• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon vs Naruto! The Weather trio vs The Tailed Beast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 1:Kyogre vs Isobu and Gyüki

Round 1A: Primal Kyogre vs Isobu and Gyüki

Round 2: Groundun vs Shukaku and Son Gokü

Round 2A: Primal Groundun vs Shukaku and Son Gokü

Round 3: Rayquaza vs Kurama and Ten-Tails

Round 3A: Primal Rayquaza vs Kurama and Ten-Tails

Round 1:Kyogre vs Isobu and Gyüki. Base Kyogre is Large Continent level+ and MHS+ while Isobu and Gyuki are Island level. Kyogre stomps.

Round 1A: Primal Kyogre vs Isobu and Gyüki. Primal Kyogre is Moon level+ and MHS while Isobu and Gyuki are Island level. Primal Kyogre stomps even harder than base Kyogre does.

Round 2: Groudon vs Shukaku and Son Gokü. Base Groudon is Large Continent level+ and MHS+ while Shukaku and Son Gokü are Island level. Groudon stomps.

Round 2A: Primal Groudo vs Shukaku and Son Gokü. Primal Groudon is Moon level+ and MHS+ while Shukaku and Son Gokü are Island level. Primal Groudo stomps even harder than base Groudo does.

Round 3: Rayquaza vs Kurama and Ten-Tails. Base Rayquaza is Moon level+ and MHS+ while Kurama is Multi-Continent level+ and the Ten-Tails is Moon level. They have around the same speed. I think that with the Ten-Tails and Kurama working together they can beat Rayquaza, but Rayquaza could stomp the both of them individually.

Round 3A: Primal Rayquaza vs Kurama and Ten-Tails. Primal Rayquaza is Moon level+ and is Sub-Relativistic+ at Mach 13,814+. Even through the DC is roughly equal (Moon level Ten-Tails and Multi-Continent level+ Kurama) the speed however is not. Kurama and the Ten-Tails are Mach 4,124+ while Rayquaza is Mach 13,814+. Primal Rayquaza stomps due to the MASSIVE speed advantage.

"The Trio all rounds." I think the Biju win Round 3. How could a Moon level+ Rayquaza beat an Moon level Ten-Tails and a Multi-Continent level+ Kurama? Individually Rayquaza could beat either one of them but I dont think Rayquaza could take the both of them out before he gets killed.

SwordSlayer99 said:
"The Trio all rounds." I think the Biju win Round 3. How could a Moon level+ Rayquaza beat an Moon level Ten-Tails and a Multi-Continent level+ Kurama? Individually Rayquaza could beat either one of them but I dont think Rayquaza could take the both of them out before he gets killed.

True True, I didn't read thoroughly.

That round could go either way IMO.

The only round the Bijuu win is Round 3. Just go look at the Pokemon profiles. Pokemon are over powered.

SwordSlayer99 said:
The only round the Bijuu win is Round 3. Just go look at the Pokemon profiles. Pokemon are over powered.
yet the god of Pokemon got beat by a meteor not even half the size of the one Madara threw at the fourth division, sorry I can't take this seriously when people compare pokemon to Naruto and expect me not to laugh

Primal Kyogre, Primal Groudon, and Primal Rayquaza are all Moon level+. And Primal Rayquaza is Mach 13,000+ compared to Naruto's god tiers speed which is Mach 4,124+.

"yet the god of Pokemon got beat by a meteor not even half the size of the one Madara threw at the fourth division, sorry I can't take this seriously when people compare pokemon to Naruto and expect me not to laugh" You can laugh all you wish. But it doesn't change the fact that some Pokemon are OP. Arceus for example could solo DBZ. Primal Rayquaza is above 99% of the Naruto-verse.

SwordSlayer99 said:
Primal Kyogre, Primal Groudon, and Primal Rayquaza are all Moon level+. And Primal Rayquaza is Mach 13,000+ compared to Naruto's god tiers speed which is Mach 4,124+.
"yet the god of Pokemon got beat by a meteor not even half the size of the one Madara threw at the fourth division, sorry I can't take this seriously when people compare pokemon to Naruto and expect me not to laugh" You can laugh all you wish. But it doesn't change the fact that some Pokemon are OP. Arceus for example could solo DBZ. Primal Rayquaza is above 99% of the Naruto-verse.
you're joking right sorry there is no way primal Rayquaza can even hold his own against half the Narutoverse, POkemon cvan never compare to Naruto

I see. So you ignore the calcs that put Rayquaza far above most of Naruto simply because you don't want to accept it? Yeah, I'm done aruging with you.

"POkemon cvan never compare to Naruto" LOL. Dialgia and Palkia both created and destroyed a Universe. The strongest Naruto character, Kaguya, is at her best only Planet level. Dialga and Palkia could sneeze and solo the HST.

The Weather Trio are stronger than you might think. They are at least multi-continent life wipers

i agree with swordslayer99, weather trio stomp every round except round 3.

huh... the day you wake up and find that the HST is still a punching bag for many other franchises, brings your perspective back....

I'm guessing that guy is just another fan of naruto who can't accept their inevitable defeat from such creatures despite the obvious difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back