• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread - Red & Blue arc

Gothitelle can bend tens of thousands of lightyears of space, Meowstic would just scale to that individual feat, Gardevoir is unknown although it is strong
Gothitelle can't bend thousands of lightyears but she can bends space. Gardevoir also is stated to bend dimensions to create micro black holes.
Ripping apart a tanker doesn't really mean a specific LS.

What I am trying to do is give those who are specifically good and very well known for their TK the LS because Slowking doesn't have any of those statements, his power is never described as overflowing or immense unlike Meowstic Gardevoir and Gothitelle. That's why i want to scale them. Someone like Espeon or Hypno wouldn't scale as they've no good feats to support being so strong in LS.

On another note, I've been thinking. Should we give Class M to average psychic pokemon based on the fact that they fight and restrict in the air class M pokemon? I am talking about evolved ones of course

Gothitelle can't bend thousands of lightyears but she can bends space. Gardevoir also is stated to bend dimensions to create micro black holes.
Ripping apart a tanker doesn't really mean a specific LS.

What I am trying to do is give those who are specifically good and very well known for their TK the LS because Slowking doesn't have any of those statements, his power is never described as overflowing or immense unlike Meowstic Gardevoir and Gothitelle. That's why i want to scale them. Someone like Espeon or Hypno wouldn't scale as they've no good feats to support being so strong in LS.

On another note, I've been thinking. Should we give Class M to average psychic pokemon based on the fact that they fight and restrict in the air class M pokemon? I am talking about evolved ones of course
Cgeck the dex entry for gothitelle. Its considered an outlier here probably

Meowstic, Gardevoir don't have LS feats. Being known for something =/= stronger than a less researched Pokemon

Class 5 should be the bare minimum for average psychic types

Cgeck the dex entry for gothitelle. Its considered an outlier here probably

Meowstic, Gardevoir don't have LS feats. Being known for something =/= stronger than a less researched Pokemon

Class 5 should be the bare minimum for average psychic types
Pretty sure ripping apart a tanker is a damn good feat
Technically creating and sustaining mini-black holes is a feat
the gothitelle feat is
"Starry skies thousands of light-years away are visible in the space distorted by their intense psychic power."
which just means that she bends reality+light to make them visible within the space she warps, rather than warping lightyears worth of space.

Anyways what i'm saying is, LS can be directly linked to the power of someone's psychic abilities and in this case Gardevoir and Gothitelle are so good they rip apart space and Meowstic can rip apart a tanker.

Pretty sure ripping apart a tanker is a damn good feat
Technically creating and sustaining mini-black holes is a feat
the gothitelle feat is
"Starry skies thousands of light-years away are visible in the space distorted by their intense psychic power."
which just means that she bends reality+light to make them visible within the space she warps, rather than warping lightyears worth of space.

Anyways what i'm saying is, LS can be directly linked to the power of someone's psychic abilities and in this case Gardevoir and Gothitelle are so good they rip apart space and Meowstic can rip apart a tanker.
Now that I remember, a mega gardevoir did create a 4-A dimension with his psychic power

You can't just use raw power to rip space, it can be just a different hax exclusive to them. Cresselia can't rip apart space with its psychic power

Does the meowstic one have a calc?

Does the meowstic one have a calc?
No, not yet at least, that would probably be one of the hardest calcs i've made, ever.

But i would like to say that Meowstic is literally the "constraint pokemon" meaning its whole things is restraining its opponents. Class M is a bare minimum for it, Class G being the more reasonable option

No, not yet at least, that would probably be one of the hardest calcs i've made, ever.

But i would like to say that Meowstic is literally the "constraint pokemon" meaning its whole things is restraining its opponents. Class M is a bare minimum for it, Class G being the more reasonable option
Just saying that there's a trained Alakazam who can lift a lot of rocks, trees, a snorlax, and a giant Gulpin cluster, but couldn't even pull apart a Gulpin sticking to other Gulpin. Weak ass mofo

Also, this episode has a wild Ninetails that uses psychic, so might scale to average psychic type fully evolved Pokemon (Ninetails also cannot normally learn psychic). I'll watch it right now to see if it has feats

Just saying that there's a trained Alakazam who can lift a lot of rocks, trees, a snorlax, and a giant Gulpin cluster, but couldn't even pull apart a Gulpin sticking to other Gulpin. Weak ass mofo
i mean he never tried, all he needed was to just yeet it like a rubber band ball so it doesn't kill everyone

anyways imma try and figure out whether or not i can calculate ripping apart a tanker. I mean to tell you the truth im gonna need a funk ton of information, ill have to look at tanker plans ect.
Considering ripping apart literal metal is quite tough it may give some good results

I've seen that episode. It just threw it.
Though, even if it couldn't that's more of a gulpin feat.

