• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon Let's Fight!: Pikachu vs. Eevee

A wild Pikachu vs. a wild Eevee.

Battle takes place in Route 1 (Kanto).

Z-Moves are restricted.

Who deserves to be the true Pokémon's mascot?

Pikachu : 7 (SuperKamiNappa, Superweeb2987, Dragonmasterxyz, GreyFang82, AnonymousBlank, GyroNutz, Jimboydejuan12)

Eevee : 1-2? (ApiesDeathbyLazors, Robot972?)

Pokemon-lets-go-pikachu-lets-go-eevee-2018712161234 8

They pretty much counter all of each others hax, or share it. If I have to choose a winner I'd say Pikachu because he has a clear range advantage and is still pretty good with melee combat.

SuperKamiNappa said:
Yes, even going by game stats Eevee has the higher base stat total so this is as wrong as it can be.
lol base stat total means literally nothing. pikachu has better moves, more experience, and is better offensively.

comparing the experience of 2 totally random wild animals is kinda impossible, though I can't disagree with those other points. Keep in mind though Eevee has better defensive stats.

Pikachu is a middle stage Pokemon, it logically has more experience than Eevee. Eevee is defensively better, though, that's true.

Superweeb2987 said:
Pikachu is a middle stage Pokemo, it logically has more experience than Eevee. Eevee is defensively better, though, that's true.
That's actually wrong. Pikachu and Eevee are the same stage, Pikachu just has a baby stage as well, which would be weaker then Eevee.

Gonna vote Eevee here. She has a plethora of stat reduction moves, Swift will never miss and Refresh can heal paralysis.

That's actually wrong. Pikachu and Eevee are the same stage, Pikachu just has a baby stage as well, which would be weaker then Eevee.

Gonna vote Eevee here. She has a plethora of stat reduction moves, Swift will never miss and Refresh can heal paralysis.

Yeah. It's ******* born as a Pichu. Which means it had to become a Pikachu. Which means likely more XP. And Swift never missing is gameplay mechanics. We treat it as a homing attack.

Pichu is a baby stage aka the stage before basic aka Pikachu and Eevee's stage.

Right, a homing attack meaning it will keeping twisting and turning to target Pikachu and Pikachu would some kinda barrier move to block it.

We use all canon movesets.

Oh, well that's not reflected on the current profile actually is reflected, but I only looked at the moveslist and missed it. Still think Eevee wins even if I forgot who I was voting for for a second.

> Yeah. It's ******* born as a Pichu. Which means it had to become a Pikachu. Which means likely more XP. And Swift never missing is gameplay mechanics. We treat it as a homing attack.

You're forgetting that wild Pikachu can be found below level 10, even at level 5. Take for example Pokémon Yellow, even Pokémon Let's Go, where Pikachu and Eevee are caught at level 5, showing that a wild Pikachu doesn't need to have earned XP if we consider that Pichu evolves via friendship.

My vote goes to Pikachu. Both have various stat reduction moves and swift, however, while Eevee can heal it, Paralysis is still a useful and handy advantage due to the fact that Eevee at times flat out cannot perform a technique. I think Pikachu has it. Without Paralysis, I'd go incon.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
My vote goes to Pikachu. Both have various stat reduction moves and swift, however, while Eevee can heal it, Paralysis is still a useful and handy advantage due to the fact that Eevee at times flat out cannot perform a technique. I think Pikachu has it. Without Paralysis, I'd go incon.
Are you considering that Eevee can use refresh?

Yes, I posted that in my comment...

"My vote goes to Pikachu. Both have various stat reduction moves and swift, however, while Eevee can heal it, Paralysis is still a useful and handy advantage due to the fact that Eevee at times flat out cannot perform a technique."

To quote bulbapedia "Altaria's body glows green for a second and it becomes completely healed."

This is how the move is depicted in the anime.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
It's a thought and Pikachu still has to hit Eevee with Thunder Wave to paralyze.
It clearly isn't just a thought. They have to hold still for a second while being healed. Nothing remotely indicates it's just a thought.

Back