• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon Premature Legendary Revisions

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Just making his in advance, because Necrozma has become a beacon of feats. But we don't wanna spoil, so post what you know here, and the changes will be made (if accepted) on the 17th.

>Kommo-o

why tho

Actually don't say anything if it's a spoiler. I'll go and personally smack anyone wanting to spoil me.

@Seed

Dang it you ruined my troll, I was gonna have him go through the game thinking Kukui will be the final boss and then he isn't.

@Kukui

He does pretend to be your final opponent, but he steps down before that and you fight someone else.

Also I love how the protagonist of US/UM is probably the strongest in the entire series.

Does anyone know the farthest known distance Necrozoma provides light for? Using 13,954 LY yielded a high end of 5 Yottatons in my rough calc.

We know the Ultra Spaces are planets, however, I think there is a quote that he provided light for multiple Ultra Spaces.

Well I've seen a few scans that points to them being planets, so I think that's the safest assumption.

Could they be planets just in their own universes though? I mean I've seen verses where creatures physically live and interact on planets but its in their own universes.

But if everyone agrees on Planets I'll support it.

I think we should go by planets as a safe low end, and universe for a high end and go from there.

The game is out in a day. It'll probably take me two days to beat it. But as it is I'm looking for a video of the ultra wormhole minigame to figure out the exact speed. Which would scale to dawn and light wing solgaleo and lunala and necrozma.

It'll probably be roughly 5 million times light.

Back