• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon Let's Fight!: Pikachu vs. Eevee

I added all of Eevee's moves, including Egg Moves, and plan on working on Pikachu next.

So, that may end up spicing up this debate a little.

Just saying...

Good to know it. I don't think the new information regarding Eevee makes the arguments in favor of Pikachu invalid, so I will keep the votes are they are.

Does Eevee get the new moves from Let's Go, or no because it'll likely only be that specific Eevee?

If so, Eevee would take it easily with the variety, extra stat boosts, healing moves, and having the ability to remove paralysis and Pikachu's stat boosts

If not, I'm not really sure.

I think we only use the information that it is in the profile, if the new moves are implemented that would change a lot the perspective of the match. I don't know, but I can somehow try to count your vote.

Robot972 said:
Does Eevee get the new moves from Let's Go, or no because it'll likely only be that specific Eevee?
If so, Eevee would take it easily with the variety, extra stat boosts, healing moves, and having the ability to remove paralysis and Pikachu's stat boosts

If not, I'm not really sure.
Pikachu has similar new moves.

Pikachu has similar new moves.

Pikachu has four moves compared to Eevee's nine.

I forget how Pokemon moves are counted here (I can't remember what is and isn't included), but if they don't get their Partner Moves, then Pikachu may be able to overcome Eevees superior stats with its more versatile moveset and 3 or 4 supereffective moves

SuperKamiNappa said:
Do we know how Natural Gift would interact with Bitter Berry?
No clue.

Pikachu should take this via a superior range game, status effect inducement for the temporary advantage it gives, and superior stat amping.

Robot972 said:
I forget how Pokemon moves are counted here (I can't remember what is and isn't included), but if they don't get their Partner Moves, then Pikachu may be able to overcome Eevees superior stats with its more versatile moveset and 3 or 4 supereffective moves
We count level up moves and egg moves. I think the Lets Go Pikachu/Eevee should be treated seperately tbh

Back