• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R1M1] CO-OP Tournament: Scarlet Witch/Devipelt vs. Weather Report /Apocalypse (ReDo) - GRACE

Should probably leave this addressed though; I honestly just didn't look at the gender section (and in general I'm pretty bad at remembering or getting this stuff right), I didn't mean any offense by it
I was also just surprised due to her feminine figure despite her tomboy outfit and hairstyle. But the fact you didn't mean any offense is all that matters. So yeah, no hard feelings. :)

Also since when could Scarlet Witch boost allies stats?

EDIT: Ok yeah I'm still being dumb here after reading through stuff more including Scarlet's profile page. How much do they increase her stats though?

FINAL EDIT: I thought about things a little more, especially considering Devipelt's stat boosts which'll be enhanced even further by Scarlet Witch's probability field. Yeah I'm going wtih Team A now.

Last edited:
Also since when could Scarlet Witch boost allies stats?

EDIT: Ok yeah I'm still being dumb here after reading through stuff more including Scarlet's profile page. How much do they increase her stats though?
Colonel (which could explain what "huge speed boost" and else meant in numbers) sadly left the tourney

Back