• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible 1-C Kingdom Hearts

Bobsican

He/Him
As we can see here, factually Riku sees the World that Never Was as fiction, therefore, Riku should have a 1-C key (see something 3D as fictional basically means at least 1-C),

This would also likely scale to most of the KH cast after this point, which includes, but is not limited to Sora, Mickey and the rest of the end-game cast (would say, but I don`t want to spoil directly here).

6D Riku
As a 3D structure is fiction (to Riku), as stated by the game itself, he should be at least 6D

Riku ascending
Riku clearly ascending to the 6th dimension as seen here

Mand21 said:
I have no objections against this. Updates may be added. *Antvasima-y voice even though we don't know what his voice sounds like*
I like to think that he sounds like Mulan, for some weird reason.

It actually was used for serious upgrade?

Lol no, it´s just the name of the place, which even if it was taken as a fact, it would be an hyperbole.

Back