• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1 of every pokemon vs 1 of every JJBA stand

fine. You atomize the first form. Post Mortem form comes out. You kill that as well.
With what ability to deal with a universal law? I mean I could argue the Lake trio might be able to do it with their CM but you'd just restrict them too to try and force a JoJo win

With what ability to deal with a universal law? I mean I could argue the Lake trio might be able to do it with their CM but you'd just restrict them too to try and force a JoJo win
you do understand how WoU works, right?

the law only applies when you actively pursue WoU. If WoU is dead, no reason to pursue it. It’s not something that kills everything all at once.
Besides, the Pokémon could wait for WoU to come to them. Gardevoir makes a black hole in the center of WoU when it gets too close. GG.

you do understand how WoU works, right?

the law only applies when you actively pursue WoU. If WoU is dead, no reason to pursue it. It’s not something that kills everything all at once.
Besides, the Pokémon could wait for WoU to come to them. Gardevoir makes a black hole in the center of WoU. GG.
With prior knowledge. Which only the super mind readers got.

Spaghetti Man solos Pokemon including Arceus 🥱
also if every stand is included, a few are pretty dangerous, like Green, Green Grass of Home I don't think many except the space manipulating ******* can get past, which are banned. Love Train without a user is also quite ridiculous, and Act 4 without the drawback of Johnny is broken as shit and has contact and homing bullet soul destruction+dimensional BFR+cellular deconstruction if not higher+power negation+attacks that last forever and will also home forever till they hit the intended target and he can dip into alt dimensions and back himself, etc. Dudes like King Crimson are also quite busted, he can just delete past anything bad that happens to him or his team, while keeping every win his team gets, and I don't think a single pokemon here can actually prevent that except the mind hax ******* like Mewtwo, but he can just precog and skip past himself getting mindhaxed.

I mean it ultimately doesn't matter since neither team can actually finish off the other due to a few stray broken dudes, but JoJo has a few random extremely potent abilities that in tandem with other shit is insane, and I say that knowing full well the average Pokemon has like a 100x more abilities than the average Stand.

fine. You atomize the first form. Post Mortem form comes out. You kill that as well.
What? You know "Post-Mortem" Stands regenerate and can't be killed by normal means? (See BIG, Anubis, Remote Remoance, etc). And that wasn't a "form", that was him just not being able to die because he's a natural law.

Ok how are Pokemons dealing with BIG

Assuming they can’t see or touch it, they’re kinda ****** because it’s someone who tracks their speed and literally eats them

Assuming they can’t see or touch it, they’re kinda ****** because it’s someone who tracks their speed and literally eats them
Tier 2 omnipresent true forms

And then CM1 to nuke it. Probably before hand In the case of Uxie

I understood about nothing of what you just said, like all your previous comments

OP made it so they can, but at the very least the fastest mf here is getting eaten.
Tier 2 omnipresent true forms
If Pokemon gets tier 2 can JoJo get Novel dudes :)

OP made it so they can, but at the very least the fastest mf here is getting eaten.

If Pokemon gets tier 2 can JoJo get Novel dudes :)
One of the infinites, I think, since Lake Trio takes a bit to use CM1 in such a way

TBH I'd like that. Novel Kars vs CT sounds based AF

TBH I'd like that. Novel Kars vs CT sounds based AF
I was more thinking Rohan's acid trip mf's (assuming you count them as "a Stand" in the broadest sense).
Though Cube House might be very, very, hard to put down.

I was more thinking Rohan's acid trip mf's (assuming you count them as "a Stand" in the broadest sense).
Though Cube House might be very, very, hard to put down.
Well the only novel guy I even kind of know is Kars, so uh, yeh.

This is what I get for only ever watching Part 3 JoJo

Fixed conditions, Post Mortem form of WoU is gone now. So are lake guardians because their stats are highly questionable

Well the only novel guy I even kind of know is Kars, so uh, yeh.

This is what I get for only ever watching Part 3 JoJo
Rohan stuff has some wacky high end shit.
Golden melody (Infinite Spin but in the form of sound basically) that disintegrates, purifies and obliterates the soul of those who hear it.
Spaghetti Man (10-D monster that sends out literal black holes and worm holes into lower dimensions to "fish" for lower d entities, these black holes can bend space to take on different appearances and can exist at any point in space or time, which they can also abuse to exist at multiple points at the same time, kinda like Celebi).
Censored Equation might also be nifty.
Post Mortem form of WoU is gone now.
That isn't how it works, that's an intrinsic quality of him, he can't die because of what he is. Unless you have some weird law negating transcending thingy ya can't sever him. This isn't a thing he can turn off, it's part of his very nature.
Also it isn't a "form", it's LITERALLY him just not dying because he can't even if his user does.

