• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon tournament 8-A edition [Brackets closed, matches only]

All pokemon are allowed as long as they are 8-A. Speed will be equalized and items restricted.

Let's find the toughest of the bunch

1. Litwick
2. Misdreavus
3. Gastly
4. Porygon
5. Natu
6. Bronzor
7. Swablu
8. Murkrow
9. Growlithe
10. Grimer
11. Pikachu
12. Charmander
13. Electrike
14. Milcery
15. Honedge
16. Mareanie

Part 1: 16 bits

Round 1: Misdreavous vs. Swablu = Swablu wins
Round 2: Bronzor vs Mareanie = Bronzor wins
Round 3: Charmander vs. Honedge = Charmander wins
Round 4: Growlithe vs. Natu = Growlithe wins
Round 5: Gastly vs. Electrike = Electrike wins
Round 6: Grimer vs. Litwick = Litwick wins
Round 7: Porygon vs. Milcery = Porygon wins
Round 8: Murkrow vs. Pikachu = Pikachu wins

Part 2: 8 bits

Round 1: Swablu vs. Pikachu
Round 2: Growlithe vs. Electrike
Round 3: Bronzor vs. Porygon
Round 4: Charmander vs. Litwick

Last edited:
I am both excited for & apprehensive about this.

@Arceus0x : Gastly is not spelled with an "h".

Anyway, I'll elect Bronzor.

If I can elect a 2nd.... Well, Morelull or Snubbull would be nice, but they don't seem to have profiles. (Among a bunch of other species.)
Is Marill eligible?

Failing that, I'll elect Swablu.

(I don't believe they're the toughest 8-A, just think they might be fun tournament entries.)

This match has concluded its Grace Period. It can be added to profiles now.

In the opening post of the thread linked in this text, the following was said: "@Imaginym you've my discord, let's talk about pokemon sometime. I should have gotten to know you better. Sorry that i didn't finish the tournament. You can take it over if you wanna."

Because I am indeed interested in this tourney, I shall take over. I'll be creating the matches. However, because I will be doing so, I want people to vote on 2 things:

1. I will be making matches for this tournament. Should I be allowed to vote in them, despite being the OP (Opening post.)? (I will still debate.)

2. I will be making matches for this tournament. In the interest of accelerating & generating interest & activity, I have considered running multiple matches at once, since the outcome of one match won't influence another. Should I run multiple matches of this tournament at once?

Current tournament status:
All pokemon are allowed as long as they are 8-A. Speed will be equalized and items restricted.

Let's find the toughest of the bunch

1. Litwick
2. Misdreavus
3. Gastly
4. Porygon
5. Natu
6. Bronzor
7. Swablu
8. Murkrow
9. Growlithe
10. Grimer
11. Pikachu
12. Charmander
13. Electrike
14. Milcery
15. Honedge
16. Mareanie

Part 1: 16 bits

Round 1: Misdreavous vs. Swablu = Swablu wins
Round 2: Bronzor vs Mareanie = Bronzor wins
Round 3: Charmander vs. Honedge = Charmander wins
Round 4: Growlithe vs. Natu
Round 5: Gastly vs. Electrike
Round 6: Grimer vs. Litwick
Round 7: Porygon vs. Milcery
Round 8: Murkrow vs. Pikachu

will be making matches for this tournament. Should I be allowed to vote in them, despite being the OP (Opening
Yes
I will be making matches for this tournament. In the interest of accelerating & generating interest & activity, I have considered running multiple matches at once, since the outcome of one match won't influence another. Should I run multiple matches of this tournament at once?
Yes

Back