Btw I will soon make the calc blog but the Meowstic ripping apart a tanker is anywhere from 3 mil tons to 800 mil tons so its Class G all the way

youtube]gys9oDZj-MY
youtube]f0nmYpSYSoY
Ladies and Gentlemen, the peak content
rock-sus.gif

Anyways here are my thoughts
So imma not comment on the mobile games cause i don't play them and i don't have the Legends Arceus game atm so i can't say anything either. However I will comment on a few things
First off, the region is...idk really. The images shown were clearly underdeveloped since they are releasing it late 2022 and its only march, but what the question is, what is the location? There's shot of the map at 13:03 and i'd say it looks like spain+portugal combined into one.
The new protagonists itch me, they feel too realistic. I don't mind child protagonists that actually look like children since finally some fanartists may feel guilty drawing lewds of them, but it just gives me the wrong feeling looking at them. I think it's the mouth that has a realistic lip that causes the issue.
The starters are fine, little cute grass kitty, apple theropod and...duck? Eh, i don't mind it, though tbh they feel slightly more interesting than the starters in galar.
Next is a problem i have. I see no theme. Usually when a new game is coming out there's some hype feeling to it and there's a theme to it, a color scheme of sorts, it gives you an atmosphere of sorts. In Alola it was bright, colorful and exciting with sand, palms and the open sea, quite pleasant. Galar had a more unique modern feeling to it, giving a feeling of modernity with color, it was very unique. Legends Arceus had a color scheme that is in my pfp and it gave a mysterious feel to it, an adventure with ancient beings in an open world...but this game gives no feeling, it does have a warm festive side but it kinda feels empty at the moment. I hope i see something that catches my eye but i am scared that it won't.
Finally, i hope i will see something that makes me excited for it in the future.

Anyways NEW ANIME POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG

Anyways here are my thoughts
So imma not comment on the mobile games cause i don't play them and i don't have the Legends Arceus game atm so i can't say anything either. However I will comment on a few things
First off, the region is...idk really. The images shown were clearly underdeveloped since they are releasing it late 2022 and its only march, but what the question is, what is the location? There's shot of the map at 13:03 and i'd say it looks like spain+portugal combined into one.
The new protagonists itch me, they feel too realistic. I don't mind child protagonists that actually look like children since finally some fanartists may feel guilty drawing lewds of them, but it just gives me the wrong feeling looking at them. I think it's the mouth that has a realistic lip that causes the issue.
The starters are fine, little cute grass kitty, apple theropod and...duck? Eh, i don't mind it, though tbh they feel slightly more interesting than the starters in galar.
Next is a problem i have. I see no theme. Usually when a new game is coming out there's some hype feeling to it and there's a theme to it, a color scheme of sorts, it gives you an atmosphere of sorts. In Alola it was bright, colorful and exciting with sand, palms and the open sea, quite pleasant. Galar had a more unique modern feeling to it, giving a feeling of modernity with color, it was very unique. Legends Arceus had a color scheme that is in my pfp and it gave a mysterious feel to it, an adventure with ancient beings in an open world...but this game gives no feeling, it does have a warm festive side but it kinda feels empty at the moment. I hope i see something that catches my eye but i am scared that it won't.
Finally, i hope i will see something that makes me excited for it in the future.

Anyways NEW ANIME POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG
Bro.... I want my Brazilian region already man, damn it... Our culture is so rich/dumb/dumb/dumb/cool

i recommend you remove the low 7-B part since its gonna be part of a big organized CRT (you know the one) a bit later in march and then reopen it
I don't think I can actually edit a post in a closed thread, so yeah.
Btw, do you have the japanese statement for the Low 7-B feat?

Back