• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1 of every pokemon vs 1 of every JJBA stand

So who would win, 1 of every pokemon or 1 of every JJBA stand?
  • Fight takes place on a square grassy plain (on earth obv) with clear skies.
  • The area for the fight is 10km by 10km by 1km (height), so no Deoxys camping. If any pokemon or stand leaves this area they'll be disqualified (except those like Cream who have to exit the area to activate their abilities but can't camp forever because of food limitations).
  • All media is taken into consideration (Pokédex entries, Stand descriptions, etc.) as long as it's canon.
  • Neither side has any humans controlling them (no pokemon trainers or stand users), but everyone./thing still have regular energy requirements like eating. Everyone/thing is as intelligent as possible (So the Hand is actually useful).
  • Stands deal typeless damage except for those who very clearly use a certain element (e.x. Magician's Red)
  • Pokemon could see stands
  • To avoid this becoming a highly theoretical fight between GER and Arceus (neither of which have shown their full power other than statements), I'll be banning members of both sides to make this an actual discussion and to differentiate it from a video that talked about this already.

Pokemon bans:
-Arcues: God.
-Creation Trio: Can literally control the entire universe
-Jirachi: It's a wish granter, therefore a reality warper
-Victini: Read its Pokédex entry. Not fun.
-Lake Trio: fought Space time gods but lost to some humans. OK.

JJBA bans:
-GER: obviously
-Heaven's door: Write on someone/thing, rewrite reality. Same as Jirachi really.
-D4C's ability Love Train: Makes it immortal
-Bohemian Rhapsody: Its limits is never really explored. if it's boundless, then it's an easy gg
-WoU: I realized that it‘s essentially immortal in this fight

Round 1: Immediate in-your-face fight, no planning. Known rivals would prioritize battling each other over the actual fight (groudon vs kyogre, Star Platinum vs The World).

Round 2: Both sides have as much prep time as needed to formulate a plan. Rivals wouldn't fight and all allies are entirely intelligent and cooperative]

Which side would win?

Last edited:
There's a bunch of stands here that end up being more useful/powerful than they were in the actual series due to a lack of a user. Survivor, Cream, Hanged Man, Sun, Vitamin C, Blue Hawaii and Geb for example were all defeated by taking out the user rather than beating the stand itself.

Automatic stands would also be way more useful in a fight against 1000+ opponents. Notorious B.I.G, Green Day, KQ SHA, Green Green Grass of Home, Grateful Dead, Brain Storm, Chariot Requiem and Limp Bizkit are examples of automatic/large AOE stands that could let loose against large groups.

Even after removing some of the more insta-win stands, Cheap Trick, Anubis, KQ Bites the Dust and Wonder of U are all still free game and are hard or impossible to kill.

Round 2 is a bit of a joke, since most pokemon aren't sentient whereas stands in this scenario would be. It would be like comparing humans and dogs in terms of intelligence, its clear which team gets more from prep.

Without GER Stands get stomped to hell and back, even Baby Pokémon are above every stand except the damn Love Train one.

And even with love train there are Pokémon like the Creation who curbstomp to hell and back with 0 difficultly.

Pokémon have enormous AP advantages, and Pokémon such as Yveltal, Necrosma, and the like, basically drop universe sized poops on the Stands, and Pokémon can also hit Ghost types Pokémon which if I'm not mistaken is non-physical interaction, taking away the main reliable defence Stands have.

Let's get a few things out of the way:

Lots of stands have MFTL reactions and combat speed, while non-legendary pokemon are only single digit FTL, issue is, a lot of those stands are those who still only kill physically instead of through hax

stands like silver chariot and star platinum wouldn't do shit against even meowth regardless of their speed advantage due to the massive stat gap, any AOE they throw is going to one shoot them

But Cream can take full advantage of this speed advantage by turning into a void ball, both being impervious to damage and disintegrating any pokemon in it's path.

While more useful stands appear, in part 4, 6 and ownards they are only relativistic+, meaning the pokemonngot the speed advnatage and can one shot them

Meanwhile, legendary pokemon are MFTL+, they utterly blitz every stand, so they can one shoot most users with no issue.

Quite literally the only stands that are there and are a issue is cheap trick and wonder of u, but cheap trick would be targeted quickly by pokemon that like eating life forces.

Wonder of u is the real issue due to it's defensive durability negating hax, it is basically ger but it actually kills things via hax.