Yeah but it can’t enter Post Morten now. Physical form ded, ability ded
The **** do you mean PHYSICAL, nothing actually changed with WoU from Point A to B. He was always the Calamity, even Rai says as much before the fight even began.

That isn't how it works, that's an intrinsic quality of him, he can't die because of what he is. Unless you have some weird law negating transcending thingy ya can't sever him. This isn't a thing he can turn off, it's part of his very nature.
Also it isn't a "form", it's LITERALLY him just not dying because he can't even if his user does.
I don’t know how else to write it. WoU is still here, but we’re assuming it has a physical form akin to Toru, and once that form dies, it dies for good

I don’t know how else to write it. WoU is still here, but we’re assuming it has a physical form akin to Toru, and once that form dies, it dies for good
That isn't how it works thou, why are we "Assuming" anything, we know what he is, they say it point-blank what he is, how he works, and that killing him is like a small respite at best and it'll never actually go away. That'd be like taking Slugma and going "hmm, ya know what, he's made of solid ice now so others don't burn their hands and can punch him without him being goopy, also he doesnt have his fire abilities, and he isnt a logia now too".

Or taking Hanged Man or going "yeah idk, hitting light might be hard, so he's actually just a rock now".

That isn't how it works thou, why are we "Assuming" anything, we know what he is, they say it point-blank what he is, how he works, and that killing him is like a small respite at best and it'll never actually go away. That'd be like taking Slugma and going "hmm, ya know what, he's made of solid ice now so others don't burn their hands and can punch him without him being goopy, also he doesnt have his fire abilities, and he isnt a logia now too".

Or taking Hanged Man or going "yeah idk, hitting light might be hard, so he's actually just a rock now".
basically want I’m trying to do is to kill a large number of Pokémon right off the bat via calamity. Welp, that did‘t work out.
I removed WoU completely.

Bro just stop cooking.

You basically put a bunch of tier 9 and 8s with specific abilities, against a bunch of dudes with a wide range of abilities though most usually way more mundane who stat stomp.
But because Team A (Or B idk) has like 3 or 4 dudes with stupid as **** abilities, they basically just sit there and neither team can do anything because you banned any dude on both sides that might've been able to.

The verse ain't compatible, at all,
It's like Most Stands<<<Most Pokemon<<<Most Legends<<<God Stands<<<God Pokemon<<<Whatever the **** Rohan was cooking.

There is not ONE time the verse overlaps.

Bro just stop cooking.

You basically put a bunch of tier 9 and 8s with specific abilities, against a bunch of dudes with a wide range of abilities though most usually way more mundane who stat stomp.
But because Team (Or B idk) has like 3 or 4 dudes with stupid as **** abilities, they basically just sit there and neither team can do anything because you banned any dude on both sides that might've been able to.

The verse ain't compatible, at all,
It's like Most Stands<<<Most Pokemon<<<Most Legends<<<God Stands<<<God Pokemon<<<Whatever the **** Rohan was cooking.

There is not ONE time the verse overlaps.
This 100%

Rohan stuff has some wacky high end shit.
Golden melody (Infinite Spin but in the form of sound basically) that disintegrates, purifies and obliterates the soul of those who hear it.
Spaghetti Man (10-D monster that sends out literal black holes and worm holes into lower dimensions to "fish" for lower d entities, these black holes can bend space to take on different appearances and can exist at any point in space or time, which they can also abuse to exist at multiple points at the same time, kinda like Celebi).
Censored Equation might also be nifty.

Btw, didn't knew these weird novel-only hax exist in Jojo till today huh.

You think they be more publicly known. Will they have profiles?

Btw, didn't knew these weird novel-only hax exist in Jojo till today huh.

