• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon Discussion Thread 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you keep posting fake leaks. We're trusting you man. You're the Thread's information broker.

Also last one has some Flygon going on.

Well the thing is, now people know of the whole "confidential" thing from Sun and Moon season. So now they know to fake that as well.

Random note but what little Pokémon anime I got to watch in my childhood, despite being fully in French otherwise, used the English names. Which led to a lot of confusion for poor little ol me.

I'm actually completely serious. Let me start off by saying that I haven't played a single gen VI game, including ORAS, and I dont necessarily dislike the gen. But unlike previous ones, nothing (aside from Mega Evolutions) stood out to me. Other than Greninja, the evolution line was poor, and Braixen is a better design than Delphox (only other time a second form evolution topped its final for a starter was with Grovyle, and that's caused Grovyle was so good, not because Sceptile was bad). Diantha is a poor man's Cynthia with some Mary Sue qualities. I could care less about any non-Legendary Pokémon from that gen that's not Greninja (I'll get to him later) or Goodra, and even then, the only Legendary I care about is Zygarde, and maybe Yveltal (I don't care out Xerneas, Hoopa, or Volcanion). I'll admit that I don't like the Fairy type. And Serena being best girl, while true, messes with my Team May perspective.

Correction:

Genfourer ovo (and not because of the gods)

And I still haven't gotten to Greninja yet. Has the overexposure of Lucario, the hype of Charizard, and the meta skills of Blaziken. I mean, Protean is broken as all hell, and then you go and give it Battle Bond...

Greninja is the most popular Pokémon ever, so it's expected.

Also, if you love Gen 4 you're a FORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back