Best way i can think of draling with him are pokémons like yveltal who can kill things without intending, though if you eant a more elaborate scenario, azelf could probably remove their will to attack wonder of U and perhaps focuses on using their attacks in his general direction with no will to harm him.

Issue is that he has AE type 2 and mid-high regen, i'm sure some pokemon can deal eith that, but besides that, BFR

Doesn't Yveltal spread its wings and everyone drops dead?
Actually, if Yveltal does that, it kills not only the stands but also the Pokémon. Some stands like Cream or KC could negate the damage. After Yveltal does this, it “becomes a cocoon once again”, meaning it‘s now at the complete mercy of the stands who survived. GG.
Contrary to what it may seem, the Pokémon’s goal would actually be to protect Yveltal

Let's get a few things out of the way:

Lots of stands have MFTL reactions and combat speed, while non-legendary pokemon are only single digit FTL, issue is, a lot of those stands are those who still only kill physically instead of through hax

stands like silver chariot and star platinum wouldn't do shit against even meowth regardless of their speed advantage due to the massive stat gap, any AOE they throw is going to one shoot them

But Cream can take full advantage of this speed advantage by turning into a void ball, both being impervious to damage and disintegrating any pokemon in it's path.

While more useful stands appear, in part 4, 6 and ownards they are only relativistic+, meaning the pokemonngot the speed advnatage and can one shot them

Meanwhile, legendary pokemon are MFTL+, they utterly blitz every stand, so they can one shoot most users with no issue.

Quite literally the only stands that are there and are a issue is cheap trick and wonder of u, but cheap trick would be targeted quickly by pokemon that like eating life forces.

Wonder of u is the real issue due to it's defensive durability negating hax, it is basically ger but it actually kills things via hax.

Best way i can think of draling with him are pokémons like yveltal who can kill things without intending, though if you eant a more elaborate scenario, azelf could probably remove their will to attack wonder of U and perhaps focuses on using their attacks in his general direction with no will to harm him.

Issue is that he has AE type 2 and mid-high regen, i'm sure some pokemon can deal eith that, but besides that, BFR
cough SCR cough

Last edited:
Actually, if Yveltal does that, it kills not only the stands but also the Pokémon. Some stands like Cream or KC could negate the damage. After Yveltal does this, it “becomes a cocoon once again”, meaning it‘s now at the complete mercy of the stands who survived. GG.
Contrary to what it may seem, the Pokémon’s goal would actually be to protect Yveltal

cough SCR cough
pretty sure yveltal could just not target the pokémon then, IIRC it could target only pokémon but not humans in the game or something

SCR wouldn't help much, ghost pokémon are basically souls that can go physical, they wouldn't be affected besides the sleep, even then some pokemon can resist sleep manip IIRC, not like the stands could deal with the sleeping pokemon since they would be affected too.

more importantly, pokémon don't have stands so we have no idea if SCR could have pokémon attack themselves, so pokémon can probably just attack it just fine

also the lake trio exists, they kinda of counter a lot of stands very hard by making them attack each other or being unable to use their abilities

So who would win, 1 of every pokemon or 1 of every JJBA stand?
  • Fight takes place on a square grassy plain (on earth obv) with clear skies.
  • The area for the fight is 10km by 10km by 1km (height), so no Deoxys camping. If any pokemon or stand leaves this area they'll be disqualified (except those like Cream who have to exit the area to activate their abilities but can't camp forever because of food limitations).
  • All media is taken into consideration (Pokédex entries, Stand descriptions, etc.) as long as it's canon.
  • Neither side has any humans controlling them (no pokemon trainers or stand users), but everyone./thing still have regular energy requirements like eating. Everyone/thing is as intelligent as possible (So the Hand is actually useful).
  • Stands deal typeless damage except for those who very clearly use a certain element (e.x. Magician's Red)
  • Pokemon could see stands
  • To avoid this becoming a highly theoretical fight between GER and Arceus (neither of which have shown their full power other than statements), I'll be banning members of both sides to make this an actual discussion and to differentiate it from a video that talked about this already.

Pokemon bans:
-Arcues: God.
-Creation Trio: Can literally control the entire universe
-Jirachi: It's a wish granter, therefore a reality warper
-Victini: Read its Pokédex entry. Not fun.

JJBA bans:
-GER: obviously
-Heaven's door: Write on someone/thing, rewrite reality. Same as Jirachi really.
-D4C's ability Love Train: Makes it immortal
-Bohemian Rhapsody: Its limits is never really explored. if it's boundless, then it's an easy gg

Round 1: Immediate in-your-face fight, no planning. Known rivals would prioritize battling each other over the actual fight (groudon vs kyogre, Star Platinum vs The World).