You think they be more publicly known. Will they have profiles?
I started working on the 3 I mentioned, but that's about it for Rohan *******.
The Book and Penelope I started but making profiles for but LN ******* that have a fuckton of shit is annoying because of references (Takumi is the main character in a novel with like 300+ pages and he's using his shit constantly so he's going to need hundreds of scans, and Penelope, I'm just lazy, I could probably finish her in a week even though she's from a novel with ike 800+ pages (Only uses her ability a few times) but I have higher priorities atm, she's like bottom of the list).
I guess Absalom too, I even got a calc accepted for him on the verse page.

it destroys your soul, brings it back purified of evil, then destroys it again

this is not just evil, this is advanced evil

Spaghetti Man solos Pokemon including Arceus 🥱
also if every stand is included, a few are pretty dangerous, like Green, Green Grass of Home I don't think many except the space manipulating ******* can get past, which are banned. Love Train without a user is also quite ridiculous, and Act 4 without the drawback of Johnny is broken as shit and has contact and homing bullet soul destruction+dimensional BFR+cellular deconstruction if not higher+power negation+attacks that last forever and will also home forever till they hit the intended target and he can dip into alt dimensions and back himself, etc. Dudes like King Crimson are also quite busted, he can just delete past anything bad that happens to him or his team, while keeping every win his team gets, and I don't think a single pokemon here can actually prevent that except the mind hax ******* like Mewtwo, but he can just precog and skip past himself getting mindhaxed.

I mean it ultimately doesn't matter since neither team can actually finish off the other due to a few stray broken dudes, but JoJo has a few random extremely potent abilities that in tandem with other shit is insane, and I say that knowing full well the average Pokemon has like a 100x more abilities than the average Stand.
Green Green Grass of Home is useless against anyone with telekinesis.

Write their names and I’ll try to explain better what they do
Survivor, Sun, Vitamin C, Blue Hawaii, Geb, KQ SHA, Green Green Grass of Home, Brain Storm, Limp Bizkit, Anubis, KQ Bites the Dust and Wonder of U, Spaghetti Man, Act 4, Tusk Act 4/Tusk Act 4 Victims, Golden Melody.
(Yes, I listed Act 4 multiple times. An "Act 4" was mentioned here (Lol, post 44.), & I don't know if that's distinct from Tusk Act 4, or "Tusk Act 4's victims".)

(I'm guessing Sun & Geb are the artificial sun stand & the fake genie that uses sand/dirt from Part 3, respectively, but I'm assuming I'm wrong because my memory is trash.)
For clarification, I have experienced a lot of Jojo, up to the end of Part 6. But again, my memory is trash.

Stands that I think I understand, & my rough assessment of them:

Cream: The vampire's Stand from Part 3 that can eat itself & its user, & can do some combination of dimensional travelling while also being a semi-invisible, semi-intangible moving force of existence erasure?
Vitamin C: Either the chef's stand from Part 4 that can take apart food & reconstruct it to make it way healthier, or the Stand from a different part that inflicts body horror via softening.
Notorious B.I.G.: The one from Part 5 that only activates if & when its "user" dies, & regenerates, & adapts its speed to target whatever's fastest in its range, & was last left somewhere in the Pacific(?) Ocean.
Green Day: Part 5 Stand with the effect in its range that stuff that moves to a lower elevation acquires deadly, destructive, green mold.
Chariot Requiem: Stand Arrow activated form of Polnareff's Stand, introduced in Part 5. Causes mass soul swaps in range upon activation for some reason, later begins inducing body horror (Didn't the turtle grow a 2nd head?) for some reason I don't remember. Has some attack redirection I don't remember the details of where it's true body/weak point is a light behind your own head only you can see??
Cheap Trick: Part 4 parasitic Stand that clings to host's back, inflicts a compulsion to hide your back, & pesters to reveal your back. Revealing Cheap Trick kills host. If host is killed, CT moves to a new host. I don't remember, but attempting to harm CT may only harm the host & not CT??
Anubis: The animate/possessive Sword Stand from Part 3 that is also similarly Parasitic??
KQ (Killer Queen): I think remember this well, it's the Stand of Yoshikage Kira, main villain of Part 4. Turns stuff into bombs. Bites the Dust has some 1 hour time loop system? I don't recall what KQ SHA is.
Hermit Purple: Destroy a camera or other recording device to send a vision of the future to the user? Didn't OP specify no Stand users in this scenario? Oh & also purple, thorny vines.

So how much info am I missing?
Also, so sorry about the super delayed reply!

Back