• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Alien X Upgrade Regarding to Respect Threads Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I found couple of respect threads regarding to Alien X in several websites and wikis, and I don't know if some of them are accurate or not, if so, can Alien X get any upgrades regarding to this respect threads?

Debunking Alien X( and others) downgrade from this thread

Ben 10 Celestialsapiens/ Paradox transcending speed

Proof that Ben 10 top tiers characters and weapons can destroy infinite multiverses and have infinite speed

Respect Alien X (Ben 10)

Alien X Respect Thread

Alien X

Ben 10 discussio

Alien X Google+ Respect Thread

Alien X Discussion Forum

Cartoon Fight Club Alien X

Note: I'm 100% neutral here, I'm not trying to side with anyone here nor am I breaking any rules here. If someone wish to debunk all this, please create a new thread and not direct me to an old thread.

We have already talked extensively about this, and do not have the time to sift through lots of respect threads to look for any useful information.

A rule against this would probably be useful at this point, yes. Can somebody write a good suggestion for what it should say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back