• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible 3-C Star Dream

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
It's just something I've realized after going through the True Arena. Kirby is already a very high 4-A. And the Robobot Armor grants him a big boost. And fusing with the Halberd, a 4-A starship, gives him a much bigger boost. Given the placement of Kirby in 4-A, and the fact that not only does it survive attacks from Halberd Kirby, but even when defeated shoots him down and ironically inhales base Kirby. Even Star Dream's heart's death throes are capable of nearly one-shotting Kirby.

If I wanted to be greedy, I could say that Meta Knight and Kirby beat a being (Galacta Knight) that one-shotted Star Dream and it should scale to them. I'll throw it out there, but I don't expect anything to happen.

What happened to the whole "only a nebula was destroyed" thingy? It's kinda important if we are going to assume 3-C.

Main problem is that we don't know how big of a power boost the Halberd is. I don't think there is something that can help quantifying it.

Of course. That's why I said it's greed. It's really just me being stupid for the sake of me being stupid. I normally throw in something like that in my threads.

Why would you randomly say "I want Ryu's opinion" in this thread instead asking me on my wall? What if I never saw this thread cause I didn't get a notification or wasn't stalking the Recent Activity at the moment lol

But I agree with Saikou that the way we accept Kirby's 4-A feat relies a lot. If we treat it as nebula busting, no upgrade. If we treat it as super, super high end 4-A done insanely casually like Cal and the current profile seem to be saying, then I guess "Likely 3-C" or something for a vast increase could be reasonable. But no scaling Kirby to things much stronger than Kirby then scaling those to Kirby stuff like Saikou said.

I don't know what interpretation of Kirby's 4-A feats we accept. To me it seems like a very high end 4-A thing; at the very least a significant portion of a galaxy. But I forgot what we generally choose to interpret it as.

Back