Round 2: Both sides have as much prep time as needed to formulate a plan. Rivals wouldn't fight and all allies are entirely intelligent and cooperative]

Which side would win?
Despite knowing 6 parts of Jojo, I don't know/remember all the Stands as well as I'd like to.

Given the info in the OP, what are the most notable Stands in this matchup, & why?

i'd say:

Silver Chariot Requiem
Wonder of U (Part 8)
Cheap Trick
Cream
Green day
Green green grass of home
Grateful dead
Brain storm (part 8)
maybe more

most of those could blitz the weaker pokemon and neg their durability, then get blitzed by legendaries, but some have automatic abilities that could make it harder for the legendaries too

pretty sure yveltal could just not target the pokémon then, IIRC it could target only pokémon but not humans in the game or something

SCR wouldn't help much, ghost pokémon are basically souls that can go physical, they wouldn't be affected besides the sleep, even then some pokemon can resist sleep manip IIRC, not like the stands could deal with the sleeping pokemon since they would be affected too.

more importantly, pokémon don't have stands so we have no idea if SCR could have pokémon attack themselves, so pokémon can probably just attack it just fine

also the lake trio exists, they kinda of counter a lot of stands very hard by making them attack each other or being unable to use their abilities
Yveltal’s death ability is more of a nuke: massive AOE with incredible collateral damage. It can’t pick its target when it dies. TBF though we’ve never seen it go after one target specifically, so this is somewhat up to speculation

SCR could swap souls. While that doesn’t like much at first, think of what it could do without it being randomized. By stuffing a slowpoke’s soul into, say, Mega Rayquaza, it basically knocks the legendary out of the running (slowpokes are lazy af). Ghosts would be fair game though

Lastly, the lake trio has almost no feats. Considering that they could be forcefully captured by a group of like 30 humans, I’d say that they aren’t very powerful

You should play Pokémon platinum. Great game. Also involves these ”powerful” beings getting captured by regular humans. And not via pokeball, either, in which they are willing. Through pure brute force.
idk they seem pretty weak to me, going off the actual games
I have played gen 4 before. If you think they're weak, then make a CRT to downgrade them. Until then, they're powerful

Also, according to 1 of the promotional websites, IIRC, Ultra Necrozma's body, besides being made of light, is 10,000 degrees fahrenheit.

They’ll kill the main body and that would still do nothing to the concept of calamity.

Also funny how you haven’t read JoJolion to say Eternal energy 😭😭😭 WoU is literally made of calamity itself, it’s not energy, it’s a law of the world.

I mean, even if they could, WoU has abstract existence. You can destroy the user or the Stand itself, you’d still be affected by it.

Show them doing this exact thing.
Palkia and Dialga were going to extinguish Spirit, Want me to show you the literal plot of gen 4 too? That was literally Cyrus' end goal to use weakened CT members to create a world without spirit.

Giratina took exception to that.
I mean, even if they could, WoU has abstract existence. You can destroy the user or the Stand itself, you’d still be affected by it.
say that to the AE1s. I think theyre just a wee above the AE2 dude
Also funny how you haven’t read JoJolion to say Eternal energy 😭😭😭 WoU is literally made of calamity itself, it’s not energy, it’s a law of the world.
Okay so Giratina nukes Calamity from the distortion world, that passes over and ***** over Wonder of U, yippee.
I'm pretty sure in the OP post. CT are specifically banned.
Checks OP

So remind me why the OP restricted Reality warpers for both sides when one requires high-level Law Manipulation or Reality Warping to deal with? That seems really dumb LMFAO

For the Lake Trio, they also have their own true forms which has AE type 1. Unless this is only their avatars being used.

In that case, sounds like a stalemate.

You should play Pokémon platinum. Great game. Also involves these ”powerful” beings getting captured by regular humans. And not via pokeball, either, in which they are willing. Through pure brute force.
idk they seem pretty weak to me, going off the actual games
Plot-Induced Stupidity exist for a reason.

plus, they probably wanna see how far the main protag is willing to help. least if that makes sense.

How would wonder of U affect tier 2 pokemons? Just have them accidently be killed by their weakness?

giratina and arceus are the only ones with acausality, not sure if other pokémon have resistances to causality manipulation though

Back