• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that confirmed to be earth's core?

I feel like we could use the lavaflow we see at the end to get DC by using KE , but am pretty sure if we use the distance to the core for speed we'll have some ridiculous resutls in country level ranges.

AguilaR101 said:
Is that confirmed to be earth's core?
I feel like we could use the lavaflow we see at the end to get DC by using KE , but am pretty sure if we use the distance to the core for speed we'll have some ridiculous resutls in country level ranges.
It's literally a spherical lava flow they hit after going straight down

I highly doubt it's not the earths core

and no we didn't get results in country level i screwed up

it was more large town level

Would it be possible to calc the crystal castle the Unown from Pokemon 3 created? Also, apparently the dimension the Unown originate from and reside in is the same one Dialga and Palkia were fighting in Rse of Darkrai, and it is implied to have collided with Dialga's and Palkia's dimensions in Jewel of Life.

These are speed feats from the anime, which doesn't apply to the game continuity at all. Anime: Anime and movies feats. Games: Generations, Main game series (without spin-offs) and the Pokédex.

..Welp.

UB-05, AKA "Glutton" or Guzzlord, apparently converts whatever it eats into energy. However, as noted in its profile, it eats entire MOUNTAINS. Would that be worthy of using E=MC2?

WeeklyBattles said:
Would it be possible to calc the crystal castle the Unown from Pokemon 3 created? Also, apparently the dimension the Unown originate from and reside in is the same one Dialga and Palkia were fighting in Rse of Darkrai, and it is implied to have collided with Dialga's and Palkia's dimensions in Jewel of Life.
Would this make them like Town level or something? And what abilities would that give the Unown for residing in a dimension similar to Dialga and Palkia's?

WeeklyBattles said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Would this make them like Town level or something? And what abilities would that give the Unown for residing in a dimension similar to Dialga and Palkia's?
Adding to this, IIRC in the Unown movie a large group of them were capable of casually creating new realities one after the other, which Proffsor Oak as a result said "Altering the world using thoughts and dreams". How powerful would this make them if accepted?

All. But Unown. I think Unown as a group would be very very strong, considering their presence in the Sinjoh Ruins and the movies.

Yeah the crystal castle would only scale to the Unown as a group, not individually. I kinda want to see what other powers they have due to the dimension they reside in...

Are we just going to ignore a whole group of unown being able to create an entire dream world for Molly in the movie? Hell its even stated in that film that they can make anything Molly wants come true, such as make or be anything she wants. Obviously thats a vague claim but is it still worth something?

The dream world they create is just parts of the Unown Dimension that they pulled into the real world, its more reality warping than AP...

WeeklyBattles said:
The dream world they create is just parts of the Unown Dimension that they pulled into the real world, its more reality warping than AP...
Wait really? When was this stated?

Tho yea it would only be with reality warping. Unown are more hax than AP anyways, like Celebi

Nevermind as I realize that there is no official art taken from Corocoro................

Well technically he has feats. I just wanted to make the file so that it would be made and I could just edit it when ready. But I have nochoice since no Official Art for him has been taken from Corocoro.

sheeit

"Despite the abnormal amounts that this beast consumes, it's said that it doesn't produce any waste products. It's possible that it's completely converting everything it eats into energy to sustain itself, but the true details remain unknown."

E=mc^2 conversion for anything he eats is a possibility.

outright 7-B just from a 1kg snack if it's legitimate.

So uh. If he ate the entire Ocean, that be Large Planet level+ (29 Ninatons). If he just ate a sizable chunk, that still probably be Large Planet level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back