they embody a literal possiblity to live on after death/destruction.

Last edited:
I still genuinely do not understand what @Everything12 meant. I would greatly appreciate a more understandable explanation.

As far as I'm aware, they embody literal possibilities.
Other characters couldn't see the Livaingirma of possibility, and Anos couldn't see the Graham of possibility without his magic eye because Graham was a literal possiblity.

Celis embodied specific possibilities for 2000 years, and existed only as that possibility, which is why he couldn't interact with the world until he decided to embody a possibility that saves Izabella, after which he completely vanished since the possibility chain ended there.

Characters shouldn't get AE1 when using Venejiara normally, but I still believe they should get AE1 when they embody a literal possiblity to live on after death/destruction.
this convinced me i agree with everything AE included

I'd already agreed with everything presented in the OP, so nothing has changed on my part.

So should we apply what has been accepted here?

So should we apply what has been accepted here?
I'd greatly appreciate it if @Everything12 could give some input on the info I provided in this thread.

There might also have been a misunderstanding, but "normal use" of Venejiara would not grant the user AE1. AE1 would only be granted when the user specifically embodies a possibility to live on after death/destruction.

Well I'd prefer more Staff but that's not likely to happen and this CRT isn't major enough pinging them for, so I guess.

As I stated my view on what all this talk of Possibilities means has not changed and I still don't believe its valid for Abstract Existence Type 1.

Well I'd prefer more Staff but that's not likely to happen and this CRT isn't major enough pinging them for, so I guess.

As I stated my view on what all this talk of Possibilities means has not changed and I still don't believe its valid for Abstract Existence Type 1.
I still do not understand what you originally meant tho.

The scans I provided show that characters who live on after death/destruction using Venejiara are literal possibilities. I do not want to be persistent on the AE1, but at the very least, they should have some kind of incorporeal existence, as they are clearly not physical existences or even visible to the normal eye.

Last edited:
I still do not understand what you originally meant tho.

The scans I provided show that characters who live on after death/destruction using Venejiara are literal possibilities. I do not want to be persistent on the AE1, but at the very least, they should have some kind of incorporeal existence, as they are clearly not physical existences or even visible to the normal eye.
I totally agree with this. Characters like them are incorpeal existences and lack a true physical body and exists purely as a an abstraction, or the concept of all possibilities.

About this, yeah, its true that Sources already are Concepts by default, but the fact that Anos Source is special due being the concept of Chaos should remain, as it isnt a thing that is a default to the verse, or at least it should be said in the notes that Anos source is the concept of Chaos, but maybe it isnt even necessary btw
Also, what about this Null?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back