• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon 8-A tournament; Quarterfinals: round 1: Swablu vs. Pikachu

Quarterfinals Round 1
Pikachu vs. Swablu!
Who will win? Egg or Rat?
Find out now!
Speed is equalized!
Swablu:
Pikachu: 2

944e58e7e0235fffc387f290e4c5e60550a671a545378db4259645fb526e61a0.png
Screen_Shot_2021_05_21_at_9.54.00_AM.0.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't see anything Swablu have to stop Pikachu from winning with super effective electric type moves, since Swablu only gains the Dragon type after evolving. If Pikachu uses agility or nasty plot, it'll win even more easily

But however, Swablu has access to Cotton Guard, which is gonna make it pretty hard to take down.

It brings up it's special defense by 3 stages and it's base special defense stat is at 75, so it will.
Wait, actually nvm, I read the description wrong, it actually doubles it's physical defense, not it's special, my bad.

Back