• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon Trainer Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Archeops < Aerodactyl because it requires mental gymnastics and appeals to satisfying scaling (which isn't a valid argument, because it ignores other possibilities surrounding the scenario; i.e. Archeops being a flying monster that is in Aerodactyl's predatory range and is likely inferior because of direct statements).

And, Craniados is a first stage Mon, so the idea of Aero being inferior to Archeops because of "better scaling" is false, because the scaling in this scenario is trash. If anything, Archeops is less than Aerodactyl, who is equal to Craniados. Aerodactyl CAN get downgraded to 7-B, but should get a likely higher being superior to Archeops, and Craniados must be upgraded to be equal to Mid-stage/Weak final stage/Normal Mons-- not because Archeops should be better. Which there isn't enough definitive evidence to say they are...

Either being Aero being better than Archeops

Seriously, the only argument for Aero being better than Archeops is just the context because Archeops sucks at flying (Yes Kukui, i read the entries).

And Aero in ground can't walk and get beat it by a Cranidos.

The fact that anyone of you keeps insisting in this is just ridiculous. Like SERIOUSLY, you're not going to die because Aero is just tier 7 (w/o mega), just take it already for the love of god.

I'm not in this for any personal reasons. I'm here to make logical arguments and debate instead of fallacious arguments (no offense, but you're not being logical). You trying to plead for me to change my position won't change it. And, I already said 7-B Aero is fine by me. I don't care how strong he is, just as long as it makes sense. You're arguments aren't rational enough for me, pal.

Secondly, the context is the most important argument. Otherwise, every mon is 2-C because we ignore context and logic.

Anyway, trainers.

Michael, from XD Gale of Darkness should be stronger than standard Lugia (with Mons, obviously), because of Shadow Lugia, right?

This thread is starting to devolve into a "who-is-more-condescending" contest, and even staff members decided to participate.

No it should be closed and remade.

God and people thought DMC revisions were going/getting bad......That was a cakewalk compared to Pokemon...

It's not even about what tier is good enough, its about a tier some here is logically correct.

but yeah the Aero and Acheops stuff is getting too off topic. A new thread for that at least should be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back