• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible addition or upgrade of new ability to DBS angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the new 118 episode of dbs, it was shown that the entire tournament of power was being transmitted to the entire universe 2 by sour, the U2 angel, using his staff. Not sure if this is included in the "image projection" area of the angels profiles. Anyway, sour was transmittig the tournament from outside of the multiverse by being in the world of void. Maybe a new ability or a new upgrade to something the angels already have, or maybe something different as a range upgrade? Not sure what to think about this so let me know guys.

However, this proof that the world of void is not a timeless one, is just another universe separated from the other one, with parallel time. No change was applied due that but still.

I believe GP created a time space continuum for the tournament arena, reason that time and space does exist there besides it "having no time or space".

The world of void is what the show says it is. Saying GP created things that use time as an argument against that is as bad as the people saying Hit shouldn't be able to use time-skip.

It hasntime cuz people from U2 is capable to communicate with the other being from the main universe real time.

Via angel staffs, who have been shown to travel and communicate across all types of time and space, provide access to alternate dimensions, etc.

So... How you explain the power that the citizen gave to the fighters? It travel in time? Also, in what moment the message were received by the citizen? Before the fighters enter the void? Cuz is suppossely there's no time in there, if they enter there, the universe would have been erased automatically. Futhermore, I don't recall the Angels communicating from past to fusion.

Everything came from the angel staff.

Angels can cross dimensions, thus time and space, even further evidenced when Whis would help Trunks in the Black arc. They can cross all sorts of time and space, as Whis transported everyone from Earth to the World of Void, and in that same episode, Whis said "this place is controlled so you can't used skills like flight" "also for fairness, each warrior will feel their planet's home gravity", meaning GP does control the entire realm.

Whis also spoke to the Grand Priest, who was in the World of Void, from Earth.

The world of void isn't not a real void. It's just physically empty of matter.

Also all these "universes" are combined one timeline, that's why their broadcast are perfectly connected. Although Whis efforts to help trunks is another case, that's time travel.

Nothing of that suggest that they were communicating from the future, those are reality warping habilities used by Daishinkan.

The citizen from U2 were watching the tourtament the whole time, and since is impossible to communicate from the past (U2 has no future) nor future (that would imply that the U2 fighters hasn't enter in the tourtament), the only alternative is that the communication were in real time. The "void" could be a separate space-time, but the time there is parallel to the main universe.

They were watching the tournament, broadcasted from the angel's staff. Pretty sure I just proved that angels can indeed interact with people in the world of void from outside of it, just like how Whis could view the post-erasure U9 from inside of it. Also the WoV exists outside of the timelines, so there's that. Only angels are shown to be capable of traveling there/ communicating, etc.

Also angel staffs have been shown to give angels the ability to view and broadcast past and current events, though I'm not sure of the future.

I don't see why there's so much headcanon involved over such a simple statement.

Again, that has nothing to do with being timeless, we known that the WoV is outside the main universe space-time, but the time there is parallel to the main one, what does that means? It means, althought independents, it flow simultaneously, 1 s in WoV, it means 1 s in the main universe.

Nothing what I say is headcanon, is based in what was showed; saying that that Angels can communicate between past and future when it hasn't been showed is headcanon (even tho is still absurd by the reasons mentioned above).

Parallel time is speculation. The only reason time would "run parallel" (even though it doesn't because there isn't time), is because GP based the length of the tournament on the time outside of the void. If that wasn't the case, then as soon as the tournament is over, they would've returned at basically the same time that they left.

Nobody ever said they could communicate with the past and future.

Parallel time has been already showed when they were talking with U2, and since you already sidy that Angels can't interact with the past/future via the staff, the transmission was indeed in real time. Daishinkan giving time to the void sound speculative, so times only flows when he is in the WoV? Where was that stated?

That's not really parallel time...I'm pretty sure that would be the case when comparing any time to a place that doesn't have it.

I'd appreciate it if you stop saying I said things that only you've said. Alsoooooooooo, not really, considering he gave godpads the ability to control the playback speed of fight recordings and such.

Beerus stated the place has no time or space, Whis stated Grand Priest has control over the world, thus he can control what is or isn't in it, and that's really all that needs to be said about it.

That's like saying the hyperbolic time chamber's different flow of time is false, because there is a clock inside of the chamber that shows the time of the world outside of it. That doesn't matter, since we've been given the facts about it already.

The WoV is described as a place without time and space and that's how it should be interpreted. Any changes in it is made by GP for the fighters.

I am not sure how this feat classifies as.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back