• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon tournament 8-A edition [Brackets closed, matches only]

Thank you for your opinion. I'll wait for more people to vote on whether or not I should do what.
Oh, & Round 4 has begun:

If people want me to do more of the tourney's matches at once, they should state as such here.
Grace has concluded for Round 4. & I have seen no opposition to doing multiple matches of this tourney at once, so unless I see opposition, I suppose I shall do so.

Round 1: Misdreavous vs. Swablu = Swablu wins
Round 2: Bronzor vs Mareanie = Bronzor wins
Round 3: Charmander vs. Honedge = Charmander wins
Round 4: Growlithe vs. Natu = Growlithe wins
Round 5: Gastly vs. Electrike
Round 6: Grimer vs. Litwick
Round 7: Porygon vs. Milcery
Round 8: Murkrow vs. Pikachu

Considering the fact that there's a new kirby game and multiple kirby revisions i will be here for a bit until they finish.
So i can finally help with the tournament again.

Considering the fact that there's a new kirby game and multiple kirby revisions i will be here for a bit until they finish.
So i can finally help with the tournament again.
No need to feel obligated to do so. Nonetheless, glad to see you again! Have fun!

Is me managing the tournament still okay?

May I ask where Litwick’s low-high Regen comes from?
I assume it’s from either Warm Blanket or Pain Split’s healing, but I’m not sure.

And so the first part has finally ended.
The next part shall be the quarterfinals and will decide who moves on to the semi-finals.

Back