• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Tellll me dragon, I command you

Be strong, its only three more days :p

Also, I wanna know about the Unown too. I genuinely think Gamefreak forgot about them, same with all that ancient civilization business in B/W.

Yeah, it is kind of a plot twist. I got spoiled thanks to Pokefan International....Well only on that part.

@Weekly Oh I see. In that case it seems on the page on Unown's dimension, their dimension did collide with Palkia's and Diagla's Dimension suggest something there.

I should have suggest this earlier, but oh well. The collision between Palkia's and Diagla's dimension during the time they were fighting affected the Unown's dimension which it implies that the Unown's dimension normally are outside of spacetime. Normally will be the keyword in that case.

That would give them Infinite speed yes?

And what tier would the gruop creating that huge crystal castle make them?

@Weekly In their own dimension, yes as they will have infinite speed.

Hard to said on the huge crystal castle that got created by the Unowns, but I really want to said Unknown level via hax since they could make their own dimension via hax I think.

@Dragon Wes? Oh I recalling watching gameplay videos from Pokemon Colosseum and the fact your avatar is him literally. I think that wouldn't be that hard, but if memories served me correctly; I think it will be a Umbeon and Espeon from the start of the game. Of course he can catch any Pokemon and even "snag" trainer's pokemon as well so I think it will varied from tier 7 to possibly Tier 6, but I could be wrong anyway.

Well he does have a Ho-oh. But Should I give him all the catchable pokemon in that game?

Wes, Michael, Greevil, Hilbert and N should have their legendaries listed. For the admins (Which i'm currently planning to do) are Town level, likely higher.

To go back to Guzzlord. Nowhere is it mentioned that the thing ate the entire oceans, just that it eat entire seas. Just to not get ahead of ourselves. I think lowballing to more recognizable landmarks like a river or a mountain would be better, calc-wise.

Also regarding the Unown, I remembered something for them from the manga

IIRC, Team Rocket when at the Ruins of Slyph had Arceus use a large group of Unown to simutaenously make up and create the sealed forms of Dialga, Palkia and Giratina.

IF that is true, then would it be a possibility for the Unown to be Low 2-C in power, since they were used to forge the Creation trio's sealed forms?

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
anyone else going to the midnight release?

Wish I could, though my car is out of commission.

I'll get it on the e-shop asap though.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Spoiler alert, but here is Mudsdale's Z Move.He stomps the opponent into the Earth's core. Apparently, it would be country level but..Does anyone know how to calc this?

I found the volume of the tunnel and used violent fragmentation. I got 1.0304731e+15 Joules (Large Town). Granted, the result can be way higher depending on what Pokemon its used on. Assuming the tunnel it digs is relative to size, that is.

As for KE. I just used the distance between the surface and the Earths core and times that by two (considering the Pokemon is shot back up). Using Decidueyes weight, I got 23 Kilotons, using Mudsales Weight (which I believe is a reasonable high end), I get a whopping 714 Kilotons. Large Town+.

Not quite country level, but still good.

Stuff used to help find pokemon and such. Scan 10 and you might be able to get a wild Johto Starter.

It depends whether it is available. I think starter may not be able to be caught. I dunno. I don't have the game....

Wait when do the game out for you guys?

Because if i'm lucky I might be able to get Sun on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back