• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'd say Po then. Po and Luffy are both going to be negating a lot of brute force, but the Wuxi Finger hold is always a thing.

Wait no, I ****** up

Luffy dies scale to 6.3, but the person he stomped performed 1.7 Tons.

My bad I misread the feats

Nope. Buggy tanked two 6.3 bombs and Luffy stomps him. Also Buchi can casual stomp 6 tons of force while Zoro and Kuro stomps Buchi and Luffy can defeat Kuro with middle-effort.

So yes. Luffy AP stomps this Po.

IDK about KFP3 Po. Maybe he has more AP to solve the problem and limited hax te help him.

I mean, Po still has resistance to blunt force trauma, which every one of Luffy's attacks is. Not to mention that Po is more skilled in CQC even if he doesn't have the versatility. I think he could get off his BFR. I'll side with Po.

Not sure. I'm pretty sure he was able to not be killed by cannon balls because of it. And I know Tai Lung found it difficult to damage him to a large extent.

Does that mean he takes some damage from blunt force attacks then? If he's able to not be killed then there's the open gate for being harmed.

I mean, sure. It's not like a punch or kick does literally nothing to him. It simply takes a larger amount of them. He's not immune from what I can recall.

To be fair, it's been a while since I've seen the movies. And it also could've been the explosion from the cannonballs, or the impact of his landing that did him harm. I can't remember that scene from the second movie too well.

I watched the movie not so long ago but I don't remember any scene with cannon balls. What Po did was redirect the projectiles from that machine.

Unlike Po, Luffy is highly resistant to Blunt Force. Attacks coming from people arguably stronger than him did nothing and Luffy's nearly two times stronger than Po's Durability.

His combat style is also hard to deal with even for experienced combatants and some martial artist so Po wouldn't have much of an advantage with his skill. And if Po takes damage from blunt force then Luffy wouldn't have much of a problem dealing with him. He uses rapid-fire techniques with great amount of force.

I also don't get why is speed equalized. Po has supersonic reactions and combat speed while Luffy is supersonic+ without a calc so we assume baseline. The difference isn't blitz worthy.

Po got hit by two cannon balls, once directly and once he got caught in the explosion. These same cannon balls were capable of instantly killing Master Rhino, who is superior to two other Kung Fu masters who themselves are somewhere between Furious Five and Shifu level.

Also if Po can't harm him then he'd go for the Wuxi Finger Hold, which is BFR and pretty easy to do. Assuming Luffy's AP advantage is only 2x.

Po's combat style is somewhere between actual kung-fu and essentially countering kung-fu (see Po vs Tai Lung). He also has ranged techniques like the Golden Lotus Clap that would make Luffy blind.

The Furious Five were stomped by Tai Lung who was the reason of the 3 tons feat. Shifu is arguably comparable and even then he lost (altough by emotional reasons).

I always thought the Wuxi Finger Hold was some kind of explosion. Nani?

They were stomped cause of the pressure point attack + inferior skill, in terms of AP they weren't THAT far away. They're all being upgraded (hopefully) to Building level+ soon.

99% sure it was, but then got retconned in KFP3 to accomadate spirit world stuff.

Wow, that's something.

I'll wait before voting. Need to think of this. I'm not sure if the WFH if a 100% in-character move. I don't recall him using it in the second movie for example.

WFH was the first thing he tried against Kai. It's true he never used it in the second movie, but then again Shen doesn't really have fingers, so maybe it just wouldn't have worked there.

"
Kai has RETURNED! "
~ Kai upon his return

Yeah, I noticed, Kai. Thank you.

BTW Luffy has no doubt the stamina and range advantage. And with 4km as starting distance that's a thing.

Back